+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
julietkq said:
Hi All,

I have just received this letter from QB via email this morning. Here is the google translation

Mrs,

We completed an initial assessment of your "Certificate Request selection "and have determined that you have met the requirements to the preliminary examination stage.
We inform you that you are registered on a waiting list for an interview selection with a (an) adviser (era) to immigration. As soon as the date of your interview will be fixed, we will communicate with you again. It is therefore unnecessary Us Contact about this, you must wait for our next match.
We recommend you prepare for your interview. To this end, we encourage you to visit the following websites:

If your family situation changes in the coming months, you will immediately send us the "Amendment to a selection certificate application" and all documents required to process this request modification, to the address listed at the end of this letter. You can find the form to the following address:

You will also pay the costs of this change. To know the current rates, consult the following address:

Please note that you can not make any additions at Joint the interview.
In addition, you must contact us immediately of any change of address mail or email.
Thank you for your interest for Quebec and we will
Please accept, Madam, our main Greetings distinguées.quérante 

Here is my timeline:
Applied Mar 2013 (single applicant, AOT Business Admin)

Update: Nov 2013 (married i.e. sent my husband's documents)

Intention to reject: Jun 2015 (requested for husband's work permit and proof that I studied in Quebec for 4 months, documents must be sent before 31 Aug)

Sent all documents required: 31Jul 2015

Selection for interview: 16 Sep 2015 (email)

I am living in Singapore, French speaking B2, Listening B1. Though I wrote in my application that my AOT is business admin, I am actually doing accounting job. My husband's AOT is Computer engineer

My question is: will there be selection mission for interview for me? or according to new rules, there will not be any interview and they will give me CSQ directly?

If there is interview, do you know how long do I need to wait for the interview? 3 months?

Thanks
Hi Julie,
Your inbox is full, so could not reply for your PM. This is the reply for your pm

julietkq said:
Hi,

During interview, I spoke two words in French, bonjour and merci. I told her I forgot French, so, shall we speak in English. I told her I learnt French 2011 for quebec, so once I'm ready to go then I will practice again. She smiled and start to speak in English. Yes, she asked about my current job and mine is Nohing to describe much.She asked list of original documents, such as social security contribution of employers, birth certificate, etc., I told her I submitted my original tax certificates and I do not have any social security contributin docs then she looked at the documents for a while then she started to type something. I thought she is going to reject me, but after few seconds she gave me CSQ and said you are pass. By the way, she asked about my wife because I declared her name in application but did not add her because I did not get enought point along with her name during my application process, more importantly, her supporting documents were not ready.For her question I replied, my wife is pursuing phd in NZ and I will add her later because we are busy now.
She said ok. Finally, I said thank you and bye.

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
rabeya84 said:
Hi
I'm also looking answer for this kind of question.

It is clearly stated website that all application is assessed under existing law when it is process.

If it is apply to you, you need 49 as a single applicant or you need 57 for applicant with spouse.

But so far i know(but not authentic) they apply that law (application submission time or application processing time) under which applicant is benifited.

As you told officer caculated point is 59,
Would you please tell me , which law visa officer apply to you, existing law or submission time law( i.e. 2015 or 2012)
Hi,
My point is calculated based on 2011 rule. Yes, you are right, I need 49 points to get an interview, but when I look at my document before interview it shows 59 so I guess I already got what I have to without interview points.
Without any doubt, I can tell you that points are assigned based on the date they receive your application.
Now my case is, I have CSQ and want to add spouse. In this case, which rule they apply? My CSQ based on. 2011 rule so my dependent should also be based on the same rule, right? Anyway I am not sure.

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
Missionquebec said:
Hi,
My point is calculated based on 2011 rule. Yes, you are right, I need 49 points to get an interview, but when I look at my document before interview it shows 59 so I guess I already got what I have to without interview points.
Without any doubt, I can tell you that points are assigned based on the date they revive your application.
Now my case is, I have CSQ and want to add spouse. In this case, which rule they apply? My CSQ based on. 2011 rule so my dependent should also be based on the same rule, right? Anyway I am not sure.
Hi,

If you add your spouse now,
Midi ll ask you to send back your csq , and maybe some additional documents for your spouse.
Your application ll be re-evaluate with the new law (2015).
This process can take from 3months-3yrs depending on your location.

Advise: Continue with your federal application and bring your spouse later,
If you are in a haste and can't stay without her.
Once your visa is issued, you can file for temporary resident permit (6months) for her and leave with her at the same time, (processing time is 2wks)
You guys can file her csq from them and continue extending her stay.
Goodluck

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Newjwel said:
Hi,

If you add your spouse now,
Midi ll ask you to send back your csq , and maybe some additional documents for your spouse.
Your application ll be re-evaluate with the new law (2015).
This process can take from 3months-3yrs depending on your location.

