+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

cdngbex

Jan 23, 2016
Guys please answer this,

I did the online assessment on the Quebec Immigration website and it said I qualify.
I have a Post-Graduate Certificate in Event Marketing from George Brown College. (Advanced Diploma/Bachelor Degree required)

I entered the following:

Technical post-secondary diploma - 1 year (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 12 years of full-time education)

AREA of TRAINING: Marketing and Purchasing (bach.)

I can only GUESS that it could fall under this category below?

Postsecondary school technical diploma attesting to 1 or 2 years of full-time studies in addition to an 'Area of Training' worth 12 or 16 points

And it gave sufficient points to qualify for Quebec Immigration. Will that work in the Mon Projet stage?

Please give me a Yes or No, and if you could, tell me why?

somel

Nov 13, 2014
Hi there,
I have registered with Quebec Mon Project on 16th January, 2016 but still have bad luck not to be logged in. I have bachelor degree in Computer Science and Engineering with about 7 years working experience. I have ielts result for academic with 5 band score in 2005. Can I submit this for this mon project because I still didn't set for general ielts recent.

Can you help me what should I do now?

gemfsd

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
somel said:
Hi there,
I have registered with Quebec Mon Project on 16th January, 2016 but still have bad luck not to be logged in. I have bachelor degree in Computer Science and Engineering with about 7 years working experience. I have ielts result for academic with 5 band score in 2005. Can I submit this for this mon project because I still didn't set for general ielts recent.

Can you help me what should I do now?
Unfortunately, no, since IELTS test is valid for 2 years, and in your case it is 11 years old now!. If you have enough points without IELTS, apply without the it.

somel

Nov 13, 2014
gemfsd said:
Unfortunately, no, since IELTS test is valid for 2 years, and in your case it is 11 years old now!. If you have enough points without IELTS, apply without the it.
Can you share the link where I can calculate my points for quebec?

gemfsd

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
somel said:
Can you share the link where I can calculate my points for quebec?
Refer to the following links

This link does not calculate points, but it lets you know whether you are eligible to apply for the program.

http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en

Also, visit the following page, it contains information regarding points

http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

DandM

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 24-03-2016: AOR2: 22-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 06-04-2016; CSQ appl. sent: 21-04-2016; CSQ Awarded: 19-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 15, 2016
LANDED..........
Very soon...
Hi, did you already submit your application? I am also a quebec applicant and i am planning to submit my docs on monday...

I need a little help on organizing my documents...

Do I need to attached/staple the attachment of my answer from imm 5490 Question # 18 to the form? or do i need to put it separately?

nyd

Sep 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
Doc's Request.
August 2015
AOR Received.
December 2013
vase said:
Dear All,

I have received the acknowledgement for administrative review in the month of June 2015. It has been updated in the administrative review website that all the administrative review request which was received till October 2015 were completed. However, I have not received any updates from them. I have called them on the phone number 001-5148649191 and they replied that I have to wait.
Do anybody received acknowledgement for administrative review for QSSW before October 2015, have received any updates w.r.t filing? Pl. revert. DO they sent by post or email?
Vase
U
Hi.. I had submitted for administrative review in Oct 2015 against rejection received for non submission of legality of work experience for 3 out of 5 years. Acknowledgement of my review letter received in Dec 2015. What was the reason for administrative review submitted by you. I am concerned if my review will be considered or not.

RituNINS

Jan 14, 2016
Could any one inform me why I am not permitted to complete the form?

I created an account on 20.01.16. I was waiting for the period declared for completing the form i.e. JAN 26 to FEB 15 but could not sign in.

Today (02.02.16) when I got entrance to my account, I found that the COMMENCER i.e. START is inactive depicting a NOTE aside "You can not submit this application, the maximum number requested for selection certificate has been achieved."

But the fact is that I want to complete the form online only. I know the date of submission is well ahead i.e. on or after 16.02.16. But where's the problem?

Is it impossible to complete the form now or has there any maximum limit for completing form, could any one answer please?

RituNINS

Jan 14, 2016

I created an account on 20.01.16. I was waiting for the period declared for completing the form i.e. JAN 26 to FEB 15 but could not sign in.

Today (02.02.16) when I got entrance to my account, I found that the COMMENCER i.e. START is inactive depicting a NOTE aside "You can not submit this application, the maximum number (3500) requested for selection certificate has been achieved."

But the fact is that I want to complete the form online only. I know the date of submission is well ahead i.e. on or after 16.02.16. But where's the problem?

Is it impossible to complete the form now or has there any maximum limit for completing form, could any one answer please

Parsifal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Hello,

Does any one know when the next round of intake will be? And will our current accounts on Monprojetquebec will be valid still?

Thanks for your help !

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
RituNINS said:

Today (02.02.16) when I got entrance to my account, I found that the COMMENCER i.e. START is inactive depicting a NOTE aside "You can not submit this application, the maximum number (3500) requested for selection certificate has been achieved."

Is it impossible to complete the form now or has there any maximum limit for completing form, could any one answer please
That's a usual thing. Once you enter that screen, click on my file from the top and you will get the option to start with your application.

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Parsifal said:
Hello,

Does any one know when the next round of intake will be? And will our current accounts on Monprojetquebec will be valid still?

Thanks for your help !
The account will be valid for the next intake as well but it will not have any first cum first serve option like now. This is the last round of applications which is going to happen on the fcfs format. Potentially from next round onwards, it will be an EOI system ( expression of interest )

Singh_27

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Hi All

In english test section what does it mean ?

Résultat en compréhension orale

Résultat en compréhension écrite

Plz suggest

vicky007ster

Jan 11, 2016
Hi Guys,

My actual IELTS score for these sessions are as follows

Résultat en expression orale(Result in oral expression) :6.5
Résultat en compréhension orale(Listening in profit) :7.5

But the problem is,if i give decimal values Iam not able to save the details.I am getting error message stating that please enter valid integer.So my question is,should I enter my IELTS score as such in these fields or should I do any conversion>?please help

Thanks
Vicky