+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

vbalrai

Nov 5, 2015
Hi everybody.

I filed my file in November 2015. Quebec returned my file with letter in french. They said that file had the anomalies or some required documents missing. I am not able to figure out what documents i have missed. It was for QSW program. One of the point refer to some french course result. But as per my knowledge french was not required for this intake period and they were refering to some a-0520-af form. I filled the A-0520-AA form. Do i was to fill A-0520-AF form instead of A-0520-AA and what is the french requirements. Some local agents said they require a French learning course enrollment slip.

Can somebody please put some light on it? I want to apply now in online intake period. Please help.

Also what is the meaning of X and S.O. in the their letter.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
amarz1 said:
Dear All

I have received a letter from Direction de l’immigration économique - International on 11 Dec 2015.

The subject is: Intention de rejeter votre demande de certificat de sélection

They have requested the following documents:

ETUDES ET FORMATION

19. Copie certifiée conforme de tous vos certificats ou diplômes, en commençant par le diplôme
d’études secondaires

20. Copie certifiée conforme de tous les relevés de notes correspondant à vos diplômes délivrés par l'établissement d'enseignement (sauf pour le diplôme d’études secondaires générales), pour chacune des années d'études ayant mené à l'obtention de ces diplômes
Si les titres des cours ne sont pas mentionnés sur les relevés de notes, vous devez aussi fournir la copie certifiée conforme de la liste des cours du programme d’études que vous avez suivi.

Could anyone suggest how should I send the above documents? I am asking this question as I have already sent all these documents (attested by Notary). Since they are asking again, I believe it is not in the format they requested. I am wondering if they need all the documents attested by the educational institution and NOT notary.

Any experienced feedback will be highly appreciated.

Cheers
Amar

SIMPLE:

Get all your educational certificates certified by the issuing authorities.....thats the first option. if it fails then a notary public is the second option. But option 1 is the best. Then they also need your Post secondary educational transcripts certified accordingly as well.

Good luck......your documents request is quite simple. So you should send to them even the next day after receiving the letter from them ;)

Niku2184

Jan 8, 2016
I am writing to inquire about my occupation whether qualify under University Level, Education Sciences, (B705) College Level Teacher Training (Master's degree) or not. I am planning to apply in Jan 2016 intak

I have Doctorate degree in Pharmaceutical Science , Master of Pharmacy and Bachelor of Pharmacy. Moreover, I am working as Assistant Professor in Pharmacy College since July 2009. So i have more than 6 years of experience as a College Teacher.

Now, i want to apply under Quebec Skilled worker programme for that they published List of Area of training. So i want to know my education and work experience fall under which area of training. I think if it is qualify under University Level, Education Sciences, (B705) College Level Teacher Training (Master's degree) then i am eligible under skilled worker programme.

So please give me information about my occupation whether qualify under University Level, Education Sciences, (B7050 College Level Teacher Training (Master's degree).

Please give me advise from forum member

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
amarz1 said:
Dear All

I have received a letter from Direction de l’immigration économique - International on 11 Dec 2015.

The subject is: Intention de rejeter votre demande de certificat de sélection

They have requested the following documents:

ETUDES ET FORMATION

19. Copie certifiée conforme de tous vos certificats ou diplômes, en commençant par le diplôme
d’études secondaires

20. Copie certifiée conforme de tous les relevés de notes correspondant à vos diplômes délivrés par l'établissement d'enseignement (sauf pour le diplôme d’études secondaires générales), pour chacune des années d'études ayant mené à l'obtention de ces diplômes
Si les titres des cours ne sont pas mentionnés sur les relevés de notes, vous devez aussi fournir la copie certifiée conforme de la liste des cours du programme d’études que vous avez suivi.

Could anyone suggest how should I send the above documents? I am asking this question as I have already sent all these documents (attested by Notary). Since they are asking again, I believe it is not in the format they requested. I am wondering if they need all the documents attested by the educational institution and NOT notary.

Any experienced feedback will be highly appreciated.

Cheers
Amarr
please when did you apply
If possible share your timeline

mhorn

Jan 7, 2016
Hi guys,
I have seen in the new "Mon Projet" form, that there is a "Domain do Formation" one has to define for each diploma (instead of only one general "Area of training" for the entire application, as in the old form). Does this mean the points for each diploma (in case you have several) will be added?