Advise: Continue with your federal application and bring your spouse later,
If you are in a haste and can't stay without her.
Once your visa is issued, you can file for temporary resident permit (6months) for her and leave with her at the same time, (processing time is 2wks)
You guys can file her csq from them and continue extending her stay.
Goodluck
Thanks dude, this is the option I am considering. By the way, for the next 2 to 3 years I can not make my entry because I'm committed to another task in AUS. In this case, I want to dealy my federal application process, it is noted that my CSQ valid until NOV,2018. Is it fine? Or is there any rule that decide federal application date after receiving CSQ? In case of temporary visa for my spouse, so every six months she need to go out of the country and re enter? Well, do they have any restriction that person should not re enter immediately? Particularly, if she is pregnant then do they let her entrer with temporary visa provided I am a permanent residence of canada? Please share your opinion

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
Missionquebec said:
Thanks dude, this is the option I am considering. By the way, for the next 2 to 3 years I can not make my entry because I'm committed to another task in AUS. In this case, I want to dealy my federal application process, it is noted that my CSQ valid until NOV,2018. Is it fine? Or is there any rule that decide federal application date after receiving CSQ? In case of temporary visa for my spouse, so every six months she need to go out of the country and re enter? Well, do they have any restriction that person should not re enter immediately? Particularly, if she is pregnant then do they let her entrer with temporary visa provided I am a permanent residence of canada? Please share your opinion
Good morning,
Not a dude,
If you think that both of you will qualify and get csq, then re-apply and add her since you are not ready to move now,
If you don't intend to reapply, then apply for your federal, it can take from 7months- 2yrs for federal application depending on your location.
After your pr, you ll be given 1-6 months to enter canada, you can just go and validate your pr and move out then return when you are ready ( Though u should make sure u return within a space of time, I think a yr or so not sure)

Good luck
If you decide to do it later and your csq expires before you re through, you will need to send it back to midi and another one ll be given to you (1-6) depending your location.
She doesn't need to leave, she can extend her stay from inside canada .

PKsingh

May 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello all i m new in this forum
and i m also worried about 04-nov cases coz my file reached on 11-nov

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
PKsingh said:
hello all i m new in this forum
and i m also worried about 04-nov cases coz my file reached on 11-nov
don't be in dark you are not in 3500 applications. as they have already declared 10nov. as applications full.prepare for Jan.intake.

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
Missionquebec said:
Thanks buddy! Practically speaking, my French level is 0 because I forgot, but technically B1 in listening and A1 in speaking.

I see, did you hand in results/certificates for your French then?

'

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Missionquebec said:
Hi,
Without any doubt, I can tell you that points are assigned based on the date they receive your application.
Would you please share your AOT please?

kuro_shio

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MCVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Nomination.....
CSQ 04-12-2014
AOR Received.
BIQ 22-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-04-2015
Med's Request
05-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2015
Got PPR from MCVO on 12 - november.

This long wait is finally coming to and end.

Thank God and all of you for your support.

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
mohanad999 said:
Hello All,

I've two questions:

1. I'm working in Bahrain and my embassy refused to provided certified copies of my education certificate and transcript. So, can I send the original ?

2. Here in Bahrain there's no tax or social contribution for us as expat. So, what to do in this case?

Best regards,
Mohanad.
Hi everyone,

Hi Mohanad, you might ask for a Letter from your employer stating that the the Tax is free in Bahrain (the same goes for All GCC Countries like Kuwait ...), you are not paying it. It is acceptable.

nazimbd

Nov 8, 2015
Hi

I have 10 years of experience, do I require to submit my all 10 years of experience in QSW?
or only 5 years (present job which is around 6 years) is enough. Pls advice.

rgds

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Newjwel said:
Good morning,
Not a dude,
If you think that both of you will qualify and get csq, then re-apply and add her since you are not ready to move now,
If you don't intend to reapply, then apply for your federal, it can take from 7months- 2yrs for federal application depending on your location.
After your pr, you ll be given 1-6 months to enter canada, you can just go and validate your pr and move out then return when you are ready ( Though u should make sure u return within a space of time, I think a yr or so not sure)

Good luck
If you decide to do it later and your csq expires before you re through, you will need to send it back to midi and another one ll be given to you (1-6) depending your location.
She doesn't need to leave, she can extend her stay from inside canada .
Hi,

Thank you. As I know, if I validate my PR then I need to stay 2 years among 5 years to keep the PR, right? Also, that 2 years means 730 days, I understand that it does not have to be continuous. For the next 2 to 3 years I can not do that, so I would like to delay everything as much as I can.

Regarding spouse, thank you for clarifying temporary visa extension question. By the way, once I get PR then I can sponsor her PR directly instead of applying CSQ, is that okay? I do not think she will have enough points to get CSQ as a single applicant ( I think they evaluate based on the rule functions in that year), so I feel direct PR sponsor would be a right choice. Please share your opinion.
Thank you

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
mgazi said:
Hi everyone,

Hi Mohanad, you might ask for a Letter from your employer stating that the the Tax is free in Bahrain (the same goes for All GCC Countries like Kuwait ...), you are not paying it. It is acceptable.
Please careful while authenticating your educational documents. You must follow the Quebec procedure; otherwise they will reject your application. As I know, embassy authentication is not valid. Anyhow, make sure of it.