+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
mdammalli said:
It was a very bad evening for me. After waiting for nearly 4 years I got rejection letter. :-( :'( :'( :'(

Objet : Décision de rejet pour défaut de fournir les documents requis
Monsieur,
Nous accusons réception des documents que vous nous avez fait parvenir à la suite de notre
intention de rejeter votre demande.
Nous constatons que vous n'avez pas fourni tous les documents demandés ou que les
documents que vous nous avez transmis ne sont pas dans le format exigé.
Requérante principale ou requérant principal :
Vous n'avez pas fourni le ou les documents suivants :
- Original ou copie certifiée conforme de preuve des cotisations sociales ou preuve de
paiement de l'impôt sur le revenu pour attester la légalité de l'expérience professionnelle
acquise au cours des cinq années précédant le dépôt de votre demande de certificat de
sélection.
Conjointe ou conjoint :
Vous n'avez pas fourni les documents suivants :
- Original ou copie certifiée conforme de preuve des cotisations sociales ou preuve de
paiement de l'impôt sur le revenu pour attester la légalité de l'expérience professionnelle
acquise au cours des cinq années précédant le dépôt de votre demande de certificat de
sélection.
Par conséquent, nous rejetons votre demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec,
comme le prévoit la Loi sur l'immigration au Québec.
Veuillez recevoir, Monsieur, nos salutations distinguées.

English translation:

ubject: Decision for failure to provide the required documents
Sir,
We acknowledge receipt of the documents you sent us following our
intention to reject your application.
We note that you have not provided all the required documents or that
documents you have sent to us are not in the required format.
Principal applicant or principal applicant:
You have not provided or the following documents:
- Original or certified copy of proof of social security contributions or proof of
payment of income tax to certify the legality of professional experience
acquired during the five years preceding the filing of your certificate request
selection.

Spouse:
You have not provided the following documents:
- Original or certified copy of proof of social security contributions or proof of
payment of income tax to certify the legality of professional experience
acquired during the five years preceding the filing of your certificate request
selection.

Therefore, we reject your application for a Québec selection certificate,
as required by the Immigration Act in Quebec.
Please accept, Sir, our best regards.
Stefan Constantinescu
Socioeconomic aid agent
Hi, sorry to hear this. But do not worry, there is an option for Administrative Review basis this rejection. Do click on this link for more information about the procedure, -
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/administrative-review.html

or call MIDI and ask about the process, they do help you. Give a try regardless of outcome though, Don't loose the hope and patience yet. Further, please share your timeline - Date of Intention to Reject letter, Date you've sent the docs., etc. and please tell me which documents have you sent for - PROOF OF LEGALITY OF WORK EXPERIENCE/PROOF OF SOCIAL SECURITY CONTRIBUTIONS, as well how and where/from whom did you get those docs attested?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sarbi said:
Can anyone please tell me what kind of jobs are one can have in NOC after residential and commercial Drafting diploma???

1224 Property administrator
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=1&val1=1224&val65=*

0721 Facility Operation and Maintenance Managers
http://www30.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=0&val1=0721&val65

Any of them is suitable???
I do not see any connection between the diploma you mention & the job descriptions to which you link.

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
shreyas3s said:
Hi, sorry to hear this. But do not worry, there is an option for Administrative Review basis this rejection. Do click on this link for more information about the procedure, -
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/administrative-review.html

or call MIDI and ask about the process, they do help you. Give a try regardless of outcome though, Don't loose the hope and patience yet. Further, please share your timeline - Date of Intention to Reject letter, Date you've sent the docs., etc. and please tell me which documents have you sent for - PROOF OF LEGALITY OF WORK EXPERIENCE/PROOF OF SOCIAL SECURITY CONTRIBUTIONS, as well how and where/from whom did you get those docs attested?
Thanks for your suggestion.
I sent requested documents on 18th June 2015 and I got rejection letter today 18th Aug 2015.
As a proof of legality of work experience I could not send anything other than form16, offer letters... I should have sent PF statement.
What documents else I can send to show the proof of legal work experience in India?

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
mdammalli said:
I sent requested documents on 18th June 2015 and I got rejection letter today 18th Aug 2015.
As a proof of legality of work experience I could not send anything other than form16, offer letters... I should have sent PF statement.
What documents else I can send to show the proof of legal work experience in India?
Hi, plz tell me what was the date on the letter - intend to reject.
And what u said is right , Pf stuff should work , as well , another thing I guess is that , Form 26,nnot really sure though , could give a try .

