QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Azerman

Jun 19, 2015
jobys said:
Venue- Ankara Turkey
French- no proficiency,beginner
Initial point 73
Present point 68
Hi Jobys, are you still in UAE? Do you know where i can get offical paper that UAE is tax free country?

Taminaos

Jun 8, 2014
Kindly seniors, i have a question; i already submitted my application in 2013; i received only my file number so far; i used to live in lebanon but 2 months ago i moved to egypt; kindly what are the documents i should submit since i moved from lebanon to egypt??

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
Azerman said:
Hi Jobys, are you still in UAE? Do you know where i can get offical paper that UAE is tax free country?
hi dear
i can help you
go ministry of finance web site

http://www.mof.gov.ae/en/services/pages/tax.aspx

regards

QBCman

Jun 20, 2015
jasss said:
hi .frnds what we can do in this matter.i sent all income tax returns manuual ITR V but they had refused to accept ITR V too ...So what can we do.Its unfair and injustice with indians.plz suggest me what we can get for exemption of proof of income tax rather than ITR V???????????? ??? ??

Objet : Décision de rejet pour défaut de fournir les documents requis
Monsieur,
Nous accusons réception des documents que vous nous avez fait parvenir, à la suite
de notre demande de documents manquants ou non conformes.
Nous constatons que vous n'avez pas fourni tous les documents demandés dans le
format exigé.
Vous n'avez pas fourni les documents pour le requérant principal, indiqués ci-dessous
- Original ou copie certifiée conforme de preuve des cotisations sociales ou preuve de
paiement de l'impôt sur le revenu ou une preuve d'exonération du paiement des primes
de sécurité sociale ou d'une preuve d'exonération du paiement de l'impôt sur le revenu.
- Veuillez noter que les déclarations de revenu (ex: ITR-V Form, Acknowledgement) et les
accusés de réception des déclarations de revenu (ex: Acknowledgement of Receipt of ITRV)
ne sont pas acceptés comme preuve de légalité de l'expérience professionnelle.
Par conséquent, nous rejetons votre demande de Certificat de sélection, comme
le prévoit la Loi sur l'immigration au Québec.
Veuillez recevoir, Monsieur, nos salutations distinguées.

Translation:-

Subject: rejection decision for failure to provide the required documents
Sir,
We acknowledge receipt of the documents you sent us, following
our request for missing or non-compliant documents.
We see that you have not provided all the documents requested in the
required format.
You have not provided the documentation for the principal applicant, listed below
- Original or certified copy of evidence or proof of social security contributions
payment of tax on income or proof of exemption from payment of premiums
social security or proof of exemption from payment of income tax.
- Please note that the statements of income (eg ITR-V Form, Acknowledgement) and
receipts tax returns (eg Acknowledgement of Receipt of ITRV)
are not accepted as proof of legality of professional experience.
Hi Jasss,

Even I received the same reply a couple of weeks ago.
I Dont understand what to do in such a situation. What do we submit if not the ITR-V ???
I submitted payslips, form16s, ITRv, but still they do not admit.

What did you do after this ??

kunal1323

Jun 20, 2015
AMR2011 said:
HI All,

Thanks for all your wishes. Infact, i looked at the 'Intention to reject' mail luckily after 1.5 days... it was all in french.. and therefore.. i just thought it was a spam mail... after sending the document on May 2nd.. i was expecting a mail.. like some other members in the forum.. but i received a post.. CSQ!!!! :).. which i picked up from my letter box after 1 day... though i knew something was there... i was looking at the mail box for a mail.. which did not arrive.. but the CSQ itself.. had arrived by post... FUNNY....

Probably, what would have helped because.. both our AOTs are under priority now.. my wife is Computer Science engineering.. and me... Electrical and Electronics..... We have 2 kids.. we had done also the "Comparative Evaluation effectuee du Quebec" for our degrees.. and i had also.. both had 7.5 IELTS.. and i had Tefaq... probably.. this was why.. our case was pushed... out fast...

Also... for me luckily,.. both of us had more than 10 years of experience.. and we had.. Form 23 (PF slips.. for some older years.. as well.. and a proof of social security contributions.. from the PF office signed.. by government authority of India)... we had also.. written.. explanations.. on why we couldn't submit certain documents...

This is what we followed... and in this. particular case.. this worked out.. looks.. like we have another.. big cycle.. to start... guys... litterally we are entering.. another phase... where.. we do not know.. what is in store for us.. we can only.. say.. best of luck all of us...

hi, i m kunal from india, i am planning to apply for CSQ. My AOT is civil engineering which comes under section which has 12 points. I want to know what kind of proofs are required for work experience.
P.S i have a private job and exempted to pay income tax as my salary is less than 2.5 lacs.

please help me? if possible we can talk over phone

AMR2011

Aug 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2011, Federal App Rec. in NS: 29-June-2015(Sent:18/6)
Doc's Request.
CSQ: 04-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 29-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2012; Federal AOR: 7-August 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
"Medical Received": 26-02-2016; PPR: 29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 29-02-2016; Visa Issued: 3/3/2016
LANDED..........
4-Oct-2016; PR Card received: 15th Dec 2016!!!!!
Quebec application for skilled worker re-opens only in October...therefore, you can think about this later... for experience if you have provident fund statements.. please provide the same... if you are an indian applicant.. this what they consider as legal proof for work experience.. do not send.. any kind of IT returns.. as this is INVALID for Indian applicants... i did not send the ITR forms.. though i have it from day one of submitting the returns...

