Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
T365 said:
Crystal clear. Thanks.

I don't get it though, why they have to do that. It's as if getting interviewed in a selection mission increases the chances of getting a CSQ.
Yes, it does, actually. For instance, single applicants who get 47 to 54 points upon application get a chance to be interviewed and garner additional point/s to pass the passing point of 55. But this is not always the case. Some get interviewed because the immigration officer needs to verify their documents, or verify some information.

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
raistlin17phil said:
When you say "residing in the city and have a new job", does that mean you changed addresses since submitting your application? if you did, you need to update them of your new address and possibly new job. You can just give them a call to know the status of your application. There's usually a long wait between getting the AOR and them processing your application and asking for updates (mine took 1 year and 2 months). Oh, and study French!
Hi! Thanks for the reply.. The last time that we received the letter is January 2014.. It's more than 1year.. Do we need to send the update via courier or can we email them? Thanks a lot!

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Lammawitch said:
If you received an email/letter requesting updates/further documentation, follow the instructions given in the correspondance as to how/where to send the information.

If you need to update your file in general, go here:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0520-MA-dyn.pdf
Thanks a lot.. It's been 1year and 6months since we received the first letter.. Anxious and worried where do we send the updates.. Thanks anyway.. :)

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
gaye_ga said:
Hi! Thanks for the reply.. The last time that we received the letter is January 2014.. It's more than 1year.. Do we need to send the update via courier or can we email them? Thanks a lot!
send it via courier. there should be an address in the AOR you received as well as in the website.

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Dear all,

Do you have an English copy or website where I can find English version of this document? Documents à soumettre à l’appui de la demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec
Travailleurs qualifiés (programme régulier).

Many thanks!

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
raistlin17phil said:
send it via courier. there should be an address in the AOR you received as well as in the website.
Many thanks! Can you please Eli me where I an fix. English version of this? Documents à soumettre à l’appui de la demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec
Travailleurs qualifiés (programme régulier)

Many thanks!

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
after a v long time on this thread

i just have question that can my wife and daughter land in toroto than i will bring them here in motreal both are csq holders any body have experience please share

thanks

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaye_ga said:
Thanks a lot.. It's been 1year and 6months since we received the first letter.. Anxious and worried where do we send the updates.. Thanks anyway.. :)
Bottom of the form: says where to send updates.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaye_ga said:
Dear all,

Do you have an English copy or website where I can find English version of this document? Documents à soumettre à l'appui de la demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec
Travailleurs qualifiés (programme régulier).

Many thanks!
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Dear all,

It's me again. I would like to ask if we will send the changes to our application using the "change to the application for a selection certificate", do we also have to accomplish the "documents to submit in support of the application for a Certificat de selection du Quebec"? Many thanks.. :)

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
gaye_ga said:
Dear all,

It's me again. I would like to ask if we will send the changes to our application using the "change to the application for a selection certificate", do we also have to accomplish the "documents to submit in support of the application for a Certificat de selection du Quebec"? Many thanks.. :)
Yes you need to fill both. Cheers

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
shreyas3s said:
Yes you need to fill both. Cheers
Hi! Many thanks! But we already I think sent this form previously with the first batch of application.. I do have some questions, for question 1, application for selection certificate, we already accomplished and send this form. Also, in the payment part, we already pay it via cc.. Do we still tick the box in this form? Confused with the documents to submit in support of the application form.. ???

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaye_ga said:
Hi! Many thanks! But we already I think sent this form previously with the first batch of application.. I do have some questions, for question 1, application for selection certificate, we already accomplished and send this form. Also, in the payment part, we already pay it via cc.. Do we still tick the box in this form? Confused with the documents to submit in support of the application form.. ???
Submit the documents that relate to the changes/updates you are reporting.

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Lammawitch said:
Submit the documents that relate to the changes/updates you are reporting.
Hi! Thanks much! Let me just summarize, we will send:

1) changes To the application for a selection certificate form
2) documents to submit in support of the application for Certificat de selection de Quebec form
3) documents pertaining the changes

Am I right? Many thanks.. :)