QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
binny_31 said:
Hi Experts,

I have applied under FSW 2014 and will be getting visa next week. My employer is giving me intra company transfer to Montreal office. I have read in different forums that I can't directly land in montreal(quebec region). However, I can land in some other region lets say Toronto and then can move to Montreal after getting SIN from Toronto and starts working there.

Please suggest If above is true else what needs to be done to work from Montreal?
Once you have landed in Canada as a PR (example, in Toronto), if the company you have been working for *in Canada* (again, Toronto, for example) transfers you to Montreal, you *move* to Montreal. That's all.

Is that your case?

Marlee

Jan 16, 2014
Montréal, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ: BIQ New York; QSW: CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ: 14-01-2014, QSW: 08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
13-11-2015
Nomination.....
DM: 07-01-2016, CSQ: 15-10-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ: 14-05-2014, QSW: 26-03-2015
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.5 - TEFÀQ C1/C1
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
Visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received 14-01-2016
LANDED..........
17-01-2016
Be aware of the fact that you need to present a CSQ if you want to apply for health insurance in Quebec. Since I assume you don't have one, you will have to get a private insurance. Ontario only covers you if you have an address in Ontario.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marlee said:
Be aware of the fact that you need to present a CSQ if you want to apply for health insurance in Quebec. Since I assume you don't have one, you will have to get a private insurance. Ontario only covers you if you have an address in Ontario.
Not if one moves to QC from another province.

sweetmann

Jun 22, 2015
Can anyone please suggest ,what all docs needed to prepare for quebec?

Also how many point for bachelor of engg computer science with 8 yrs of exp

Please advise,

Thanks

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetmann said:
Can anyone please suggest ,what all docs needed to prepare for quebec?

Also how many point for bachelor of engg computer science with 8 yrs of exp

Please advise,

Thanks
Check the link in my signature: it's pretty much all there ;).

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Hey guys,

Just to let you all know that I received my CSQ with those of my family last week, they were issued on the 22 of Sept., 2015. However, an error was made regarding my daughter's date of birth. I'm working on effecting the correction.

I wish you all good luck.

Regards,

Razaqng.

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Razaqng said:
Hey guys,

Just to let you all know that I received my CSQ with those of my family last week, they were issued on the 22 of Sept., 2015. However, an error was made regarding my daughter's date of birth. I'm working on effecting the correction.

Regards,

Razaqng.
Hi Razaqng,

Did u receive any doc update requestbfrom them and if you did when did you receive and on which date did u submit those addiotnal docs and whics docs u submitted. This helps us estimate our results too. I updated my docs on 2 july.

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Razaqng said:
Hey guys,

Regards,

Razaqng.

Congrats Razaqng,

So it took you about 4 years 6 months to get your CSQ?? I can see your visa office is Accra, and processing time for Ghana is 27 months. Why did it take that long? Please clarify.

Now you need to apply to CIC, which will take another say 22 months or so?

I hope with the coming of this online system processing times will be reduced.

Thanks

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Hello Guys,

Pls note that I'm very busy and would not be able to keep up with answering your questions.

I was asked for french B2 in both listening and speaking as i had only B2 in speaking in the Delf certificate provided. Thus, I was issued the CSQ after achieving B2 in the two modules.

In fact, i'm not keen about Quebec or Canada for now as I'm already two years in Australia and hopefully file for my citizenship in two years' time by God's grace. I would file my application for Canadian PR anyway and just wait for them while they take their time.

Hopefully, when they approve my PR I would embark on holiday visit to assess the situation over and then decide what next to do.

I thank you all for the warm congratulatory messages.

Regards,

Razaqng.

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
Razaqng said:
Hello Guys,

Pls note that I'm very busy and would not be able to keep up with answering your questions.

I was asked for french B2 in both listening and speaking as i had only B2 in speaking in the Delf certificate provided. Thus, I was issued the CSQ after achieving B2 in the two modules.

In fact, i'm not keen about Quebec or Canada for now as I'm already two years in Australia and hopefully file for my citizenship in two years' time by God's grace. I would file my application for Canadian PR anyway and just wait for them while they take their time.

Hopefully, when they approve my PR I would embark on holiday visit to assess the situation over and then decide what next to do.

I thank you all for the warm congratulatory messages.

Regards,

Razaqng.

Congrats Razaqng

'

TEJINDER001

Jul 8, 2015
satya said:
hello wingsofmaybe
are u sure you'll get 12 points from area of training.
be care on getting points from area of training. I'm so confuse on that coz I was victim of area of training . Last time I didn't get any points from area of training. I did MSc in computer. plz do lot of research and then only apply. good luck

Hi Experts

My qualification is
1) B.A. (Arts) Three years
2) PGDCA (Post Graducation Diploma in Computer Application) 1 Yrs.
3)Msc IT
4) MCA ( Master in computer Application)

PLZ TELL me how many points I m getting for education and AOT.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
ADVISE ON FILLING FORM IMM-5604: DECLARATION OF NON-ACCOMPANYING PARENT OF A MINOR

Hi there, here is my situation. I am the principal applicant and immigrating alone. However, I have a 1 year old child. I am not yet married to her mum and we are neither staying together. I plan to get married after having PR and then sponsoring them both. None of them is accompanying me now.

Question: Should she fill out this form? If no, how should I include it in my application? Should I send Child's birth certificate?

Thanks guys and your inputs will be apreciated.

fazaeli

Aug 25, 2015
hello

i have 2 question
my degree is from india and it has a stamp on it from home department goverment of india ,whis is partly not in english
the whole degree is in english,however it has this stamp
http://i59.tinypic.com/oi6iro.jpg
should i translate the doc because of stamp?

2)does my degree need human resource department stamp or any other stamp?

regards

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fazaeli said:
hello

i have 2 question
my degree is from india and it has a stamp on it from home department goverment of india ,whis is partly not in english
the whole degree is in english,however it has this stamp
http://i59.tinypic.com/oi6iro.jpg
should i translate the doc because of stamp?

2)does my degree need human resource department stamp or any other stamp?

regards
The stamp needs to be translated.
The copes of all educational received abroad need to be attested by the issuer or the embassy of the country.