+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

danieltiendat

Oct 29, 2015
Hello everyone,

I finally get my CSQ :)) so ready for Federal stage. Here is my timeline :

Program : Travailleur qualifié
NOC : 5241 - Graphic Designer and Illustrators
Study and graduated with DEC in Montreal.
Have LMIA and Permanent Job Offer Validation both approved in July, 2016

- April 5, 2016 : submitted online application on Mon Projet Quebec
- August 12, 2016 : received the request of submitting supporting documents
- September 15, 2016 : sent whole documents
- October 24, 2016 : CSQ approved and received via Priority Treatment (Formation domain). No interview required.

So starting from the date my application received, it took approx 6 months (1 month few days if only count from the date submitting supporting documents). I was shocked. I heard people saying it could take up to a year or something.

Best thing ever happened! Now it's time for Federal stage. Does anyone know how long it should take?

ghoeren

Aug 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent together with application
Hello everyone,anybody here knows or have experience updating documents during administrative review like dropping spouse application?I receive june 8,2016 intent to refuse due to lack of points( 54/57) and due date is sept. 6,2016,I sent explanatory letter to MIDI asking time extension because I registered for TEFAQ exam and date of release takes 4 to 5 mos in our place wherein I can't catch up with sept. 6 due date they gave me, unfortunately I receive decision to refuse in response to my explanation letter I sent that they will not accept my extension and MIDI give me 90 days to apply for administrative review due date until December 16,2016.Now I am planning to drop my spouse application in order for me to be qualified to single/non accompanying spouse to get 49 points.Upon reading rules for administrative review I can't find update documents but instead if I notice that they commit mistake in calculating points then I can send administrative review.One this is that I am December 2013 applicant but they applied new rules wherein the time I submitted my documents my AOT points is 16 but now they give 12 points, Is st possible for me to apply administrative review and drop my spouse application to get 49 points or proceed with administrative review with out dropping spouse and use my AOT that they should consider old rules instead of new rules for my case.I hope somebody will enlighten me I am.

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
danieltiendat said:
Hello everyone,

- October 24, 2016 : CSQ approved and received via Priority Treatment (Formation domain). No interview required.

So starting from the date my application received, it took approx 6 months (1 month few days if only count from the date submitting supporting documents). I was shocked. I heard people saying it could take up to a year or something.

Best thing ever happened! Now it's time for Federal stage. Does anyone know how long it should take?

Congrats danieltiendat

ishari

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
waiting for checklist
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
August 18, 2016
IELTS Request
mgazi said:
Congrats danieltiendat
What type document midi generally ask for.
Could anybody share the list

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
danieltiendat said:
Hello everyone,

Congratulations a lot dear danieltiendat

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ishari said:
What type document midi generally ask for.
Could anybody share the list
Hi

Please refer to the following info:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mon-projet-2016-online-process-forms-and-guides-pdf-ready-to-download-t392466.0.html

Regards

Oct 31, 2016
HI everybody
I submitted my appplication on 13th june 2016 , if there is any group on whatsapp or telegram would you please add my no. 00989112187741 to the group.tnx

anassT

Nov 1, 2016
Shahi said:
Bonjour à tous,

Je vais envoyer mon documents la semaine pochaine. je vais informer à tous.

Merci.
Shahi
salut je suis en bac+3 et je voudrai savoir comment immigrer au canada

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
anassT said:
salut je suis en bac+3 et je voudrai savoir comment immigrer au canada
Marhaba asaaaT

Pour immigrer au Canada soit tu choisis la province du quebec (Monprojet Quebec) http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/mon-projet-quebec/index.html ou la partie anglophone du Canada (Express Entry)

Pour le Quebec:

Quelques info pour le CSQ

http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/immigrer/quebec/demande-qui.asp

Quelques info pour Le fedral:

Express Entry
http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/entree-express/index.asp

Pour Découvrir les options pour immigrer au Canada en remplissant une évaluation gratuite en ligne: https://www.canadavisa.com/fr/assess/canada-immigration-assessment-form.htm

Bonne chance

Quebecon

Jan 15, 2015
Hello everyone,

update on my case. I received my CSQ in march of this year and filed the case for Federal on June 28th.

I received my AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt) just today only (November 9th, 2016)

Can anyone tell me what to expect next,.... timeline of medical and visa? by when should I have the immigration visa, assuming nothing goes wrong!

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
Quebecon said:
Hello everyone,

update on my case. I received my CSQ in march of this year and filed the case for Federal on June 28th.

I received my AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt) just today only (November 9th, 2016)

Can anyone tell me what to expect next,.... timeline of medical and visa? by when should I have the immigration visa, assuming nothing goes wrong!
Hi Quebecon, and Conrats for the AOR :)
well it took for some of applicants 8 to 13 Months but it really depends on: from where you apply and your Visa Office
I got my AOR 8 months back and I am still waiting for the Medical

Regards,

Tito77

Nov 9, 2016
Hi everyone,

I am June 2012 applicant, from Middle East. I received 3 intend to reject letters from MIDI as follows:

First, on 5 May 2015 and required docs sent on 23 July 2015 (deadline was 3 Aug 2015)

Second, on 12 Aug 2015 and required docs sent on 19 Oct 2015 (deadline was 10 Nov 2015)

The last one was received on 20 June 2016 and they asked for copy of my certified bachelor diploma along with fill out page 4 from the CSQ form. Required docs sent on 15 Aug 2016.

I am worried of receiving ITR letters three times, knowing that, most of the documents requested via the ITR letters I had already submitted along with the initial submission.

Now almost three month from the last update and around 52 months passed from the date of submission!!

Any one has similar case or can advise, how long does it take to receive response from MIDI? Well be much appreciated..