Med's Done....
Mar 7, 2016
Interview........
waived for CSQ
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2016
LANDED..........
to be decided
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/selection-process/schedule-missions.html

New missions out....praying for all of you who are without csq

Ssassylady

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar/Rabat
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Dec 2011 for CSQ/ 18 June 2015 Federal
Doc's Request.
2 Feb 2012
Nomination.....
6 May 2015
AOR Received.
31 July 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12 Aug 2015
Med's Request
9 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
10 Sept 2015
Passport Req..
7 Oct 2015 /Submitted 8 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 oct 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 2015
kanarf said:
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/selection-process/schedule-missions.html

Wow
Great news and goodluck to those called for the interview
Waiting to hear many CSQs delivered by Xmas
Yayyyy

@Newjwel how far dear?I can see Abidjan on the list

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Ssassylady said:
Wow
Great news and goodluck to those called for the interview
Waiting to hear many CSQs delivered by Xmas
Yayyyy

@ Newjwel how far dear?I can see Abidjan on the list
Yeah sure hope they clear all 2013 files and enter 2014. I can see they really wanna break down that accumulated back-log! Hope to get more good news and smiles here! Newjwel is next on the train! Good luck

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
kanarf said:

Hello Karnaf,

Thanks for the link.

What do they usually do within this mission?? I can see Yaounde in the list..

Do they select qualified skilled workers or what?

Silas

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
gaye_ga said:
Dear Seniors and all,

I need advise, I received the intent to reject letter from Quebec and is requesting to update my file. In Annex B, it states that:

Statut de résidence.. Does it mean my change of address or it means the resident status in a country? This portion is answerable by yer or no. I am just confused about what it means. Thanks!
Dear all,

Please, I need enlightenment about Statut de résidence. Thanks!

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
gaye_ga said:
Dear all,

Please, I need enlightenment about Statut de résidence. Thanks!
A better reply would've been given to you if you copied-pasted the exact paraghaph talking about the residence thing...

Not withstanding, they are asking you for your RESIDENCE STATUS where you are.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
silasnjita said:
Hello Karnaf,

Thanks for the link.

What do they usually do within this mission?? I can see Yaounde in the list..

Do they select qualified skilled workers or what?

Silas

They select people they choose to immigrate to Quebec. They give them CSQs and you have to note that it applies only to people who have officially been invited to attend. Yes Yaounde is on the list are you from there?

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Stylove said:
A better reply would've been given to you if you copied-pasted the exact paraghaph talking about the residence thing...

Not withstanding, they are asking you for your RESIDENCE STATUS where you are.
Hi,

In Annex B where you just tick either yes or no answer, and in Statut de résidence part, are they asking about where do I live now (particularly if I change address but within same country) or are they asking residency status in this country (if one is a temporary resident in this country). I am just confused whether what to answer. It is because I moved to new address but within the same country. Kindly enlighten me if my interpretation of it is the change of address. Thanks.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
gaye_ga said:
Hi,

In Annex B where you just tick either yes or no answer, and in Statut de résidence part, are they asking about where do I live now (particularly if I change address but within same country) or are they asking residency status in this country (if one is a temporary resident in this country). I am just confused whether what to answer. It is because I moved to new address but within the same country. Kindly enlighten me if my interpretation of it is the change of address. Thanks.
They are talking about your residency status in that country. It is nothing about your address change. However, in that same intention to reject letter, they are asking you to inform them if any changes in mailing address, phone numbers, new experience, new job new marital status, child, etc. If you wanna tell them your address changed you therefore have to fill the CHANGE form on their website. It is precised somewhere on your letter. Just follow the link and get that form and fill and include in the package when sending to them. That is if you really wanna tell them you changed your address in same country.

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Stylove said:
They are talking about your residency status in that country. It is nothing about your address change. However, in that same intention to reject letter, they are asking you to inform them if any changes in mailing address, phone numbers, new experience, new job new marital status, child, etc. If you wanna tell them your address changed you therefore have to fill the CHANGE form on their website. It is precised somewhere on your letter. Just follow the link and get that form and fill and include in the package when sending to them. That is if you really wanna tell them you changed your address in same country.
HI again,

Thank you for the reply, really appreciated. I will because of my current job. Thanks again. God bless. :)

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Stylove said:
They select people they choose to immigrate to Quebec. They give them CSQs and you have to note that it applies only to people who have officially been invited to attend. Yes Yaounde is on the list are you from there?
I have created EE profile, neither submitted file for PNP nor been selected.... Can I attend or what would be the process???

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Stylove said:
Hello Stylove,
Thanks for the reply

So how does one get invited to attend?? I have never applied to Quebec before, but I have all my documents now ready.

I'll be pleased if you can help with information on how to proceed.

Yaounde is the capital of Cameroon, and am from Cameroon. Am bout a 100km from Yaounde

kanarf

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - Mexico BIQ/Federal - POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ-April 2012/Federal -Sept 14, 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
CSQ-July 2013/Federal-Dec 8, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 18, 2015
Med's Request
Feb 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 7, 2016
Interview........
waived for CSQ
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2016
LANDED..........
to be decided
silasnjita said:
Hello Stylove,
Thanks for the reply

So how does one get invited to attend?? I have never applied to Quebec before, but I have all my documents now ready.

Yaounde is the capital of Cameroon, and am from Cameroon. Am bout a 100km from Yaounde

The missions are for persons that have applied and were invited to attend and interview

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanarf said:
silasnjita said:
Hello Stylove,
Thanks for the reply

The missions are for persons that have applied and were invited to attend and interview
Adil Khan123 said:
I have created EE profile, neither submitted file for PNP nor been selected.... Can I attend or what would be the process???
The selection missions are for people who have already applied to Immigration Quebec, and whose files have been selected for them to be invited to an interview. Completely irrelevant to both of you.

Many people get their CSQ without interviews. Applicants are usually only invited to attend a selection mission when MIDI is unable to make a decision based on their file.