waiting desperately
VISA ISSUED...
waiting desperately
LANDED..........
waiting desperately
mkshah said:
thank you kool_007dude,
+1 for you..

just one clarification.. I have submitted my ITR with original application of QSW and those were for the years except these years for which they have asked to submit documents.

so will it be okay if I submit ITR for these years?
Hello mkshah,

In my case I sent ITR for me and my husband but they do not accept them and they've asked for some other proof of work experience. Also, they'll not accept ITR V, Form 16 etc.

CSQ_15

Jun 21, 2015
mkshah said:
Hi kool_007dude,
thank you for sharing this valuable info..

My first query is that how to get PF statement as per the exact requirements of quebec immigration is asking??

My another query is as below:
I have received a letter asking this same documents..

24. Original or certified copy of proof of social security contributions or proof of payment of the income tax to certify the legality of professional experience for the years mentioned below
If you are unable to get any of this evidence, you must provide the original or certified copy of a proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums or proof of exemption from payment of income tax.
To: Principal Applicant or applicant 
- 2008-2009
- 2012-2013
To: Spouse or Partner 
- 2009-2010
- 2010-2011
Original translation of the evidence provided above
To: Principal applicant or principal applicant  Spouse or Partner 

Warning!
All documents certifying the legality of professional experience must be issued by a government authority.
Documents issued by an employer or an accountant are not accepted.

I have worked for a single employer from year 2007 to 2014, so how can I provide separate PF contribution documents?
I left this company in year 2014. So the problem is that I have withdrawn the entire PF amount from this employer..
And the PF amount is zero in this PF account.

So, what to do now?
Hi MKShah, i can help you with this stage of securing required docs. send me your number

harmanteg

Aug 20, 2013
Gujarat (INDIA)
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/6/2013
Doc's Request.
25/5/2015,21/8/2015
Nomination.....
Expected Soon
AOR Received.
11/9/2013
IELTS Request
sent vth file
File Transfer...
waiting desperately
Med's Request
waiting desperately
Med's Done....
waiting desperately
Interview........
waiting desperately
Passport Req..
waiting desperately
VISA ISSUED...
waiting desperately
LANDED..........
waiting desperately
mkshah said:
Ok.
I am also Nov-2011 applicant and I received letter to submit additional documents.
- Social Security contribution or tax payment records for me and my spouse
- Birth Certificates for me and my spouse
- Work certificate for my employment
- two labels of my address.

They have asked to send this documents within 90 days.
Since, they have reduced the selection points now, so will they consider all applications for 57 points only?

I have reached to A2 level of french and my spouse have A1 level of french. How many points can be given for this?

My AOT is chemistry which is not given 0 points for AOT and my wife AOT is accounting (B.Com with Accounting major subject) which can give me 3 or 4 points as per new AOT rules.
So do you mean to say that we will get AOT points as per this new list of training published in January 2015?
Hello mkshah,

They are considering AOT as of new List of AOT. Even I've loosed the points for my AOT.
They do not consider any points till u achieve B2 level (5 points) in French both for Spouse and the principal applicant.
Please share latest updates

Thanks

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
harmanteg said:
Hello mkshah,

In my case I sent ITR for me and my husband but they do not accept them and they've asked for some other proof of work experience. Also, they'll not accept ITR V, Form 16 etc.
ok harmanteg,
thanks for this update.. so what did they wanted in place of these documents?
Have you sent them other documents afterwards?

harmanteg said:
Hello mkshah,

They are considering AOT as of new List of AOT. Even I've loosed the points for my AOT.
They do not consider any points till u achieve B2 level (5 points) in French both for Spouse and the principal applicant.
Please share latest updates

Thanks
how did you come to know that you have lost points for AOT as well as french proficiency?
So, have you got any documents mentioning points calculation for your application?
I am not at B2 level of french as of now and my AOT chemistry is having 0 points as per new list of training.

To add more, someone on the forum informed me that in case, if my AOT is turned to 0 points then they will make my wife as main applicant.
And if so happens, then we will not be able to score selection cutoff points.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
CSQ_15 said:
Hi MKShah, i can help you with this stage of securing required docs. send me your number
Hi CSQ_15,
Sent you a PM. Pls check your inbox. :)

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
harmanteg said:
Hello mkshah,

If you filled your ITR then you can submit "Notice of Assessment" means document subjected "Intimation 143(1)".

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
kool_007dude said:
If you filled your ITR then you can submit "Notice of Assessment" means document subjected "Intimation 143(1)".
Hi kool_007dude,
That is really helpful.
Thanks for sharing this info. :)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Modifications to the selection grid for skilled workers: the “adaptability” factor is no longer considered in the evaluation

Modifications have been made to the selection grid for skilled workers in order to improve the selection process for immigration applicants, making it more uniform and efficient. Consequently, points will no longer be attributed for the “adaptability” factor. The passing scores have been adjusted to take this modification into account.

