CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
Missionquebec said:
Hey guys,

Today I had an interview for CSQ at Hong Kong. Although I got French language exam certificate(2011), still I can't speak well. Also I forgot everything except bonjour and Merci. Thus,I say to visa officer I forgot French, so I can only speak in English. Well, after 3 minutes i got my CSQ. So if you do not speak French well, just cool and confident about your skills. By the way, I applied about 2012.

All the best guys!
Congrats on your CSQ, it's time for your Federal submission... ;)

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
Missionquebec said:
Hey guys,

Today I had an interview for CSQ at Hong Kong. Although I got French language exam certificate(2011), still I can't speak well. Also I forgot everything except bonjour and Merci. Thus,I say to visa officer I forgot French, so I can only speak in English. Well, after 3 minutes i got my CSQ. So if you do not speak French well, just cool and confident about your skills. By the way, I applied about 2012.

All the best guys!

Hey congratulations. What was your french level if you don't mind me asking?

'

khanhngd24

Nov 2, 2015
Permanent workers

Maximum number of applications
The maximum number of 3500 applications for a selection certificate to be received in print version for the year 2015-2016 under the Regular Skilled Worker Program has been attained.

Too bad that the maximum number by post has been reached, others had prepared their documents long before and they have sent their application sooner than us

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sylendrabilla said:
Hi All,

I need a help. I got documents request from Immigration Quebec. I can provide everything with one exception.
They asked me to provide NOtice of assessment from Revenue Quebec for 2014. But i applied now and its gonna take like minimum of two months. And they specified like to write a explanation letter if not providing any documnet.

This is how they given :

Si vous n'êtes pas en mesure de fournir un ou des documents exigés, vous devez présenter par
écrit et de façon détaillée les motifs valables qui justifient cette impossibilité.
À défaut de recevoir avant le 6 janvier 2016 tous les documents exigés ou une explication
écrite jugée valable par le Ministère justifiant l'impossibilité de transmettre un ou des documents,
votre demande de certificat de sélection sera rejetée conformément à la Loi sur l’immigration au
Québec, et ce, sans aucun autre avis.
Nous rendrons notre décision sur réception de votre envoi, et ce, même si le délai maximal
accordé n’est pas expiré.
Nous vous remercions de votre collaboration et de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour le Québec.

Can any one please explain this and suggest me .

Thanks in advance
So, you send the documents that you do have, and include a letter explaining that you have requested your NOA from Revenu Quebec, that you have been advised it will take 2 months to arrive, & that you will send it to them as soon as you receive it.

angeremino

Jan 13, 2012
hi to all
2 weeks ago i called,operator told me they they
send me something by e-mail .i don't receive anything until now
i call them every day and each day 2-3 time
operators tell me various and not equally
answers.i reseeded modification form for change my email
address. last night operator told me you have to wait !!!not call us and wait !!!
i checked email address they send incorrect mail address !!!
have same experience ? what can i do ?

hossam1982

Nov 11, 2015
Dear,

I'm planning to immigrate to Canada and I found this new Quebec program that will open in January but I have some unclear points and I would appreciate if you could clarify them:

1- My degree is Bachelor of Business administration and the Major is Business Computer - My wife Degree is Bachelor of Science and the Major is Business Computer- I would like to know in which Category (the Area of Training) the both certificates fall and which one gives more points - then I can decide which one of us could be the Main applicant.

2- I noticed that the program doesn't require the spouse to have proof of English proficiency (IELTS) only French exam gives an extra points (I'm I right?)
3- Does the QUEBEC program require to have the Credential Educational Assessment - WES?
4- If I'm qualified to apply to Quebec - Then how long I need to stay in Montreal before I can move to another province?

Thank you so much - appreciate your kind reply

andres17

Nov 11, 2015
Hi,

Just want to get some inputs from you during your interview in Hongkong. Actually, I myself and my wife can also relate from you because honestly we can't speak in French language. We are also having our CSQ interview on November 24 at 15:30.

Just want to know what are the questions thrown by you with the interviewer. At least we could get some tips from you.

I hope to hear your reply soon. Thanks.

