+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
irin said:
Hi Guys,
I have tried more than several hundred times to enter into mon project site.But can't able yet.Have anyone??any suggestion??
Keep trying.

Am surprised that for a province as large as Québec, and for a project as important as this, they didn't take into consideration that so many applicants will be trying to access the system.

This is message displayed on their website:

Note : En raison d'un intérêt marqué pour le Québec et d'un achalandage élevé du site, l'accès à Mon projet Québec peut être difficile. Si vous recevez un message d'erreur, vous devrez réessayer plus tard. Nos équipes travaillent en continu pour améliorer les performances du site.

Hope this helps

amarz1

Feb 6, 2014
Dear Seniors

This question is only for applicants who have filled the paper application and are maybe submitting the missing documents on request.

I have been asked to submit my education documents again. I have the following degrees which were submitted with the mentioned attestations:
- B Com, PU, India (attested by Indian Notary)
- MBE, PU, India (attested by Indian Notary)
- MSc, EMN, France (attested by Indian Notary)

Since they did not clearly mentioned why the documents were requested again, I am assuming that they require the documents attested by the issuing authority and not notary. Also my French degree was attested by the Indian notary which could also be the problem.

My questions now are:
- For my Indian degrees from PU, do I need to send the transcripts (sent directly by PU to the authority) or should I send only attested photocopies of marksheets+degree?
- If anyone has experienced this, does PU handover attested copies to the applicant? Their website says they ONLY send directly to the authority requesting the documents.

Thanks much!

Cheers
Amar

nc1227

Jan 14, 2016
Dear seniors,

I am trying to fill my applicants for Quebec, however I am confused by the area of training.
I got diplome in France "Diplome d'ingenieur", and in the area of training section, when I choose this one, the ARM cell turns unavailable, as far as I know the Dimplome D'ingenieur is in the ARM...

The second question is about the other degree I have, the name is information engineering, I didn't find the exact match in the list, but there are some similar ones like Electronics and Communication Engineering, etc --> will I be granted by these points?

Regards,

NC1227

relocated

Apr 27, 2013
I have my ECE from WES.
Do you think it is applicable while I am applying to Quebec?

Moreover, I tried to check eligibility through the portal PEI , but after I filled all my details, it disqualified me and advised against submitting my application.

Has anyone tried this link?:

.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/epi

curiousCS

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
relocated said:
I have my ECE from WES.

Moreover, I tried to check eligibility through the portal PEI , but after I filled all my details, it disqualified me and advised against submitting my application.

Hello,

I had the similar question that my brother did his bachelor of engineering in Electronics and Communication Enginnering, but there is no such "area of training" like that.
What I understood is that he should be able to use code for Electrical, Electronics and Communications".

Please advise guys !

curiousCS

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
relocated said:
I have my ECE from WES.

Which is your degree "ECE" ?

sumangrewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
helo guys,

please help me out

As i have filed my quebec file in july 2013 and got application no. on nov 2013.

after that i also got married in nov 2013

but i had sent my details of marriage and husband in feb 2015.they accepted and deducted the fees also.

today(jan 2016), i called their office at quebec,they told our file got rejected last month as they asked for documents and we had not sent.

as we didnot go any email,any letter for document required.so she told that we can send a letter that we had not received any letter .

Is it possible that if we send letter to Quebec that we had not recerived any letter then after they will again continune our file.

Please reply

mackester

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please Note:

candidates will have until January 25, 2016, to create their account in the Mon projet Québec secure space;
after this date, it will no longer be possible to create a new account for the current application intake period;

from January 26 to February 15, 2016, candidates who have a Mon projet Québec account will be able to access it to complete the form Application for Selection Certificate online

starting February 16, 2016, it will be possible to submit the application and pay the related fees. The application intake period will end on March 31, 2016.

1983sahara

Jan 12, 2016
I am from INDIA and I have a query related to this upcoming submission on Mon Projet.
Do we need to fill all our diplomas starting from 10th class, 12 th class and then the graduation degrees. Or simply the graduation degrees. Also what will be the Area of Training for 10th/12th class if it needs to be filled.
One more question related to IELTS exam, they have written Attestation of IELTS score is needed, what is that do we have to send them certified true copy or simple photocopy of IELTS score card.

kashi_pk

Jun 19, 2012
Help Required -- Francization

I am from Pakistan and I applied for CSQ in October 2011. File was updated in March 2015.

On Jan 8, 2016 I dispatched additional documents to notify them of birth of child (the child was born in July 2015, but I couldn't send the required documents within 60 days).

I have now received decision regarding my application, dated January 12, 2016. I have been asked to furnish French B2 within 18 months.The decision must have been made before receipt of my additional documents.

1. Please guide me whether they would reconsider my application on the basis of additional documents relating to birth of child?? Or they will only reconsider the application if I secure B2 level in French?? Obviously I do not want to wait another 18 months for the CSQ.

2. As per my calculation, I should have received minimum of 57 points. They have awarded 1 point for spouse education, whereas, I believe it should have been minimum 2 (my spouse has 14 years of education, graduated with 2 years B.Com degree from Pakistan). Should I contest my case on the basis of this??

I would really appreciate any help from members who have any experience or knowledge of this area.

Many Thanks

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
New Application Intake begins today! Good Luck ALL

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
kashi_pk said:
Help Required -- Francization

I am from Pakistan and I applied for CSQ in October 2011. File was updated in March 2015.

On Jan 8, 2016 I dispatched additional documents to notify them of birth of child (the child was born in July 2015, but I couldn't send the required documents within 60 days).

I have now received decision regarding my application, dated January 12, 2016. I have been asked to furnish French B2 within 18 months.The decision must have been made before receipt of my additional documents.

1. Please guide me whether they would reconsider my application on the basis of additional documents relating to birth of child?? Or they will only reconsider the application if I secure B2 level in French?? Obviously I do not want to wait another 18 months for the CSQ.

2. As per my calculation, I should have received minimum of 57 points. They have awarded 1 point for spouse education, whereas, I believe it should have been minimum 2 (my spouse has 14 years of education, graduated with 2 years B.Com degree from Pakistan). Should I contest my case on the basis of this??

I would really appreciate any help from members who have any experience or knowledge of this area.

Many Thanks
Hi Kashi

Focus on your B2 Level of French, the reason they sent you is because your file is attractive but not having enough points and you have been referred to francization to get additional points. Francization is given as a second chance to candidates with a good profile but not having enough points, usually it's between 12 - 18 mnths. You got 18months, don't get frustrated rather take this as a gift and provide the higher level of french as per their letter. If you don't, your file can be rejected. When they referred you to francization they should also include in the letter a "grille de l'evaluation" in this you can see a breakdown of points where you scored where. This will clearly indicate to you if the additional information that you submitted was considered or not. from the reading of your concern, I see that they wrote you on Jan 12, 2016 but you had sent them info on Jan 8, 2016. It is likely that they dispatched this letter to you before they had received your undate on Jan 8, but this is an assumption. From here you have 2 options, 1. call to find out if they considered the information that you sent on Jan 8, 2016 regarding child. See if there is a way to get a recalculation done to determine your new points, and if you past the threshold there may likely be no need to do the francization. This is a long shot however, and written to you with great optimism, so don't only focus along this suggestion, follow more along this suggestion 2. Do the Francization, and try to get the levels they tell you to obtain. This way you win/win...additional points for child and for increasing French. hope this helps