Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
hb_rashidy said:
Hi Sir,

I have done MBA (marketing) 16 years.
I am confused about points, for my education,how many points Will I get ?

(Breakdown - 16 Years Total ( 2 Years Masters, 2 Years Bachelors, - 12 Years Higher Secondary School)

I will be very thankful to you for your reply.
Thanks
Hi hb_rashidy

I would suggest to run a free assessment: https://www.canadavisa.com/assess/canada-immigration-assessment-form.htm?src=imm

and get some information from: http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

I hope it could help

vananhthai

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Thank you very much for your thorough answer. But, where is the appropriate page for me to do evaluation?

How come when I try to evaluate my situation through this page http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en
I keep getting the result that I don't know enough French to immigrate to Quebec. That's the only reason I'm not qualified. Just wondering if I'm on the right page for Mon Projet Quebec? Thank you!

Bajan4Quebec said:
The Quebec Immigration is different from others provinces in Canada. What this means is that Quebec uses a points based system...your age, work experience, level of education, family in Quebec, stays in Quebec, Job offer etc. If you have sufficient points from these factors you do not need french scores. However if you do not, you will need french to gain additional points and as someone pointed out already it must be B2 and higher. You should probably assess your chances before you complete a mon projet profil. Hope this helps and Good Luck

yousuf_bangash

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Mar-2011
Doc's Request.
11-Jul-2014
AOR Received.
12-Apr-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
vananhthai said:
Thank you very much for your thorough answer. But, where is the appropriate page for me to do evaluation?

How come when I try to evaluate my situation through this page http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en
I keep getting the result that I don't know enough French to immigrate to Quebec. That's the only reason I'm not qualified. Just wondering if I'm on the right page for Mon Projet Quebec? Thank you!
i applied for administrative review on 11th Apr 2016...Request received MIDI on 13th Apr 2016. but still waiting for acknowledgment. Usually how many days MIDI takes for sending AOR of administrative review.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
mgazi said:
Hi hb_rashidy

I would suggest to run a free assessment: https://www.canadavisa.com/assess/canada-immigration-assessment-form.htm?src=imm

and get some information from: http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

I hope it could help
Thanks for ur reply. I know these assessment and other tools. Indeed I have done all the steps to complete EE profile. My CRS is 429 with CLB9. I was waiting for Ontario PT. Since they are closed till November, So I am trying to explore other options. As it appears that Quebec can start the intake, so I am trying to know my eligibility.
But no site or tool is clear about education equivalency plus Quebec does not accept or ask for ECA as they have their own evaluation system. Actually Quebec education system is very different than the rest.
That is why I am asking this question on this forum and until now, it is unanswered.

nyd

Sep 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
Doc's Request.
August 2015
AOR Received.
December 2013
yousuf_bangash said:
i applied for administrative review on 11th Apr 2016...Request received MIDI on 13th Apr 2016. but still waiting for acknowledgment. Usually how many days MIDI takes for sending AOR of administrative review.
I received AOR of administrative riview after 45 days request received by midi

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
hb_rashidy said:
Thanks for ur reply. I know these assessment and other tools. Indeed I have done all the steps to complete EE profile. My CRS is 429 with CLB9. I was waiting for Ontario PT. Since they are closed till November, So I am trying to explore other options. As it appears that Quebec can start the intake, so I am trying to know my eligibility.
But no site or tool is clear about education equivalency plus Quebec does not accept or ask for ECA as they have their own evaluation system. Actually Quebec education system is very different than the rest.
That is why I am asking this question on this forum and until now, it is unanswered.
Hi hb_rashidy,

I am sorry that I could not help. I hope you will be assisted by someone who has the experience :)

yousuf_bangash

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Mar-2011
Doc's Request.
11-Jul-2014
AOR Received.
12-Apr-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
nyd said:
I received AOR of administrative riview after 45 days request received by midi
Thanks... its mean i have to wait more 15 days approx.

vananhthai

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
yousuf_bangash said:
Sorry, I'm not sure what you meant. I was asking for information about Mon Projet Quebec evaluation to know whether I'm qualified to apply. Is the Mon Projet Quebec different application than Permanent Worker Immigration stream? Because I evaluated myself through permanent worker stream in quebec but it didn't qualify me because I don't know enough French to apply. But then someone here mentioned I didn't have to know French to apply for Mon projet Quebec. I'm kinda confused between the two. Could you please qualify? Thank you!

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
vananhthai said:

Hi you can try to evaluate on this very website Canadavisa.com on the homepage. You may have to give your email and they will reply to you in a short time period and indicate how and if you should proceed or if you are eligible - it's free (at this stage). If from what you say is correct, this implies you do not have sufficient points and they are suggesting for to you to have more points that you need French to qualify. As stated before Quebec is a points based immigration and it includes level of education, work experience, stay in Quebec, family etc. if these factors are sufficient without french scores you do not have to include FRENCH. However, if your points are not sufficient they will suggest to you to gain knowledge in French to qualify - hope this is clear.

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Dear all,

We are currently finalizing our forms. Here it goes:

- With regards to education part in Generic form, I will put my masters with starting date but no end date since it is on-going.
- With regards to years of education, I will simply put 14 years (6 years primary, 4 years secondary, 4 years bachelor) instead of 15 (1 year on-going masters), right?
- I will used my UCI number issued previously during FSWP returned documents due to cap reached
- And I will input my CSQ number pertaining to dossier....?

Is this all correct? Kindly please help me. Thanks!

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
gaye_ga said:
Dear all,

- With regards to education part in Generic form, I will put my masters with starting date but no end date since it is on-going.
- With regards to years of education, I will simply put 14 years (6 years primary, 4 years secondary, 4 years bachelor) instead of 15 (1 year on-going masters), right?
- I will used my UCI number issued previously during FSWP returned documents due to cap reached
- And I will input my CSQ number pertaining to dossier....?

Dear gaye_ga,

I would have recommend you the same bro.

I hope you will get some experienced opinions from the forum to confirm.

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
gaye_ga said:
Dear all,

- With regards to education part in Generic form, I will put my masters with starting date but no end date since it is on-going. If it was me I would indicate 00-00-0000 for MM-DD-YYYY to indicate ongoing. Or you can put the expected date you will complete your degree and mention Awaiting Result. To leave a space blank on the form is an error, you must put something in most other spaces that do not apply you must write N/A, you cannot leave it blank. Also, remember you need proof of whatever you say, so include transcripts or the acceptance letter
- With regards to years of education, I will simply put 14 years (6 years primary, 4 years secondary, 4 years bachelor) instead of 15 (1 year on-going masters), right? This is correct and it will support what I just stated above
- I will used my UCI number issued previously during FSWP returned documents due to cap reached I'm skeptical of doing this because that UCI is noted on their database that this file was returned and as far as they are concerned it's closed. If I was you I would have mentioned on this form that you're about to submit that I had also applied to FSWP and this was the UCI given - and leave it to them. If they want to continue using that same UCI, let that be their decision and not yours to make. Remember you can send in applications for both FSWP and QSWP/CSQ at the same time but whichever you receive first you must surrender the other, so since you received QSWP/CSQ first you must surrender FSWP and this also means the UCI given. With this application when you state that you also submitted for FSWP and it was returned quoting the UCI - let them do their job - for all you know since you are nominated by Quebec, the UCI may not be that big of an issue anymore.
- And I will input my CSQ number pertaining to dossier....? You must!

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Many thanks Baja4Quebec! It means a lot since we are completing the forms and requirements all by ourselves. Thanks much! :)