Dear All,

I'm from Egypt please let me share my timeline below :

File for Quebec= June 2013
AOR = July 2014
Doc Req (intent to reject) = April 2016
Doc sent = May 2016
Rejection of payment = October 2016
Awaiting a decision = November 2016

My question is : in which phase are we ? and is it the primary review or the final review ?
Also I did only got B1 in the french test will the file be rejected if my points are complete for the french :( :(

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sgawly said:
Also I did only got B1 in the french test will the file be rejected if my points are complete for the french :( :(
At this point MIDI only cares if you have sufficient points ( 49 for single and 57 for married). If you pass this threshold then you are good. FYI , I did not submit English and French test results and still got CSQ.

Alaacivil

Mar 6, 2016
Iraq
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sgawly said:
Dear All,

I'm from Egypt please let me share my timeline below :

File for Quebec= June 2013
AOR = July 2014
Doc Req (intent to reject) = April 2016
Doc sent = May 2016
Rejection of payment = October 2016
Awaiting a decision = November 2016

My question is : in which phase are we ? and is it the primary review or the final review ?

Dear Sgawly

Almost same timeline of mine and still waiting for CSQ im from Iraq AOT Civil Engineer

Applied to QSW March 2014
AOR Sep 2014
Updation Request ( intent to refuse ) augest 2016
Updates sent Oct 2016

Still dont know which stage is proceeding now

Wish you all best

drvijayreddepaka

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
code.130 (3112,omnipraticienes et médecins en médecine familiale)
CSQ will be issued once the requested documents submitted,
might be the country from where you applied matters? not sure

Yardley

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
6/01/2017
Doc's Request.
17/03/2017 (RCMP)
AOR Received.
07/01/2017
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
I just came to know that my application for the certificate of selection (Quebec ) has been rejected on 28th dec 2016. I was not aware of this rejection when I had been submitting my EE on 7th Jan 2017. I came to know about CSQ rejection on the telephone and I did not receive any letter yet. Most probably I will not receive any letter because they once send you intention to rejection letter and if an applicant does not respond they automatically reject and close the case.

experts my first concern is that should I update to cic about this rejection. I am confused between words to reject and refuse. In IMM 5669 cic ask ------------

been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

is this question apply to me where the application has been rejected due to not sending additional documents (because I was no longer eligible for this program ) instead of refused.

And if you suggest me to tell cic about this rejection is it ok without any letter because I do not have any concrete evidence.

experts this rejection has become a big issue for me because I do not want to hide anything from CIC please suggest

thanx

looda

Jan 25, 2017
Hi,
In order to get 2 points my wife decided not to complete the immigration process. I will complete this process with my 2 children. What documents I have to send?
Please help...
Thanks.

TiMMMY

Jun 29, 2016
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

Is it possible to submit new IELTS test result to MIDI Quebec and add score or they will only count submitted documents preceding 5 years since filing of the application. I lack 1 point :(

Thank you and hope you can help me.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
TiMMMY said:
Hello everyone,

Is it possible to submit new IELTS test result to MIDI Quebec and add score or they will only count submitted documents preceding 5 years since filing of the application. I lack 1 point :(

Thank you and hope you can help me.
they will accept new IELTS score. If you dig into this forum , then you will find that many times MIDI has asked applicants to improve score by submitting improved language test results.

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
looda said:
Hi,
In order to get 2 points my wife decided not to complete the immigration process. I will complete this process with my 2 children. What documents I have to send?
Please help...
Thanks.
Hi looda,
I am exactly in the same situation as you are, please pm me to discuss what i did in my case.

Vianca080611

Jan 26, 2017
Hi, my husband, who is the principal applicant under Quebec Skilled Worker with Permanent Residency entry received a letter of rejection yesterday from the Canadian Embassy. It says in the letter that he is also inadmissible because I, his wife, who is non - accompanying is inadmissible. In early 2015 a case which is qualified theft was charged against me but it was dismissed last august 2016. They requested for all the court documents and we were able to provide those before their deadlines. However, we still received a rejection. Is there any possible way on how we can appeal for thedesicion to be reversed? Please let me know. We really need an advise and help. Thank you.

dewmizan

Nov 10, 2014
Dear Experts,
I already submitted my profile to Mon Project Quebec on Aug 16,2016 but as per Bangladesh passport office rule if your name begins with MD. you have to write MOHAMMAD in passport though my certificate & National ID card shows MD. Now my question is when I submitted my application to Mon project I write MD. instead of MOHAMMAD (passport name) because my academic certificate name is MD. Is this will effect on my application.

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
Wow this thread brings back memories. Good luck to all applicants! ;) ;D

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Hello all,

If anyone can throw light on this :

My friend is intending to apply for Quebec FSW 2017 and concerned on his education not being matched ;

He has Bachelor of Computer Applications - Can somebody advise if this will fetch 16 points under Area of Training

I have read mixed opinions on this ; just want to be sure

To my understanding he should get 16 points as this is deemed same as Bachelor of computer Science

Pl correct / advise

Thanks
Lance