Not Yet
AOR Received.
6 October 2014
IELTS Request
NO
Sanky said:
Dear kattel,
Kindly provide me your contact no. ?
I am also from India....Same as applied in April 2014....
My no. is (9773706298)... i am from Mumbai applicant............
Dear friend , i have send my phone number in your message
box.

Sanky

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Mumbai, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
Nomination.....
28-11-2018
AOR Received.
Waiting for federal application
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
kattel said:
I got in my Email.
can you please share the e - mail that you have recd from Quebec authorities ????
Can you send me the soft copy of CSQ which they send on your e-mail id??
My email id is (sanket24bhavsar@gmail.com)..............

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
kattel said:
I got in my Email.
Hello, request you to kindly share the tezt that you got from the MIDI on you mail please. Would be og gr8 help. - shreyas3s@gmail.com

Thanks very much in anticipation

YoungKim

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2015
AOR Received.
07/13/2015
Med's Request
09/17/2015
Med's Done....
10/01/2015
Passport Req..
02/12/2016
LANDED..........
02/22/2016
Hello guys

GOOD news,
I just recieved CORP and I am now ready to do my landing at the borders.
Will be driving there on monday.

jUST wondering what files/documents am i forgetting here

-CSQ paper
-passport
-2 photos
-CORP confirmation letter
-bank statement.

NCP1

Sep 6, 2015
Hello All,
Need your help.
Today I have received an email from qubec and they r asking me to send 'declaration of a candidate or candidate exercising profession or trade regulated forms'. They have provided me a copy of declaration form which i have to fill and send them a signed copy.
This is a second time document update request I have received from qubec. First time i have been asked to provide tax documents and appendixB. And this time they have asked to submit declaration form. Has anyone received the same letter ?

Thanks
CNP

pappu13380

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
got AOR dec 2011
document update and intent to reject email 7 dec 2015
sent all d0cs reached them on 29 dec 2015 ( birth certificate and transcript of masters degree)
parcel they opened on 11 january 2016

How much more will it take to get decision. would they give 0 to AOT chemistry to 2011 applicants .?

sumangrewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,

i have also applied for quebec in 2013

Please advise wat can happen in our case,if you know

i had applied in june 2013 and got file no in nov 2013 and after that no news
i updated marriage details in jan 2015. and then onec we called at montreal and came to know that our file was rejecetd as they asked documents from us.

But we didnot got any mail from them.

Then we sent a letter stating that we had not got any mail for docuemnts in jan 2016.so, now what will happen

whetehr they will open our file???

Plz reply

Thirumalareddy

Dec 3, 2015
Hi Every one,

I Am in Montreal, Quebec right now as a Post Graduation Work permit, and My husband is on temporary worker(Spouse open work permit)So, I want to apply to CSQ under Skilled worker program as the principal applicant. I already created a Mon Projet account but unable to access the account now. When I click on sign in I Am getting technical error as "Due to a technical failure on February 16, 2016 at 8:30 a.m. (Montréal time), Mon project Québec is not online. To be fair to all applicants, the Ministère will announce the opening of the system at least 24 hours in advance".

Can Any one please suggest about this.

Thank you.

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Thirumalareddy said:
Hi Every one,

I Am in Montreal, Quebec right now as a Post Graduation Work permit, and My husband is on temporary worker(Spouse open work permit)So, I want to apply to CSQ under Skilled worker program as the principal applicant. I already created a Mon Projet account but unable to access the account now. When I click on sign in I Am getting technical error as "Due to a technical failure on February 16, 2016 at 8:30 a.m. (Montréal time), Mon project Québec is not online. To be fair to all applicants, the Ministère will announce the opening of the system at least 24 hours in advance".

Can Any one please suggest about this.

