+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

jayanthy

May 21, 2015
Hi All,

Me too started with the Quebec immigration, can anyone suggest what will be the first step to be done for this immigration.

Hope the first shud be my English test scores and the transcripts.

Is it french is that too mandatory?

Please do help me on this, clueless on the process.

Regards,
Jaya

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jayanthy said:
Hi All,

Me too started with the Quebec immigration, can anyone suggest what will be the first step to be done for this immigration.

Hope the first shud be my English test scores and the transcripts.

Is it french is that too mandatory?

Please do help me on this, clueless on the process.

Regards,
Jaya
See thread linked in my sig

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chirag.desai24 said:
I cannot make it out my exact points. Can you help me please. Here are my synopsis.

IELTS : L-8.5 , S-7, R-7, W-6.5 ... 7.5 Overall 4 pts

I reside in India. My degrees are :-

Bachelors in English Literature - 2000 to 2003
Masters in English Literature - 2005-2007
Masters in Computer Application - 2010 to 2013 12 pts

Is your masters in computer application on the AOT list? If so add AOT points

Work Experience : Sep 2013 to present as a Software Programmer 4 pts. Is this your only work experience?

Spouse age - 31 3 pts

Education : High School (12 years of schooling) 1 pt

2 kids of less than 18 years 4/6/8 pts depending on exact age of children

Please help me out.
Have you used the links in the thread in my sig?

You need 57 pts minimum for a family; 50 before adding pts for children.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

Since Quebec has Recently Published New intake dates for applications from skilled workers, which will start From November 4 to December 15, 2015 for Intake of 3500 applications in print version sent by mail and From January 18 to March 31, 2016 Intake of 2800 applications submitted using the online tool. (http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/dates-immigration-applications-sw.html)

I have Credited a Google spreadsheets, Where Applicants can fill and see details of other applicants.(Hopefully this sheet can be used for all future Intakes, I will Keep Modify and update the sheet as per process and different Application stages)

USE THIS LINK TO MAKE YOUR ENTRY OR CHANGE YOUR RESPONSE >> https://goo.gl/yOVXpD
USE THIS LINK TO VIEW YOUR DETAILS >> https://goo.gl/HpHwNC

**********************************************************************************
Note:- These links are google Account related, use same email ID to Make entry or Modify your details.(You don't have to ask anyone to change your details, you can do it yourself with same link)

Some Basic Information >> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t354578.0.html;topicseen

YOU CAN NETWORK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS, EXPERIENCE or any kind of HELP.

THANKS... AND GOOD LUCK!!!!! :D :D :D

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Lammawitch said:

Hello Lammawitch,

I think he's got 6 points for English instead:

Listening 2 pts CLB10
Speaking 2 pts CLB9
Reading 1 pt CLB9
Writing 1 pt CLB8

Silas

Oct 24, 2015
Lammawitch said:

Thanks for the prompt reply ... Lammawitch ..

I think I cannot make it to QSWP

IELTS : L-8.5 , S-7, R-7, W-6.5 ... 7.5 Overall 6

I reside in India. My degrees are :-

Bachelors in English Literature - 2000 to 2003
Masters in English Literature - 2005-2007
Masters in Computer Application - 2010 to 2013 12 Neither of my bachelors or MCA falls in AOT.. I believe so..

Work Experience : Sep 2013 to present as a Software Programmer I have 5 years of experience prior to my MCA.. 2005 to 2010 and then 2013 to present.. but I think it will not count as they count for only last 5 years..

Thanks Silas for the update on English

Spouse age - 31
Education : High School (12 years of schooling)
2 kids of less than 18 years

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silasnjita said:
Hello Lammawitch,

I think he's got 6 points for English instead:

Listening 2 pts CLB10
Speaking 2 pts CLB9
Reading 1 pt CLB9
Writing 1 pt CLB8

Silas
Thanks, I calculated very fast :)

SGA99

Oct 29, 2015
Hello,

I have question re: Notarization of Educational certificates. I am Indian citizen working in USA on work visa. Education is completed in India. If I get Educational certificates (Degree and transcripts) notarized from Notary in USA, will it work? Or do I need to get them notarized from Notary in India.