These modifications have been made as part of the Ministère's modernization efforts and are in effect immediately, that is, they will apply to all applications received on August 5, 2015 or after as well as to those received before this date and for which a notice of referral for francization or intention to refuse at the selection stage has not been sent.
Link: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/factor-adaptability.html

As per this update, the 6 points given during interview are removed from selection grid. But there is a disclosure in the above text..

"....they will apply to all applications received on August 5, 2015 or after as well as to those received before this date and for which a notice of referral for francization or intention to refuse at the selection stage has not been sent."

What does this word "francization" means?

Edit: After searching this thread, I found below info about this word "francization".

oszi said:
I would say yes, see below new part from GPI-3-1. I think they would like to accept applicants, who cannot reach 49/57 only because french requirements, and give them some time to fulfill that.

"C. Link Francization
Link Francization is an administrative measure of exception
provides for a special treatment to the candidate whose profile
socio-professional is interesting for Quebec, but that does not meet the
selecting specific requirements due to knowledge
lack of French.
These guidelines are based on principles of fairness and justice for all
candidates qualified workers applying for immigration and that,
regardless of the place of filing thereof or the country of origin of
nationals concerned.
Link Francization is only possible when all factors
preliminary examination were evaluated and the documents and statements
candidates have been validated.
To confirm that it has reached the required level of competence, the applicant (and
spouse, if applicable) must provide the Department with the result of a test
evaluation of their language skills in French within the time
granted.
If the results are inconclusive, and sent on time, the acceptance
preliminary examination will be recorded.
If the results reported do not show the achievement level of competence
required or if the applicant does not respond within the time allowed, the
immigration application is refused, according to established procedures. A letter
refusal is then sent to the candidate."

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
harmanteg said:
Hello,
This is Bhupinder kaur from Ahmedabad and sent the Application in June 2013.
Recd AOR in August 2013
Docs Request on May 25 2015
Docs Sent on 8th Aug 2015
Another Docs request on 21st Aug 2015

I want to know whether we get module vise points from TEFAQ or not. I've got B2 level in TEFAQ 2014 and we're short of 4 points to get 57. So, I m planning to give TEFAQ Listening part again next month. Please advise if I give only Listening module exam, and achieve B2 level, my points will be considered or not.
Hi bhupinder,

So sorry to hear that ur loosing points cos of new aot and language rules. Anyways to answer ur question. Ul be given points module wise. If u have b2 in listening or speaking whatever may be the case. They will award points in whichever area u scored b2. If u can reach upto 57 without any further exams. Just submit ur scorecard i think it shud be fine and if ur still falling short, i suggest u to give ur exam asap and get the score cos afaik they give only 90 days time. And r u suppose to submit tax docs again cos of itr v

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus l Montreal | Paris
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
Hey Guys .. I did it ..
I received today an email for my passport request as my visa is ready to be issued ..
Thank you God for everything throughout this whole process ..
My dear fellas, I wish you ALL the best of luck and hopefully to hear the best news EVER!!!!

Peace ..

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
ThunderBird11 said:
Hey Guys .. I did it ..
I received today an email for my passport request as my visa is ready to be issued ..
My dear fellas, I wish you ALL the best of luck and hopefully to hear the best news EVER!!!!

Peace ..
Congratulation ThunderBird11,
I am really happy for you..
You have waited so long..

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
If you don't have B2 or any relative in Quebec then please do not waste your time with this program. Because after researching 3 years I did not found any one who has got CSQ. One or two applicant has got CSQ whoes AOT point 16 both partner and applicant. I do not dishearten you just saying the reality. Please don't waste time batter take IELTS for express entry or other country.

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
ThunderBird11 said:
Hey Guys .. I did it ..

Peace ..

Congrats TB11.... all the best with your new life

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
mapsora said:
Hello All,
If you don't have B2 or any relative in Quebec then please do not waste your time with this program. Because after researching 3 years we do not found any one who got CSQ. One or two applicent has got CSQ whoes AOT point 16 both partner and applicent. I do not dishearten you just saying the reality. Please don't waste time batter take IELTS for express entry or other country.

:eek: :-X ??? :-[ :(

'

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapsora said:
Hello All,
If you don't have B2 or any relative in Quebec then please do not waste your time with this program. Because after researching 3 years I did not found any one who has got CSQ. One or two applicant has got CSQ whose AOT point 16 both partner and applicant. I do not dishearten you just saying the reality. Please don't waste time batter take IELTS for express entry or other country.
It is the reality.