+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
tahli2088 said:
Hello Everyone,

I had successfully applied on 16 August for CSQ and got demand No.
Now after reviewing the summary of Application, I came to know that
I had made two mistakes while filling details
1) First Name and Last Name not as per passport (confused last name with surname and family name)
2) History of Last 10 years (wrongly filled status of citizenship, it was by birth but filled from last ten years)

how can i handle the situation?
Please help me.
How can i correct it?

Appreciate your help in advance. Thanks
Go to Quebec Immigration website, and download change form along with the CSQ application form, fill them correctly and then send to MIDI.

rafiqandafshan

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/04/2014
Hello everyone,

I got my csq about 5months ago. And i have a USA green card. And i have to apply for federal for Canada. But do any one have idea how i can keep both PR in same time. And live in USA without living in Canada.

Thank you

HASB

Jun 10, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi All,

Could anyone help me with email id on which I can contact Ministry to cancel the authorization of my consultant?

TIA
Regards

rafiqandafshan

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/04/2014
Hello everyone,

I got my csq about 5months ago. And i have a USA green card. And i have to apply for federal for Canada. But do any one have idea how i can keep both PR in same time. And live in USA without living in Canada.

Thank you

Alaacivil

Mar 6, 2016
Iraq
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All

Need answers please !!!

I did submit my application to QSW at March 2014, MIDI update request at August 2016, documents sent at October 2016 , the situation is :

I been asked by MIDI to send my and my spouse the college and secondary school education transcripts as CERTIFIED TRUE COPY FORMAT which is can not be issued in my country ( Iraq ) due to the current situation and corruption so i decided to send the original documents as adviced by the Iraqi ministry of higher education in order to grant the approval of CSQ and informed my consultant about this idea which is the only solution cause of TRUE COPY CERTIFICATION can not issued in Iraq.

The Question is ,,, Would the Original educational certifications can be accepted by MIDI due to Iraqi meantime situation or not ???

Waiting your thoughts according to your knowledge and similar cases experience...

Thank you for the nice communication and valuable information in advance .

Regards

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Alaacivil said:
Dear All

Need answers please !!!

I did submit my application to QSW at March 2014, MIDI update request at August 2016, documents sent at October 2016 , the situation is :

I been asked by MIDI to send my and my spouse the college and secondary school education transcripts as CERTIFIED TRUE COPY FORMAT which is can not be issued in my country ( Iraq ) due to the current situation and corruption so i decided to send the original documents as adviced by the Iraqi ministry of higher education in order to grant the approval of CSQ and informed my consultant about this idea which is the only solution cause of TRUE COPY CERTIFICATION can not issued in Iraq.

The Question is ,,, Would the Original educational certifications can be accepted by MIDI due to Iraqi meantime situation or not ???

Waiting your thoughts according to your knowledge and similar cases experience...

Thank you for the nice communication and valuable information in advance .

Regards
If you are ready to get one more copy of originals in future purposes, I would say go ahead and submit the originals.

Alaacivil

Mar 6, 2016
Iraq
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kalpan said:
If you are ready to get one more copy of originals in future purposes, I would say go ahead and submit the originals.
Dear Kalpan

I did submitted the Originals documents already to MIDI but i'm concern if will be accepted by them or not?

Thank you for your reply

Take care

Sameer808

Dec 19, 2016
Dear All,

VISA OFFICE : ABU DHABI OFFICE - We are living in Saudi Arabia as Resident permit
We submitted our application in federal stage last July 2015
Received AOR-Nov. 3,2015
Started processing of Application -Dec.3,2015
Medical req-Oct.2016
Medical done-Oct.2016
Police Clearance req and done-Nov. 2016
Waiting for PPR

Please anyone have idea share the timeline experience

whatsapp: 00923315858015

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
Sameer808 said:
Dear All,

VISA OFFICE : ABU DHABI OFFICE - We are living in Saudi Arabia as Resident permit
We submitted our application in federal stage last July 2015
Received AOR-Nov. 3,2015
Started processing of Application -Dec.3,2015
Medical req-Oct.2016
Medical done-Oct.2016
Police Clearance req and done-Nov. 2016
Waiting for PPR

Please anyone have idea share the timeline experience

whatsapp: 00923315858015
Dear Sameer,
We have a member with nearly the same timeline as yours. His ID is MWQ. He did his medical in October and as far as I know he has not got his PPR yet. I think he lives in KSA as well.

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Alaacivil said:
Dear Kalpan

I did submitted the Originals documents already to MIDI but i'm concern if will be accepted by them or not?

Thank you for your reply

Take care
Hi Dear, I think they may accept, but please remember that they clearly indicated in Intention to reject that your document will not be returned either you could get the CSQ or not.

Alaacivil

Mar 6, 2016
Iraq
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kareem222 said:
Hi Dear, I think they may accept, but please remember that they clearly indicated in Intention to reject that your document will not be returned either you could get the CSQ or not.
[/quote

Thank you Kareem, i did already send a declaration of remain the original documents at MIDI ...

Take care

wasantha

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
colombo
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13 December 2013
Doc's Request.
2015 august
AOR Received.
2014 April
IELTS Request
submitted with file
File Transfer...
Fedaral AOR 24-09-16
Med's Request
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-10-2016
Interview........
Additional information 08-11-2016
Passport Req..
february 23
VISA ISSUED...
march 03
LANDED..........
19-05-2017
Hi guys I Need your idea about my case please

send fedaral file 18 may
AOR November 25
medical request 19 October
online status show medical received since November 5

my question is is it possible to received medical request before RPRF ? Is it abnormal?
my vo is colombo

ceagull

Aug 27, 2015
Hi friends, I hope you can help me with this issue:

I just finished a master program at McGill and I was accepted into a PhD at Concordia, starting next summer (May). Could I work in the meantime? My study permit and CAQ are still valid (both expire next august) and I still havent received any notification from McGill Stating that I completed my program. I dont want to get a PGWP yet, since I would like to wait until I finish my PhD to apply for it ;)

Thanks ;)

lana13

Jan 9, 2017
2016 gone n now we are in 2017. Anyone knows when immigration will continue to process application this month?