+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

cryptic0

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Who wants to call BS on this? This is an economic stream, designed for people with high skill level that Quebec needs. Having a relative in Quebec only brings you a few points. In fact, this year Quebec did away with the ADAPTABILITY criteria, relinquishing 6 points that everyone had to work very hard for.

They just opened possibilities for more people with that decision, not less.

If you can't say something positive, don't say anything. At the very least do not discourage others who have invested so much energy, time and money into this process.

pappu13380

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
;D ;D AOR 20 dec 2011 ,EDUCATION masters=12 , AOT chemistry teacher=12 ,age 31 =16 ,when applied, experience 8 fin suff 1, ielts = 4 french points claimed but no certificate submitted
waited 44 months no response what can i do. no birth certificate , no tax , no bank statement submitted , but mentioned govt account number in which i am getting salary , pan card submitted
country=INDIA what i do now. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :) :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pappu13380 said:
;D ;D AOR 20 dec 2011 ,EDUCATION masters=12 , AOT chemistry teacher=12 ,age 31 =16 ,when applied, experience 8 fin suff 1, ielts = 4 french points claimed but no certificate submitted
waited 44 months no response what can i do. no birth certificate , no tax , no bank statement submitted , but mentioned govt account number in which i am getting salary , pan card submitted
country=INDIA what i do now. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :) :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D
Are you really happy with your situation ..

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
maitamanipol said:
Hello friends ;D ;D.

today i got CSQ without interview.. any body can tell what will be the next step and how long it will take
congratulations maitamanipol,

pls can you share your points break-up and your application timeline for qsw..
it will help us all applicants who are eagerly awaiting for their turn..

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Hello Guys,

I'll be pleased if anyone can help.

Am preparing to apply to the QSWP when it opens in October this year.

I've calculated my points and it equals 50. Am a single applicant. I've taken IELTS only with band 7, no French.

From the link below:
http://www.cicnews.com/2015/08/quebec-lowers-pass-mark-canadian-immigration-skilled-worker-program-085827.html

it's stated that no French is not a barrier so far as one meets the minimum points requirement.

Can anyone please share any link from the Official Quebec Website with regards to this?

Thanks

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Dear seniors/expert.
??? ???Need your assistance, in my crucial situation. Received a mail of Rejection Decision for failure to provide required documents. As below:

"We acknowledge receipt of the documents you sent us following our intention to reject your application.
We note that you have not provided all the requested documents or the documents you have sent to us are not in the required format.

Main applicant or principal applicant:

You have not provided or the following documents:
The original form of a candidate or a candidate Declaration exercising a regulated profession or trade (A0527JF), completed and signed.

- Certified copy of the following qualifications: High School Diploma

- Original or certified copy of proof of legality of experience Professional gained over the five years preceding the filing of your claim
Selection Certificate It must be social contribution of evidence or notice of assessment to tax returned. If you can not get any of this evidence, you must provide the original or certified copy of a proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums issued by a government authority (not your employer).

Please note that the statements of income (eg Form 26AS, ITRForm, Acknowledgement) and receipts of tax returns (eg Acknowledgement of Receipt of ITRV) are not accepted as proof of legality professional experience.

Or the following documents provided by you are in a different format Required:

- Certified copy of the following degrees: Master of Business Adminstration

- They should have been certified by the issuer of the document or the recognized authority the country or territory of issue of the document.

Spouse:

You have not provided the following documents:
- Certified copy of the following qualifications: High School Diploma

- Original or certified copy of proof of legality of experience Professional gained over the five years preceding the filing of your claim
Selection Certificate

- It must be social contribution of evidence or notice of assessment to tax returned. If you can not get any of this evidence, you must provide
the original or certified copy of a proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums issued by a government authority (not your
employer).

Please note that the statements of income (eg Form 26AS, ITRForm, Acknowledgement) and receipts of tax returns (eg Acknowledgement of Receipt of ITRV) are not accepted as proof of legality professional experience.

Therefore, we reject your application for a Québec selection certificate, as required by the Immigration Act in Quebec.
:'( :-\ :-\ :-[ :-X

And now, please assist me in regards to the approach of Administrative Review. Thanks and appreciate in anticipation.

cryptic0

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
They want high school diploma? That's puzzling because the CSQ application form clearly indicates that higher secondary certificates are not necessary. Only BS/BA and MA/MS/PHD documents are.

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus l Montreal | Paris
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
mkshah said:
Congratulation ThunderBird11,
I am really happy for you..
You have waited so long..
THANK YOU mkshah ... I'm happy too and I really wish you hear the same best news ..
We've been all together within this forum for couple years, sharing our timeline process and we are all at our last stages in here ..
Thank you for your support and hopefully to get ur visas ASAP.

Peace

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
ThunderBird11 said:
THANK YOU mkshah ... I'm happy too and I really wish you hear the same best news ..
We've been all together within this forum for couple years, sharing our timeline process and we are all at our last stages in here ..
Thank you for your support and hopefully to get ur visas ASAP.

Peace
May god make your words true..
Yes, in fact we all have spent many days, weeks and months together sharing our experiences and thoughts and holding each other's hopes towards this long long process.. finally you have came through it..

I am desperately looking for my qsw application to go through and get CSQ..
May all goes well with my application and they send CSQ soon..

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ThunderBird11 said:
Hey Guys .. I did it ..
I received today an email for my passport request as my visa is ready to be issued ..
Thank you God for everything throughout this whole process ..
My dear fellas, I wish you ALL the best of luck and hopefully to hear the best news EVER!!!!

Peace ..
Congratulations!!!!

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cryptic0 said:
Who wants to call BS on this? This is an economic stream, designed for people with high skill level that Quebec needs. Having a relative in Quebec only brings you a few points. In fact, this year Quebec did away with the ADAPTABILITY criteria, relinquishing 6 points that everyone had to work very hard for.

They just opened possibilities for more people with that decision, not less.

If you can't say something positive, don't say anything. At the very least do not discourage others who have invested so much energy, time and money into this process.
+1.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maitamanipol said:
Hello friends ;D ;D.

today i got CSQ without interview.. any body can tell what will be the next step and how long it will take
Congratulations ! :)

Apply to CIC:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/quebec/apply-how.asp

Processing times:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-que.asp

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silasnjita said:
Hello Guys,

I'll be pleased if anyone can help.

Am preparing to apply to the QSWP when it opens in October this year.

I've calculated my points and it equals 50. Am a single applicant. I've taken IELTS only with band 7, no French.

From the link below:
http://www.cicnews.com/2015/08/quebec-lowers-pass-mark-canadian-immigration-skilled-worker-program-085827.html

it's stated that no French is not a barrier so far as one meets the minimum points requirement.

Can anyone please share any link from the Official Quebec Website with regards to this?

Thanks
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/factor-adaptability.html

https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/epi.html

Points for language:
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/requirements-programs/language-knowledge.html