02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
Hi Lammawitch

Do i need to send an original IELT certificate to the Quebec bureau? Cause i reckon i might need only an original IELT certificate is accepted at the Federal stage, no? ??? ??? ???

Thanks ;) ;D

Lammawitch said:
If the 3500 places are filled, processing fees won't be charged.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cprasp said:
Hi all,

My educational qualification (bachelor of commerce) and work experience (support technicians as per EE NOC) are completely different. Am I still eligible for QSWP that is open right now?

You may be eligible. Have you calculated your points for QSW? (There are links in my sig)

If I send in the application, if it's gets rejected solely for this reason, will I get my money back?
if your application is accepted & fees are charged, no

Also, is there a format for getting documents authorized by notary from here in India?
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/list-authorities.html
And
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/document-requirements.html

I just spend about 2 hours going through the whole process over and over but couldn't find answers for these two questions. If there a link where this question is answered, please guide me to that page.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am going! going! said:
Hi Lammawitch

Do i need to send an original IELT certificate to the Quebec bureau? Cause i reckon i might need only an original IELT certificate is accepted at the Federal stage, no? ??? ??? ???

Thanks ;) ;D
Photocopy. See required documents checklist.

And once you receive a CSQ from Quebec, CIC does not re-assess IELTS.

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
Lammawitch said:
Photocopy. See required documents checklist.

And once you receive a CSQ from Quebec, CIC does not re-assess IELTS.

Thanks ever so much mate. I've been through the checklist just that there was nothing specifically dealing with this.

By photocopy am guessing you mean a certified copy by issuer or notary right?

Also this might seem daft, but i don't need to submit any payment details as i am merely submitting requested docs, correct?

'

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am going! going! said:
Thanks ever so much mate. I've been through the checklist just that there was nothing specifically dealing with this.

By photocopy am guessing you mean a certified copy by issuer or notary right?

Also this might seem daft, but i don't need to submit any payment details as i am merely submitting requested docs, correct?

'
No, I mean a photocopy, plain and simple. It's clearly written in the required documents list ;).

Yes, of course you need to submit payment of fees - or am misunderstanding your question!! ???

Edited to add: I think I AM totally misunderstanding your question: was this concerning a request for further documents from immigration Quebec? Or a question concerning a new application ?

HJM

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Re: QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE_PhD student

Hi, I am PhD student at McGill, single, no French but good score on IELTS. My online evaluation doesn't recommend me to apply. I have my education evaluated by MIDI and close to getting my license to practice healthcare profession in Quebec. What are my chances of getting CSQ?

cprasp

Jul 6, 2015
@Lammawitch - Thank you! I did use the evaluation tool four times, out of which only once it showed that I'm not eligible. I guess I made some mistake then.

I did go through the two other links too yesterday and I just spent few more mins checking again. I'm sorry but I still couldn't find the format for a notary to certify that I have the true copies. Could you please guide me to the explicit location of this form?

Faith06

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
Got my Ecas an update, 6th line after medical received,
Stated as we sent you corrspondence on nov. 4. If you have not yet provided the information or requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. What will be the next step after this? Anybody who has the same ecas that after medical received, received this update? PcC not yet provided and rprf, maybe this is the one being requested? My agency is not yet informing us. Hope tomorrow, we get the news.
Thanks guys!

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE_PhD student

HJM said:
Hi, I am PhD student at McGill, single, no French but good score on IELTS. My online evaluation doesn't recommend me to apply. I have my education evaluated by MIDI and close to getting my license to practice healthcare profession in Quebec. What are my chances of getting CSQ?
Have you actually calculated your points for the regular QSW program? (links to grid in my sig). Without French, you would unfortunately not be eligible for PEQ, I think :(

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
Lammawitch said:
No, I mean a photocopy, plain and simple. It's clearly written in the required documents list ;).

Yes, of course you need to submit payment of fees - or am misunderstanding your question!! ???

Edited to add: I think I AM totally misunderstanding your question: was this concerning a request for further documents from immigration Quebec? Or a question concerning a new application ?

No it's a further docs request mate, seems daft to ask.....but they're not looking to relieve me of any more money are they?

'

navy

Jan 11, 2015
Hello everyone, I'm new to this group.

Please can anyone support me: I plan to file a Quebec application but I don't posses my husband's transcripts, only the notarized bachelor diploma.
Might this be a reason for rejecting my application, or just my points will be reduced?

many thanks for your help!

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cprasp said:
@Lammawitch - Thank you! I did use the evaluation tool four times, out of which only once it showed that I'm not eligible. I guess I made some mistake then.

I did go through the two other links too yesterday and I just spent few more mins checking again. I'm sorry but I still couldn't find the format for a notary to certify that I have the true copies. Could you please guide me to the explicit location of this form?
There isn't a form for a notary.

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Hi,

Is it too late to prepare and send csq application before december 15th deadline. 3500 max is not a lot and it's already benn 5 days that they are receving appliactions. Thanks for the help

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am going! going! said:
No it's a further docs request mate, seems daft to ask.....but they're not looking to relieve me of any more money are they?
Did they request your IELTS original? (Did you already send a photocopy. Or was it missing from your application?) They are usually pretty specific about document format in the further info requests.

And no, if you've already paid the application fee, don't worry they won't ask you for more!!

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
Lammawitch said:
Did they request your IELTS original? (Did you already send a photocopy. Or was it missing from your application?) They are usually pretty specific about document format in the further info requests.

And no, if you've already paid the application fee, don't worry they won't ask you for more!!

Cool, nice to hear i don't have to cough up more dosh.

They didn't specifically request for an IELTS certificate. I was simply trying to bolster my points. I reckon 6 points for English will be enough to offset the 4 points i stand to lose for French that's assuming am re-assessed under the new directives ??? ???.

I have also noticed my AOT has gone up from 6 to 12. Not sure whether i will be awarded points based on the current AOT list or not.

Having said so, my qualifications (BA and MA Finance & Business Law), are not directly mentioned in the AOT list.
The closest to them are Accounting and Accounting Science or Banking and Financial Operations; both have 12 points and hoping to get 12 points from them. I was in a similar situation first time around and it didn't work against me, not sure if things have changed now.

The other issue is my work experience. I graduated in 2010, 23rd June to specific. 4 years ago in 2011 when i first applied,i did not require qualification-relevant-experience.
Fast forward to 2015, i have still not got qualification-relevant-experience. Will my experience be dismissed on the basis of my qualification 5 plus years old (not sure it's exactly is) or it will still be considered on the basis of my application being 'older' application? If you catch my drift ??? ??? ???

So 12 (for Education) + 12(AOT) + 16(Age) + 6 (English) + 6 (Work Exp) + 1 (Contract of Financial Suff) + 0(French) = 53 points

Kindly advise Lammawatch , is me building castles in the air? :-\ :-\ :-\

'