I also noticed that the drop-down menu has no number code for each "Area of training", and it does not refer to the old list. Does this imply any change?

Another related issue: Is the "Area of training" list valid with its scores? I have read (sorry, can't post the link) there is a change, but still have not found official information on that.

For last, has anyone obtained an attestation of equivalence from Québec? Which would be the proper agency to provide it, for an foreign diploma not related with a regulated profession or trade in Québec.

Many thanks in advance. I hope someone can help me out.
Regards!
Mauri

Niku2184

Jan 8, 2016
Hello

I need a help about point calculation of Area of Training.

I complete my Ph D, M. Pharm and B. Pharm in Pharmacy major form India and i have more than 6 year experience as a assistant professor in Pharmacy college in India.

1. what is my area of training
2. what point i may get from Area of Training

Thanks

:( :( :( :(

sukhveersingh

May 15, 2010
Hi,

I have couple of queries on QSWP
1) I have done my B.E. in electronics & communications in 2005,but since then i am working in IT, can i claim 12 points(area of training) and 8 points of experience as my area of training(ECE) is different from my experience(software )?
2) I do not have my kid's passport ready, can i edit my application post submission to add kid's passport details?
3) can i add ielts results later on?

It would be great help if somebody can answer my queries.

Thanks in advance!!

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
are you able to open the link in Mon Projet Quebec and register an account?

mhorn said:
Hi guys,
I have seen in the new "Mon Projet" form, that there is a "Domain do Formation" one has to define for each diploma (instead of only one general "Area of training" for the entire application, as in the old form). Does this mean the points for each diploma (in case you have several) will be added?

I also noticed that the drop-down menu has no number code for each "Area of training", and it does not refer to the old list. Does this imply any change?

Another related issue: Is the "Area of training" list valid with its scores? I have read (sorry, can't post the link) there is a change, but still have not found official information on that.

For last, has anyone obtained an attestation of equivalence from Québec? Which would be the proper agency to provide it, for an foreign diploma not related with a regulated profession or trade in Québec.

Regards!
Mauri

curiousCS

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Guys,

I have bachelor degree in Electronics and Communication from India. But i dont see this in the area of training for quebec.
They have mentioned "Electrical, Electronics and Communication".

Can i use this code ?

Please advice

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
blackcap99 said:
Is MON PROJECT Registration link working?
I've tried but no chance even today

I don't know what's happening. I though this stuff was supposed to be smooth...

What seems to be issue? Too much traffic I think..

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
mhorn said:
Hi guys,

Regards!
Mauri
Hello Mauri,

Good you've been able to access the form.

I've been trying since Tuesday - no chance this far. It's frustrating..

Any suggestions??

Sanky

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Mumbai, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
Nomination.....
28-11-2018
AOR Received.
Waiting for federal application
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
shruti pandya said:
I Apply my family immigration Qsw file in August 2012.. I update document 5 October 2015 And They Replay Me 23 October 2015. they calculate my point 56 and apply me Francisation rules 2013 and 18 month grant time period B2 Exam Passed and 1 point gain for family file required 57 point..

As per my calculation my point is 58 but they calculate 56. they do not calculate my wife B.com Degree AOT 2 point. my wife Degree is previous 5 year Qsw application Date and 11 year Accounting work experience. 2 Point must Receivable AOT my Wife B.com Degree...

They Give my M.com Degree AOT 6 point And Education 12 point is correct. They send me their point calculation seet via email.

I think their mistake in 2 point calculation. I send courier With COVER Letter for this 2 point mistake My wife Bcom Degree Receivable AOT Point..

Please Give me Advise...I am Correct Or wrong B.com Degree 2 Point AOT Receivable...?
can you please share me the e-mail which MIDI has send you on your point calculation sheet via email...my email id is sanket24bhavsar@gmail.com....may be i can help you.........

skazkadi

Jan 10, 2016
silasnjita said:
Hello Guys,

It's January 6th, and am unable to access MON PROJECT Québec.

Anyone having the same problem??

Thanks
Hi, I still can't register, did the web site start working?

irin

Jan 6, 2015
Hi Guys,
I have tried more than several hundred times to enter into mon project site.But can't able yet.Have anyone??any suggestion??