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
shreyas3s said:
Hi, plz tell me what was the date on the letter - intend to reject.
And what u said is right , Pf stuff should work , as well , another thing I guess is that , Form 26,nnot really sure though , could give a try .
Okay.. I'll try to speak to midi first.
Rejection letter dated :Le 18 août 2015
Intension of rejection letter dated : 10th April 2015

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdammalli said:
If you sent form 16, for you and your spouse, were the documents certified according to Qc's requirements?

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Lammawitch said:
If you sent form 16, for you and your spouse, were the documents certified according to Qc's requirements?
Exactly, i believe that the Form 16 wasn't certified per QC's requirements, and furthermore again in Form 16, there are two different sources that one's being given by the employer, which is a manual document, another is via the Income Tax India, which is government provided. I think this gentleman has provided the former, hence they may have not accepted.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
friends my wife was doing job with garments making factory on contract basis mean piece to piece rate from 2009 to becember2013 i applied in july2013 now Quebec demanded legality of work experience how can i send it i am main applicant and i get letter from pf and letter is issued by accountant of pf department will it be accepted second my wife did not fill any return now what will happen.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
yousuf_bangash said:
income tax payment letter from government authority OR
provident fund statement issued by government authority OR
social security payment letter from government authority OR
notice of tax assesment from tax authority
if pf letter issued by accountant of pf department and it is hand written will it acceptable.

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
mdammalli said:
I left my number in your inbox, call me i can help u.

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Can some1 please tell me my points for QSW

Age = 27
Education = Masters in civil engineering
Status = married
Ielts = 7 (overall)
funds = 20CAD $ available
Experience = 3 years
Spouse = intermediate
Ielts = 7 bands
French = no

any one please????

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
mdammalli said:
Okay.. I'll try to speak to midi first.
Rejection letter dated :Le 18 août 2015
Intension of rejection letter dated : 10th April 2015
Very sorry to hear this mdammalli,

I seen your timeline and points calculation as below:
Education-BE(E&C)/M-Tech(CSE)=12Points
AOT=12Points
Exp-5+yrs=8Points
Age-34 AtTheTimeOfApplication=16Points
French(A1)=0Points
English(No IELTS exam)=4Points
1Child(3yr old)=4Points
Finance=1Points
SpouseCharacters=9
Total=66Points WithoutFrench

Have you self-calculated these points ?
Have you got any confirmation regarding this points awarded to you??

I think your rejection was solely on the basis of non-submission of certain documents and they have not taken your overall points into consideration anywhere.

Very strange and sad it is.
I will suggest you to go for appeal as someone has shared the link for midi.

Pls keep us updated about your further process.
Good Luck and God Bless You !

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Intention to Reject Letter

Guys please I need your support, I received a letter “intention de rejet” from the immigration on January,2015, a response to the letter was sent, received on March, 23,2015 and it was included in my file in April 1st,2015?
To my knowledge, it needs max 2-3 months in order to make a decision? Mine already passed the 3 months? Is it a good indicator? Taking in consideration the prvioues requested documents were sent in order!!

Please I need your urgent advice.
JKan

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
JKan said:
Guys please I need your support, I received a letter “intention de rejet” from the immigration on January,2015, a response to the letter was sent, received on March, 23,2015 and it was included in my file in April 1st,2015?
To my knowledge, it needs max 2-3 months in order to make a decision? Mine already passed the 3 months? Is it a good indicator? Taking in consideration the prvioues requested documents were sent in order!!

Please I need your urgent advice.
JKan
Hi JKan,
Very sorry to hear this about your rejection letter.

Pls explain your situation more clearly here, sharing your details and what was the basis of your rejection and how did you sent your response to the rejection letter.

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
It was intention to reject, yet my application still in process. On January,2015 I received the letter and the immigration officer was looking forward having the income tax letter for both, myself and my wife, however, both of us are in a position and/or a country that doesn’t make us liable to pay tax, we managed to provide him with tax exemption letter with fully legalization
My question is the letter received from the immigration on Jaunary,2015, I sent the documents mid of March and my file was updated on the 1st of April, and yet nothing happened! Does it reflect a good indicator?
Thanks
JKan