Appreciate the help here! Thanks.

jashjass

Aug 31, 2014
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2016
AOR Received.
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hlo frnds.is there any body from india got reply after interview waiting mail.??? :'(

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SGA99 said:
Hello,

I have question re: Notarization of Educational certificates. I am Indian citizen working in USA on work visa. Education is completed in India. If I get Educational certificates (Degree and transcripts) notarized from Notary in USA, will it work? Or do I need to get them notarized from Notary in India.

Appreciate the help here! Thanks.
You need to get copies attested from your university in INDIA or from notary in INDIA ,or from indian embassy in states.

ahmedhma

May 25, 2013
i6600 said:
hi, i couldnt submit my file on deadline which was nov/4th however, i was working on job validation with my company.

their Accountant took so much time to get the balance sheet and that affected me alot.

i was going to send mail (with proof of job validation files) to immigration (notre dame) right after i submit my files .

can i appeal to government for extension or am i too late for that?

thanks.
There is a case similar to your case exactly here in the topic his paper was delivered by the courier 2 day late after the deadline; unfortunately he got rejected due to submitting the document after the dead-line and now he is trying to submit administrative review.

godpleasehelp

Aug 10, 2015
ahmedhma said:
There is a case similar to your case exactly here in the topic his paper was delivered by the courier 2 day late after the deadline; unfortunately he got rejected due to submitting the document after the dead-line and now he is trying to submit administrative review.

Objet : Décision de rejet pour défaut de fournir les documents requis

Monsieur,

Nous accusons réception des documents que vous nous avez fait parvenir, à la suite de

notre demande de documents manquants ou non conformes.

Nous constatons que vous n’avez pas fourni tous les documents demandés dans le format

exigé.

Vous n’avez pas fourni les documents pour le requérant principal, indiqués ci-dessous

- Original ou copie certifiée conforme de preuve des cotisations sociales ou

preuve de paiement de l’impôt sur le revenu pour attester la légalité de

l’expérience professionnelle acquise au cours des cinq années précédant le

dépôt de votre demande de certificat de sélection.

This is what I got after 4 years of wait.. all hopes end this is the revert which came on 25 May 2015...

cprasp

Jul 6, 2015
Hi all,

My educational qualification (bachelor of commerce) and work experience (support technicians as per EE NOC) are completely different. Am I still eligible for QSWP that is open right now? If I send in the application, if it's gets rejected solely for this reason, will I get my money back?

Also, is there a format for getting documents authorized by notary from here in India?

I just spend about 2 hours going through the whole process over and over but couldn't find answers for these two questions. If there a link where this question is answered, please guide me to that page.

ahmedhma

May 25, 2013
godpleasehelp said:
Objet : Décision de rejet pour défaut de fournir les documents requis

Monsieur,

Nous accusons réception des documents que vous nous avez fait parvenir, à la suite de

notre demande de documents manquants ou non conformes.

Nous constatons que vous n’avez pas fourni tous les documents demandés dans le format

exigé.

Vous n’avez pas fourni les documents pour le requérant principal, indiqués ci-dessous

- Original ou copie certifiée conforme de preuve des cotisations sociales ou

preuve de paiement de l’impôt sur le revenu pour attester la légalité de

l’expérience professionnelle acquise au cours des cinq années précédant le

dépôt de votre demande de certificat de sélection.

This is what I got after 4 years of wait.. all hopes end this is the revert which came on 25 May 2015...
I am sorry to hear that; :( . If you are from India a lot of Indians applicants face that problem for the Proof of TAX. As MIDI ask from them a complicated TAX papers. as they submit form 16.
In your case what did you submit .

aquaman0423

Oct 2, 2014
hello guys,

I would like to ask if the "intra company transfer" will be considered as another employment experience? even though it is same company?

On the contract i've signed, it is stated there that i will still be a bonafide employee of my current company and not of the host.

So obtaining certificate of employment during my intra company would not be possible since im not their full pledge employee. Is it correct? Please enlighten me. Thanks.. :)