Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
Quebecon said:
I live in Pakistan....i got my AOR today. any suggestions/feedback?
Hi Quebecon,

Well, there is really nothing special to be done but waiting and praying.
It would be nice to have you at the forum exchanging the news/ updates

Good luck

khanhle

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
early May 2016
Med's Done....
17-05-2016 (Med received: July-2016)
Passport Req..
Jan 11 2017
Hi everyone,

I hope some of you can share experience and advise me on my case. I am an inland applicant under PEQ class.
I have waited 6 months for the Passport Request after the Medical Exam and RPRF sent (around the end of May). Does the long delay mean there is a problem with my file? Should I be worried?

Here is my detailed timeline:
File submitted: September 2015
Additional docs requested: November 2015
AOR: January 2016
File started to be processed: March 2016
Medical, RPRF requested and sent: May 2016
Medical received by CIC: July 2016

m81

Star Member
Apr 7, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (NS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2016
Med's Done....
29-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
LANDED..........
In-land
khanhle said:
Hi everyone,

I hope some of you can share experience and advise me on my case. I am an inland applicant under PEQ class.
I have waited 6 months for the Passport Request after the Medical Exam and RPRF sent (around the end of May). Does the long delay mean there is a problem with my file? Should I be worried?

Here is my detailed timeline:
File submitted: September 2015
Additional docs requested: November 2015
AOR: January 2016
File started to be processed: March 2016
Medical, RPRF requested and sent: May 2016
Medical received by CIC: July 2016
We have almost the same timeline :), and I am still waiting..., so I guess it's normal. I hope things will move in December, but I am "ready" to wait til' March before starting to freak out a bit :p :eek:

khanhle

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
early May 2016
Med's Done....
17-05-2016 (Med received: July-2016)
Passport Req..
Jan 11 2017
m81 said:
We have almost the same timeline :), and I am still waiting..., so I guess it's normal. I hope things will move in December, but I am "ready" to wait til' March before starting to freak out a bit :p :eek:
I hope I will get it this November though. Maybe the delay is due to the immigrant intake period..

sidy

Oct 8, 2015
Hello,
My friend wants to apply for the CSQ.
She did couple of years in Quebec and graduated there in 2013 and she has some Quebec experiences in teaching field. Right now she lives in Ontario and is working here as a Customer service representative . My question is she eligible for the CSQ under the regular PEQ (Programme d' experience Quebeccoise)? Also, if she does qualify, does she has to take English or French test?
My second question is , if she wants to apply for the Regular Skilled worker program which will probably be open next year, does she has a choice between the French or the English test, as an immigration consultant told her that it has to be the French test only is that right?

She is really worried and i am too.

Thank you so much.

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
sidy said:
Hello,
My friend wants to apply for the CSQ.
She did couple of years in Quebec and graduated there in 2013 and she has some Quebec experiences in teaching field. Right now she lives in Ontario and is working here as a Customer service representative . My question is she eligible for the CSQ under the regular PEQ (Programme d' experience Quebeccoise)? Also, if she does qualify, does she has to take English or French test?
My second question is , if she wants to apply for the Regular Skilled worker program which will probably be open next year, does she has a choice between the French or the English test, as an immigration consultant told her that it has to be the French test only is that right?

She is really worried and i am too.

Thank you so much.
Hi Sidy

Please check the following link regarding the second question: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/requirements-programs/language-knowledge.html

kham

Jun 22, 2016
Hello for who received their CSQ is it OK to send the originals of my diploma instead of the certified true copies ?? if no how to certify my diplomas as a true copy if I am outside my country ?

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
kham said:
Hello for who received their CSQ is it OK to send the originals of my diploma instead of the certified true copies ?? if no how to certify my diplomas as a true copy if I am outside my country ?
Hi kham

DON'T send your originals.
if you are living outside of your country, send the originals to any one of your family, friends ... to do the needful
share your country origin you will certainly get the best advise.
In general, Diploma copy are true certified by the institution which provided them. you will need a copy and the original of each and every diploma

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
Just be Patient, you will soon receive an acknowledgement letter, it comes around the 4th to 6th month.

jocky2016 said:
Hi to everyone,
I´m from Cuba, me and my wife apply and receive the CSQ in the month of may. Subsequently the June 27 we sent by DHL the application federal with all the rest of documents.
The situation is since that day we have not received anything, and they are already almost 4 months. We still waiting the AOR.

I send my applicattion documents by DHL to this address:

Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Bureau de réception centralisée
49 rue Dorchester
Sydeny (N.-É.)
B1P 5Z2 Canada

can anybody tell me if is OK?

We can do something in particular? We must wait? Could somebody please comment?
Thanks in advance
Alain

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Tito77 said:
Hi everyone,

I am June 2012 applicant, from Middle East. I received 3 intend to reject letters from MIDI as follows:

First, on 5 May 2015 and required docs sent on 23 July 2015 (deadline was 3 Aug 2015)

Second, on 12 Aug 2015 and required docs sent on 19 Oct 2015 (deadline was 10 Nov 2015)

The last one was received on 20 June 2016 and they asked for copy of my certified bachelor diploma along with fill out page 4 from the CSQ form. Required docs sent on 15 Aug 2016.

I am worried of receiving ITR letters three times, knowing that, most of the documents requested via the ITR letters I had already submitted along with the initial submission.

Now almost three month from the last update and around 52 months passed from the date of submission!!

Any one has similar case or can advise, how long does it take to receive response from MIDI? Well be much appreciated..

Hi Tito77,

My brother has a similar situation. He applied in Dec 2011. He received two ITR letters one for himself and one for his wife on May 2016 & July 2016 respectively. So far there is no reply back from MIDI. We are all very much stressed about this whole process. But, I guess there is no better way than wait it out a little bit.

Hopefully we hear something soon.. !!!!???

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Quebecon said:
Hello everyone,

update on my case. I received my CSQ in march of this year and filed the case for Federal on June 28th.

I received my AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt) just today only (November 9th, 2016)

Can anyone tell me what to expect next,.... timeline of medical and visa? by when should I have the immigration visa, assuming nothing goes wrong!
Congrats dear Quebecon for AOR

just keep checking the email on regular basis moreover people can generally expect the completion of application in 12-13 months from the date they applied

angie_a1721

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2013
AOR Received.
23-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
Hopefully waived or soon
What did he say regarding the delay in ppr?

Tito77

Nov 9, 2016
hirak24 said:
Hi Tito77,

My brother has a similar situation. He applied in Dec 2011. He received two ITR letters one for himself and one for his wife on May 2016 & July 2016 respectively. So far there is no reply back from MIDI. We are all very much stressed about this whole process. But, I guess there is no better way than wait it out a little bit.

Hopefully we hear something soon.. !!!!???
Thanks a lot hirak24 for your response. Wish all the best of luck for you brother.

Please let us share any update with us as we have a very close situation

I hired a consultant to prepare and handle my application, what about your brother, did he submit his file by himself or via agent?

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Tito77 said:
Thanks a lot hirak24 for your response. Wish all the best of luck for you brother.

Please let us share any update with us as we have a very close situation

I hired a consultant to prepare and handle my application, what about your brother, did he submit his file by himself or via agent?
We have had an agent before. but since he messed a couple of things on the file, we did almost everything in the last few months ourselves. ofcourse, with the help of fellow members here on the forum.

I called MIDI yesterday, they said to call back in Jan some time...approx.

Lets keep in touch.

Thanks