Vahan

Sep 7, 2014
Dears
I would like to know, if it is said that the maximum number of 3500 applications has been attained does it means that definitely no other applications will be accepted or it means that they just received 3500 applications and if there are some problems (not eligible or not enough score) they will accept some other applications?
I think my application will reach today, and I wonder when they will send back my application and documents?
Best regards

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vahan said:
Dears
I would like to know, if it is said that the maximum number of 3500 applications has been attained does it means that definitely no other applications will be accepted or it means that they just received 3500 applications and if there are some problems (not eligible or not enough score) they will accept some other applications?
I think my application will reach today, and I wonder when they will send back my application and documents?
Best regards
It means definitely that they have stopped accepting applications.

Qc stated that applications received after the quota was filled will be returned in time for people to apply online in January.

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lammawitch said:
It means definitely that they have stopped accepting applications.

Qc stated that applications received after the quota was filled will be returned in time for people to apply online in January.
Dear Lamm,

Where have they mentioned this sentence?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marooned said:
Dear Lamm,

Where have they mentioned this sentence?
It was on the page announcing the November & January intake, at the bottom, but they seem to have updated the page & removed the information about returning applications received after the cap was reached.

I'll try & see if they moved it elsewhere...

khanhngd24

Nov 2, 2015
Dear Lam,

I have been reading your posts to reply for questions and I found them very useful.

Please also help to answer my questions as follow:

I did my computer engineer bac in Montreal, i had my 3 study permits from 2002 till 2007. But I lost my last study permit which is from 9/2006 to 5/2007. How should I declare my stay in Montreal without the last study permit? Please help to answer this question.

During the last 5 years, i only worked from 3/2011 - 9/2012 and 4/2014 -l now, i can have the attestation letter as well as proof of social security contribution for the time i worked. But i am wondering if midi will ask for social security for the time i wasnot working which i can not have the proof of payment for social security.

I am also submiting my application on jan 2016 then please help to answer my questions so that i can have my files complete to submit.

Thank you Lam.
Khanhng

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Am going! going! said:
Hey congratulations. What was your french level if you don't mind me asking?

'
Thanks buddy! Practically speaking, my French level is 0 because I forgot, but technically B1 in listening and A1 in speaking.

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Hope here many are in early stage of application, so I am not sure how far you guys can help to clarify my doubt.

I am a married person and I declared my marriage details along with my spouse French certificate, marriage certificate during CSQ application stage, but did not add my wife name that stage. During interview visa officer asked me where is your wife? I said she is in New Zealand for her PhD and I will add her later. CSQ officer satisfied with my reply and gave me CSQ.

My question is,
If I add my wife now, do they re calculate my point and ask me for an interview again? By the way, my application was under 2012 February point table, which means I need 55 points( after interview) to get CSQ as a single applicant. However with spouse, I need 63 after interview. During interview I noticed my total point was 59 as a single applicant. If I add spouse now, what will be my point rule? I mean 2012 or 2015.

Please share your experience.
Thank you

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Missionquebec said:
Hope here many are in early stage of application, so I am not sure how far you guys can help to clarify my doubt.

I am a married person and I declared my marriage details along with my spouse French certificate, marriage certificate during CSQ application stage, but did not add my wife name that stage. During interview visa officer asked me where is your wife? I said she is in New Zealand for her PhD and I will add her later. CSQ officer satisfied with my reply and gave me CSQ.

My question is,
If I add my wife now, do they re calculate my point and ask me for an interview again? By the way, my application was under 2012 February point table, which means I need 55 points( after interview) to get CSQ as a single applicant. However with spouse, I need 63 after interview. During interview I noticed my total point was 59 as a single applicant. If I add spouse now, what will be my point rule? I mean 2012 or 2015.

Please share your experience.
Thank you
Hi
I'm also looking answer for this kind of question.

It is clearly stated website that all application is assessed under existing law when it is process.

If it is apply to you, you need 49 as a single applicant or you need 57 for applicant with spouse.

But so far i know(but not authentic) they apply that law (application submission time or application processing time) under which applicant is benifited.

As you told officer caculated point is 59,
Would you please tell me , which law visa officer apply to you, existing law or submission time law( i.e. 2015 or 2012)