Thank you.
Get on to this url and you will get your answer

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/peq/index.html

Also I am not sure if you are applying under PEQ category(Programme de l'expérience québécoise (PEQ – Québec experience program) – Skilled temporary foreign worker).
For usual skilled worker applicants category, if you haven't filled up your application, then I guess you will not be able to fill-up anymore for this intake as it will only let you submit the filled up online application form. The error message which you are getting is -->> The submission was suppose to start from 16th Feb onwards but due to technical failure the site is not up and Quebec is working on it. You need to visit their website everyday to see any notifications.

Thirumalareddy

Dec 3, 2015
suvadeepg said:
Get on to this url and you will get your answer

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/peq/index.html

Also I am not sure if you are applying under PEQ category(Programme de l'expérience québécoise (PEQ – Québec experience program) – Skilled temporary foreign worker).
For usual skilled worker applicants category, if you haven't filled up your application, then I guess you will not be able to fill-up anymore for this intake as it will only let you submit the filled up online application form. The error message which you are getting is -->> The submission was suppose to start from 16th Feb onwards but due to technical failure the site is not up and Quebec is working on it. You need to visit their website everyday to see any notifications.

Thank you.

But If I Am temporarily residing(work permit) in Quebec I can submit the application at anytime regardless the CAP of the applications.
Is this not Correct?

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Thirumalareddy said:
Thank you.

But If I Am temporarily residing(work permit) in Quebec I can submit the application at anytime regardless the CAP of the applications.
Is this not Correct?
Yes that's right.. You will fall under PEQ category which I have described in my earlier post.

ddiaz17

Feb 24, 2016
Hi everyone,

I applied to CSQ under skilled worker program last november and i still have not gotten any reply or confirmation from them. The only thing that i have for certain is that I am in the 3500 applicants as they already charged my credit card. According to the processing time for my region i should be in the last step of the process. Do i have something to worry about? or am I getting ahead of myself?

I'd really appreciate any comments

Thanks,

AMR2011

Aug 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2011, Federal App Rec. in NS: 29-June-2015(Sent:18/6)
Doc's Request.
CSQ: 04-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 29-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2012; Federal AOR: 7-August 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
"Medical Received": 26-02-2016; PPR: 29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 29-02-2016; Visa Issued: 3/3/2016
LANDED..........
4-Oct-2016; PR Card received: 15th Dec 2016!!!!!
To all the senior members here, who were online.. during 2014 and beginning of 2015... i have received my Medicals Received indication in ECAS and waiting for Passport request. I am on my way to getting the PR.. it has been a long wait from 2011. To all the old friends, thanks a lot to all of you for keeping us going from 2012 onwards... It has been indeed a long journey to this stage for me..

Wish you all the very best in all your future endeavors.

prothom78

Feb 21, 2015
Dear Seniors,

Need your advice. I am december 2013 applicant and got AOR april, 2014. Today I called at MIDI, A lady received that call and she informed me that my file is in process and no document missing. My question is what does it mean. is every thing ok on file and my claimed points are ok?? I am little worried about my AOT. I dont know what will I get for MBA? Does any body have idea?

Second thing is that, the lady also informed me that something received on my file at 5th feb,2016. I was not clear about that. Although I asked repeatedly. Sounds were not clear. what might be that can any body guess?

Please tell me when should i be confirmed that my total points are ok. I am afraid, for my MBA I will get o marks on AOT and will be eliminated from the race. :'(

Thanks in advance

krishhmurali

May 14, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-July-2013
Doc's Request.
26-Feb-2016/ submitted 25 - Apr -2016
Nomination.....
Not Yet
AOR Received.
23-oct-2013
IELTS Request
submitted along with application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi Team

am a 2013 applicant and sent the application with my spouse as principle applicant. we almost forgot about that and all the sudden yesterday we got a mail stating intend to reject if fail to submit requested documents in annexure A and they are requesting only our updated UAE resident visa permit and standard annexure B. Normally how many times they would request for additional documents ? am surprised they din ask anything on PF or tax proof related docs, which being a nightmare for most of the applicants.

also any UAE applicant please help, do you guys translated the visa page and get that attested for processing ?

Regards :-\