AMR2011

Aug 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2011, Federal App Rec. in NS: 29-June-2015(Sent:18/6)
Doc's Request.
CSQ: 04-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 29-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2012; Federal AOR: 7-August 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
"Medical Received": 26-02-2016; PPR: 29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 29-02-2016; Visa Issued: 3/3/2016
LANDED..........
4-Oct-2016; PR Card received: 15th Dec 2016!!!!!
Guys,

by the way.. i have submitted my Federal application.. and it is en route to Canada...

Best of luck all...

jobys

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2013
Doc's Request.
29-08-2014 and updated on 02-10-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ after interview on 20/5/2015; Federal application received in CIO on 12/06/2015
AOR Received.
19-11-2013/ Federal on 25-08-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
29/09/2015
Med's Request
17/03/2016
Med's Done....
19/03/2016
Azerman said:
Hi dear,,,
For me they did not ask such document,,,so I did not provide it... May b they are aware that UAE is a tax free country...
Jobys

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
AMR2011 said:
Quebec application for skilled worker re-opens only in October...therefore, you can think about this later... for experience if you have provident fund statements.. please provide the same... if you are an indian applicant.. this what they consider as legal proof for work experience.. do not send.. any kind of IT returns.. as this is INVALID for Indian applicants... i did not send the ITR forms.. though i have it from day one of submitting the returns...
Pf certificate issued by government authority on their letter pad will work ? NO STATEMENT

fiskur

Oct 8, 2014
Hello,

I would like to estimate the possible time between submitting a PR application to the CIC Sydney office and the acknowledgement of receipt. I'm living in Canada on a work permit and I possess a valid CSQ received May 2014 (obtained via the PEQ program for students). Then I submitted the PR application, which arrived at the CIC Sydney office on March 2nd.

So, right now I'm twiddling my thumbs for an e-mail confirming that my application is accepted and being processed.

As the CIC website does not tell us the waiting period for the CIC Sydney office, I would like to see how long you all have waited so I could work out an average of how much more time I should expect to wait.

Furthermore, once the application is accepted for processing, I assume it will be sent a CIC office close to me? That would be perhaps the CIC Montréal one (I live in that city). And not to a visa office that handles applicants of my nationality (I'm a US citizen)? The CIC is somewhat vague to me on this step.

Thank you for any answer.

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
AMR2011 said:
Guys,

by the way.. i have submitted my Federal application.. and it is en route to Canada...

Best of luck all...
it good luck mate. Mine was sent June 2 hope it is there now. 4 months is normal waiting time for AOR

CanadaRocks99

Jun 19, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum.

I had submitted my documents in Dec 2013 and received an AOR on April 2014 and after that I have not received any news from them. I can see some the users have mentioned that they are on the waiting list for an interview. My question is have you received an email from the office or did you contact them? How can I find out about my file status? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jun 21, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum.

i have my CSQ and i sent my fedral file
My question is
1- I will have a baby as soon in September :) , can i send an update in September to Quebec & also to the federal with out having the csq for the baby yet or i can not ?

2-or shall i send only to quebec and wait the csq for the new baby ? then send an update to my federal file with the csq

in option 2 shall i inform the Federal ( Canada) in my waiting of the new csq

what is the ideal solution

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fiskur said:
Hello,

I would like to estimate the possible time between submitting a PR application to the CIC Sydney office and the acknowledgement of receipt. I'm living in Canada on a work permit and I possess a valid CSQ received May 2014 (obtained via the PEQ program for students). Then I submitted the PR application, which arrived at the CIC Sydney office on March 2nd.

So, right now I'm twiddling my thumbs for an e-mail confirming that my application is accepted and being processed.

As the CIC website does not tell us the waiting period for the CIC Sydney office, I would like to see how long you all have waited so I could work out an average of how much more time I should expect to wait.

Furthermore, once the application is accepted for processing, I assume it will be sent a CIC office close to me? That would be perhaps the CIC Montréal one (I live in that city). And not to a visa office that handles applicants of my nationality (I'm a US citizen)? The CIC is somewhat vague to me on this step.

Thank you for any answer.
The visa office that processes your application will be based on your nationality. Not your current residence.

Marlee

Jan 16, 2014
Montréal, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ: BIQ New York; QSW: CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ: 14-01-2014, QSW: 08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
13-11-2015
Nomination.....
DM: 07-01-2016, CSQ: 15-10-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ: 14-05-2014, QSW: 26-03-2015
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.5 - TEFÀQ C1/C1
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
Visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received 14-01-2016
LANDED..........
17-01-2016
Lammawitch said:
The visa office that processes your application will be based on your nationality. Not your current residence.
Did they change that? Usually you have the choice. Mine is being processed in Ottawa because I live in Canada and I picked Ottawa due to the shorter processing times.