+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Nov 9, 2010
Dear Seniors,

I want to submit my application for CSQ in Oct 2015 from India. As per the new checklist its written that Income tax returns, pay slips will not be considered as proof of legality of experience.

Can anyone suggest what documents can be produced to prove the legality of experience..

mina_zeko

Aug 14, 2015
mina_zeko said:
ils m'ont rejete mon dossier car la traduction de la legalite sociale sans la signature de la traducteur, j'ai fait une contestation de rejet avec une nouvelle traduction pour ce document , est ceque ca va reussir????
i need reponse plz

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Ramanpreet Kaur said:
Dear Seniors,

I want to submit my application for CSQ in Oct 2015 from India. As per the new checklist its written that Income tax returns, pay slips will not be considered as proof of legality of experience.

Can anyone suggest what documents can be produced to prove the legality of experience..
Check my post on this link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-lets-share-experience-t37196.28695.html

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mina_zeko said:
ils m'ont rejete mon dossier car la traduction de la legalite sociale sans la signature de la traducteur, j'ai fait une contestation de rejet avec une nouvelle traduction pour ce document , est ceque ca va reussir????
mina_zeko said:
i need reponse plz
No one can say for sure. If the second translation you sent meets all the requirements, maybe.

Bonne chance.

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Any body please reply to my below post

Hello,

as per above message can you please evaluate my points
age = 27
Education = Masters from uk (WCA report equivalent to canada masters)
Experience = 3years (approx.) in NOC 2131
English = L/R/W/S = 7.5/6.5/6/6.5
Relatives = No

Wife = intermediate (currently studying in uk)
age = 23
English = L/R/W/S = 6.5/9.0/6/6.5

No job offer for both of us

Please let me know. Thank y0u very much

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marooned said:
Hello everyone,

I haven't traveled since I've got my new passport,but I've traveled many times with my old one!
So,do I need to provide old passport's information?
or just the last one?

Regards,
For what? An application to Quebec Immigration? If yes, you only need to give your current pp info.

allywarrior

Jan 25, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ- Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
6-08-2105
Nomination.....
Received CSQ
AOR Received.
12-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sumitted
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
rebirth day
Hi All,

I received a 7 page letter from Quebec immigration officer today asking for more document in 90 days and if I don't provide the same, my application will be rejected.

Below is the translation what it says:

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS - IDENTITY AND CIVIL 8. Photocopy of your birth certificate or act
To: Principal applicant or principal applicant .
Original translation of your birth certificate to: Principal applicant or principal applicant .
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE GAINED AS AN EMPLOYEE OR EMPLOYEE during the five years preceding the filing of your selection certificate application.
Original or certified copy of proof of legality of professional experience for the years mentioned below
-It must be social contribution of evidence or notice of assessment to income tax. If you cannot get any of this evidence, you must provide the original or certified copy of a proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums issued by a government authority (which does is not your employer).
To: Principal applicant or applicant
- Fiscal Year 2008-2009 (Assessment Year 2009-2010)
- Fiscal Year 2009-2010 (Assessment Year 2010-2011)
-Fiscal Year 2010-2011 (Assessment Year 2011-2012)
Original translation of the evidence provided above To: Principal applicant or principal applicant.
Warning! Whatever industry you work in (private, public, parapublic, etc.), you must submit proof of legality of your professional experience. All documents certifying the legality of professional experience must be issued by a government authority.
Documents issued by an employer or an accountant are not accepted.
The notice of assessment to the Income Tax is an official document issued by the tax authorities confirming the receipt of the tax return and assessment of the information submitted. Examples of documents that are not accepted as proof of legality: - declarations of income; - Acknowledgments tax returns; - The registration cards to a social security body; - The tax registration cards; - Pay slips.
They have asked for 5 years employment proof but below is only for 3 fiscal years..So that is confusing.
Now I need to know what exactly is required as proof of tax here ? I have noticed that many people have received similar request like this.

Pls help!!

Ally

said saleh

Aug 29, 2015
Hello

I have entered tcfq exam but my results were not b2 in speaking and i want to enter another exam for only speaking..

Can i send two tcfq certificates??..and get the higher speaking record from both

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
said saleh said:
Hello

I have entered tcfq exam but my results were not b2 in speaking and i want to enter another exam for only speaking..

Can i send two tcfq certificates??..and get the higher speaking record from both
I don't *think* so.

rksaha81

Nov 21, 2013
JESSORE, BANGLADESH
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2014
Doc's Request.
PF : 05/01/2016; DOC RECEIVED: 25/01/2016
Nomination.....
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
26/08/2015
Med's Request
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
26/12/2016, REPORT SUBMITTED : 27/12/2016, MEDICAL PASSED: 29/12/2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
16/01/2017, PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 18/01/2017, 2ND TIME: 01/06/2017,PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017; PASSPORT RECEIVED :06/02/2017, 2ND TIME: 15/06/2017,PASSPORT RECEIVED :05/07/2017
LANDED..........
30/10/2017
I HAVE A QUESTION REGARDING THE QUEBEC APPLICATION PROCEDURE.

IF A APPLICANT GET SELECTION CERTIFICATE WITH IELTS CLB LEVEL 5, THEN WHETHER HE NEEDS TO HAVE EACH BAND 6 IN IELTS FOR THE FEDERAL APPLICATION SUBMISSION?

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rksaha81 said:

IF A APPLICANT GET SELECTION CERTIFICATE WITH IELTS CLB LEVEL 5, THEN WHETHER HE NEEDS TO HAVE EACH BAND 6 IN IELTS FOR THE FEDERAL APPLICATION SUBMISSION?
Lol noooooooooooo ;D

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rksaha81 said:

No, not at all, not only that, no federal rule apply here except security question & document check.

gopsarbabu

Jun 23, 2014
QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

I applied in Jan 2014 and got my AOR in June 2014.

I need to add my new born baby to the application. She was born on December 2014. But till now i did not include her in our application.

Can we do it now Ie, after 8 months.

Kindly advise me the procedure for adding new born to my application.

Thanks.

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
gopsarbabu said:
I applied in Jan 2014 and got my AOR in June 2014.

I need to add my new born baby to the application. She was born on December 2014. But till now i did not include her in our application.

Can we do it now Ie, after 8 months.

Kindly advise me the procedure for adding new born to my application.

Thanks.
yes you can do , same what idid after 5 month i do
but dont be late

Feranmi

Jun 20, 2015
Hello house. Pls I want to apply next month but im a bit confused om wat they mean by area of training. Is it d area I presently work or my course of study in d university. Because d field i work is completely diff frm my field of study. Tnx