Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
Quebecon said:
Hello all,

just thought id let you know that I received the call for the medical exam today.

its scheduled to take place on december 15th, next week.

after medical, how long does it take to get the visa, assuming the medical goes very smoothly.
Congrats Quebecon :)

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
hirak24 said:
hello All.

Friends, any one has any idea about how long it takes to receive MIDI's reply after documents submission request ? we sent our Documents well before the required time line and still no update.. We applied long back in April-2013...
very tensed and frustrated...not knowing what would be the out come of all this ???

After receiving two intent du reject letter, is it very common to receive rejection ??
Please guide...

Thank you all in Advance,
Hi hirak24

You don't have to worry. Things will go just fine.
I applied fir CSQ JUL 2011, I got my CSQ After interview on June 2015
It is a long process, but it worths the time and effort you grant to this project.
Good things are coming. Keep the hope up :)

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
mgazi said:
Hi hirak24

You don't have to worry. Things will go just fine.
I applied fir CSQ JUL 2011, I got my CSQ After interview on June 2015
It is a long process, but it worths the time and effort you grant to this project.
Good things are coming. Keep the hope up :)
Thanks a lot for those soothing words, mgazi. Atleast that gives us some hope, of light at the end of tunnel. As it is very uncertain whether they will issue CSQ or call for an Interview or hand out Straight rejection ?????

Hopefully there is some positive insight in recent future....

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
hirak24 said:
hello All.

Friends, any one has any idea about how long it takes to receive MIDI's reply after documents submission request ? we sent our Documents well before the required time line and still no update.. We applied long back in April-2013...
very tensed and frustrated...not knowing what would be the out come of all this ???

After receiving two intent du reject letter, is it very common to receive rejection ??
Please guide...

Thank you all in Advance,
Hi hirak24

I think you should contact the midi through phone so that you could have the status of your application.

All the Best Dear...

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Quebecon said:
Hello all,

just thought id let you know that I received the call for the medical exam today.

its scheduled to take place on december 15th, next week.

after medical, how long does it take to get the visa, assuming the medical goes very smoothly.
Hi Quebecon

Congratulations & All the Best for the Medicals

Can you please share your timeline and visa Office please

Quebecon

Jan 15, 2015
hi,

I filed for immigration in June 2011. Cleared B2 Delf exam in november 2012. I received the CSQ in March 2016. I filed for the Federal case on june 28th, 2016. Received the AOR in early November and around a month later, got the call for medical.

My Visa office was hong kong.

abhiquebec

Jun 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/08/2016
AOR Received.
30/11/2016
File Transfer...
21/12/2016 started processing
Med's Request
29/12/2016
Med's Done....
12/01/2017
ECAS is now showing in process...(AOR 30/11/2016) does it mean file has been transfered to the VO??

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
sunnymks said:
Hi hirak24

I think you should contact the midi through phone so that you could have the status of your application.

All the Best Dear...
Hi Sunnymks,

I call almost every other week. They have been saying its still yet to be processed. Dont know when they are going to work on the file ???

Also, had a stupid question to the fellow members who have received their CSQs, can we still apply under Express Entry with PNP (CSQ) and 6 bands in IELTS,,,if we fulfill all the criteria ???

Hope fully we hear something some time soon....

God knows.. when..

thanks a ton.

ersonu47

Aug 19, 2008
Sir,

I applied the document three year before to quebec, know i received the intend to rejection that with cut of marks 49 points, they said "You did not get a sufficient number of points based on the factors of the grid Selection accordance with the Regulations on the selection of foreign nationals" I got 0 points in AOT due to my diploma in Electrical engineer & i have 15 years of experience in Mechanical engineer which i have mentioned in the docs. i applied in AOT (B095-Home Electrical Appliance Repair).

So, according to you how could i change my AOT from Electrical to Mechanical in which i have rich experience or any other way i convince to MIDI about my experience or i get the AOT points.....

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
hirak24 said:
Hi Sunnymks,

I call almost every other week. They have been saying its still yet to be processed. Dont know when they are going to work on the file ???

Also, had a stupid question to the fellow members who have received their CSQs, can we still apply under Express Entry with PNP (CSQ) and 6 bands in IELTS,,,if we fulfill all the criteria ???

Hope fully we hear something some time soon....

God knows.. when..

thanks a ton.
This is the only way dear to contact the authorities

For query no. 2 I really can't understand what you are asking because while having CSQ how can you apply for express entry?

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
ersonu47 said:
Sir,

I applied the document three year before to quebec, know i received the intend to rejection that with cut of marks 49 points, they said "You did not get a sufficient number of points based on the factors of the grid Selection accordance with the Regulations on the selection of foreign nationals" I got 0 points in AOT due to my diploma in Electrical engineer & i have 15 years of experience in Mechanical engineer which i have mentioned in the docs. i applied in AOT (B095-Home Electrical Appliance Repair).

So, according to you how could i change my AOT from Electrical to Mechanical in which i have rich experience or any other way i convince to MIDI about my experience or i get the AOT points.....
I think you need to submit a new IELTS result with band score of at least 7.5 along with your update experience to get extra points. I am sure you applied with your spouse and children, are you? If so how many children do you have?
I realized your situation, because I am in the same situation...If you need more info please PM me.

ersonu47

Aug 19, 2008
yes sir i applied the case with spouse & two children, but it's not possible for me to take the IELTS test because i have only one month dead line left, know i have only one option left that how can i changed the AOT of to get the points.

ersonu47

Aug 19, 2008
Kareem222 said:
I think you need to submit a new IELTS result with band score of at least 7.5 along with your update experience to get extra points. I am sure you applied with your spouse and children, are you? If so how many children do you have?
I realized your situation, because I am in the same situation...If you need more info please PM me.

yes sir i applied the case with spouse & two children, but it's not possible for me to take the IELTS test because i have only one month dead line left, know i have only one option left that how can i changed the AOT of to get the points.

Mar 15, 2016
Hi Experts,

Can i request MIDI to reissue me CSQ copy as I doubt my courier might be lost. MIDI dispatched my CSQ in October month and still not reach. Plz Suggest.

Thanks

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
jasvir89khattra said:
Hi Experts,

Can i request MIDI to reissue me CSQ copy as I doubt my courier might be lost. MIDI dispatched my CSQ in October month and still not reach. Plz Suggest.

Thanks
Yes. You can. I requested them to send me duplicate copy after I did not get CSQ at my USA address after 3 weeks. MIDI Customer Care will ask you to send a signed cover letter requesting re-issue by mail.