Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Lammawitch said:
Your application will be still "in process" until you supply the documents requested (within the time specified in the letter you received).

A decision will be made (no timescale available) once you send the requested documents,
or when the deadline to do so expires & you haven't sent the requested docs.

If you don't/haven't sent requested docs, you should assume that your application will be refused.
Yes, if this is the case, then I haven't received any letter of rejection/refuse. Pls suggest how they will inform me about this refuse of application? Can I ask them for the time extension to submit documents now, after 90 day period is already over?

Now if I want to send documents, then is there any possibility that they will accept my documents for further processing of my quebec application?

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lammawitch said:
For what? An application to Quebec Immigration? If yes, you only need to give your current pp info.
Thank you as always.
Yes,for Quebec application.

jacobj

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
13-05-2014 But filed opened in 25/04/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application. French A1 finished but certificate not yet received.
Hey all.....i have seen that many 2014 applicants are getting doc update mail, is there any 2014 applicants got update mail ??

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
Yes, if this is the case, then I haven't received any letter of rejection/refuse. Pls suggest how they will inform me about this refuse of application? Can I ask them for the time extension to submit documents now, after 90 day period is already over?

Now if I want to send documents, then is there any possibility that they will accept my documents for further processing of my quebec application?
Do you have the documents now? If so, send them immediately with a letter of explanation/apology as to why you missed the deadline.

If you don't have the documents, send a letter/email immediately explaining the delay, and what you are doing to obtain the documents, and "beg" for an extension.

You *might* get lucky.

Just curious, why did you not send the documents or a request for an extension before the deadline?

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
mkshah said:
I haven't submitted documents yet.
The letter subject was "Obligation to produce documents".
So, do you think my application is still in process and decision is made on it?
Hi mkshah

I hesitated to reply for a while because I don't want to say anything that may come off negative because I won't like anyone to do it to me. I'm glad Lammawitch replied to you because the facts were stated therein. I want to also ask why didn't you submit in the time frame given? I have a slight fear for you because i've read somewhere that when the office request information of you, that you must submit in the period given; else, your file could be closed without further notice. I hope this is not your case, and hence you havn't heard anything...Please follow Lammawitch advice send the information immediately with some letter and if possible proof why you delayed to submit in the time frame given. Also I want to ask. How long ago have this 90 days past? Still don't lose hope...contact them if anything to find out if your file is still alive.

jeane_chua

Sep 4, 2015
Hello to all. I just want to ask to those who has previous working experience in Saudi Arabia. Here's my case. I received a letter for update and asking me to send a copy of my work permit for year 2006-2009. My consultancy said that work permit is the Iqama, furthermore,they asked me to provide an Iqama copy for each year?Is this really necesary? I don't have a copy of those iqama anymore. I only have the most rccent which is the 2009. Do you have any idea to where I can ask for copy or is it still possible to get those copies?

angeremino

Jan 13, 2012
bonjour tout le monde

AOT : 6 Applied mathematic
AOR : 15 OCT 2012
nothing at all
when i called them each week,tell me wait thats normal for your region!
Hope you don't have the same experience!!!

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angeremino said:
bonjour tout le monde

nothing at all
What is your france level. Did you got any email like document update or intentiin de reject.

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
Hello Seniors, Please for the application forms, there is a part to be signed by a witness... Does it have to be a notary public or any individual or the applicant? Kindly clarify as i'm preparing to submit application for the 2015-2016 intake.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCornerstone said:
Hello Seniors, Please for the application forms, there is a part to be signed by a witness... Does it have to be a notary public or any individual or the applicant? Kindly clarify as i'm preparing to submit application for the 2015-2016 intake.
Replied on the other thread.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angeremino said:
bonjour tout le monde

nothing at all
Unfortunately, depending on your region, this *is* normal, especially if you have no points for French :(.

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus l Montreal | Paris
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
Hey Guyss ..
As an update, I received today a message that my visa is stamped on my passport ;D :D ;)
So that took ONLY 2 days (although they told me in the VOC that the Visa needs 4 weeks to be ready) .. I delivered my passport to the VOC 2 days ago, and after 2 days it was ready.
I am waiting the mail to deliver my passport with my visa stamped to my house within these couple days ;D :D ;)
I'm DONE .. the BEST of LUCK for EVERYONE.

PEACE

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
ThunderBird11 said:
Hey Guyss ..
As an update, I received today a message that my visa is stamped on my passport ;D :D ;)
So that took ONLY 2 days (although they told me in the VOC that the Visa needs 4 weeks to be ready) .. I delivered my passport to the VOC 2 days ago, and after 2 days it was ready.
I am waiting the mail to deliver my passport with my visa stamped to my house within these couple days ;D :D ;)
I'm DONE .. the BEST of LUCK for EVERYONE.

PEACE
ThunderBird11

Congratulations....You've waited a long time and it paid off...I hope for some good news soon. All the best in you future endeavors and maybe we can eat a Poutine together in Quebec. Poutine is a very popular food there