16-05-2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Hi seniors - I am new to this forum.
I have one query one of my friend is looking to apply for QSW which may get open from october. He has doen Bachelow degree in Arts from India and one of the subject was History which is under section C of field of training. But his experience is with Banking and Insurance.
Want your expert advise can he apply in QSW and claim those 6 points from section C from field of training.

Reuqesting you guys to please advise on this urgently.

Regards
Manish

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Lammawitch said:
Unfortunately, no one can answer that question because as yet, we have no details about the upcoming online system other than that it will be mandatory and operational before the end of 2015.

I posted the latest info from MIDI yesterday:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-online-application-system-update-t350821.0.html

Reduced processing times have not been mentioned. Although one might be led to hope that increased efficiency *might* be an objective ... ;)
Thank you...

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lebanoncase said:
also to Lammawitch ,i have allll the right to multipost, i am asking for advise and my job is on the verge of collapse ,i haveee all the Right to ask every advise
Of course you have the right to post the same question over and over again. I was trying to point out, and I meant it kindly, that doing so *might* be irritating to people who have already answered it :(.

I'm sorry if I upset you; I try to give realist answers here, and sometimes these are not the answers people want to hear :(.

So yes, to confirm, unfortunately applications can be and are refused even after a very long wait (estimated at 43 months for the first - verification of documents - stage, in your case)

khan1984

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2011
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
File Transfer...
02/20/2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Modifications to the selection grid for skilled workers: the “adaptability” factor is no longer considered in the evaluation

Modifications have been made to the selection grid for skilled workers in order to improve the selection process for immigration applicants, making it more uniform and efficient. Consequently, points will no longer be attributed for the “adaptability” factor. The passing scores have been adjusted to take this modification into account.

These modifications have been made as part of the Ministère’s modernization efforts and are in effect immediately, that is, they will apply to all applications received on August 5, 2015 or after as well as to those received before this date and for which a notice of referral for francization or intention to refuse at the selection stage has not been sent.

I just want to ask about; I submitted my application before August 5,2015 and I haven't received intention to refuse at the selection stage. However, I have no idea what does; "Notice or referral for francization" means?

gouda333

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all

Is there any what app group for the new skill worker application that will be opened soon

Please support as we need to have group for new update
As there is limited of information on that new system

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daris25 said:
WHAT IS THE NEED OF TRANSLATE ALL THE DOCUMENTS( EXCEPT ENGLISH OR FRENCH CERTIFICATES)ANY IDEAS CAN U REPLY PLZ.
See the "Translation of documents" section here:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/document-requirements.html

It's explained very carefully.

suja sunny

Jan 3, 2014
aashu241 said:
just show your income tax returs to your income tax officer and also show them why you need tax exemption certificate and i can send you sample of tax exemption cert. if you need it
hello..aashu241
i am from india. I am nurse. i got updation letter from quebec.. I am worrying about tax exemption certificate. Please can you give me the sample of tax exemption cert. it will be a great help for me..

My email Id:-sujasunny1984@gmail.co

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daris25 said:
we created an whatsaap group for Quebec immigration, our slogan is to help the clients to avoid consultancies, because they charging huge amount.so come and join this group and we can move together.number 9645784224.
Please add me. My no is 09814865606

mr toss

Sep 29, 2015
Pls I am in my final year in the university. I am studying mass communication. I want to ask that can I apply with my statement of result if my certificate is not ready?

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Dear Seniors and all,

I need advise, I received the intent to reject letter from Quebec and is requesting to update my file. In Annex B, it states that:

Statut de résidence.. Does it mean my change of address or it means the resident status in a country? This portion is answerable by yer or no. I am just confused about what it means. Thanks!

aquaman0423

Oct 2, 2014
Hello everyone.

Please enlighten me about quebec immigration application. my questions are;

1. Since it takes time to get AOR / CSQ and if IELTS reached its validity date during this period.Do we still need to resubmit new IELTS?

2. If the answer is no for question#1, how about during the federal stage? Do we need to submit new ielts which is not expired?

3. If the answer is no for question#2, since we have submitted the original during quebec application, do we need to ask for another copy with the testing centre? Or are they going to send back all the documents submitted together with CSQ?

I'm sorry, not familiar with the procedure of quebec immigration. Thanks in advance to all who will answer. :)

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aquaman0423 said:
Hello everyone.

Please enlighten me about quebec immigration application. my questions are;

1. Since it takes time to get AOR / CSQ and if IELTS reached its validity date during this period.Do we still need to resubmit new IELTS?
Not unless/until MIDI ask you to do so.

2. If the answer is no for question#1, how about during the federal stage? Do we need to submit new ielts which is not expired?
No.

3. If the answer is no for question#2, since we have submitted the original during quebec application, do we need to ask for another copy with the testing centre? Or are they going to send back all the documents submitted together with CSQ?
No.

I'm sorry, not familiar with the procedure of quebec immigration. Thanks in advance to all who will answer. :)

helpless_guy

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Montreal Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd September
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED
Hello Guys,

I have a CSQ certificate with which I wished to renew my work permit with a new employer. I checked the Quebec website which says that I should be able to change my employer on receipt of a CSQ.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/students/stay-quebec/application-csq/students-peq/after-csq.html#studies

However when I tried to fill my work permit application, I find that I also need to attach PNP (provincial nominee program) certificate in addition to CSQ certificate with my application which I dont have.

I`d really appreciate some quick help on this.

Thanks

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
helpless_guy said:
Hello Guys,

I have a CSQ certificate with which I wished to renew my work permit with a new employer. I checked the Quebec website which says that I should be able to change my employer on receipt of a CSQ.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/students/stay-quebec/application-csq/students-peq/after-csq.html#studies

However when I tried to fill my work permit application, I find that I also need to attach PNP (provincial nominee program) certificate in addition to CSQ certificate with my application which I dont have.

I`d really appreciate some quick help on this.

Thanks
Your question/dilemma is confusing:
How did you get your CSQ? As a QC graduate? Which work permit application are you trying to fill out? PGWP? OWP with CSQ?

helpless_guy

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Montreal Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd September
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED
Lammawitch said:
Your question/dilemma is confusing:
How did you get your CSQ? As a QC graduate? Which work permit application are you trying to fill out? PGWP? OWP with CSQ?
I came to Montreal in January 2014 on a closed work permit working as a Research assistant at a university where I am still working. This year I also applied for a Study permit to attend a professional course which I am attend every during the weekends. Hence my present status is of both a full time worker and a full time student. I wished to apply for my CSQ in Quebec (through PEQ) as a full time worker. Would me also being a full time student create any problem for me?

I would really appreciate your help on this.

Thank you.