+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

doanh3007

Apr 11, 2015
HI all,

I want to apply QUEBEC in 2015
Can i apply Express Entry and QUEBEC at the same time?
Per website as below

39. Can candidates wishing to live and work in Quebec enter the Express Entry system?
Quebec applications will not be triaged through Express Entry, except where the applicant will be working outside Quebec for a Quebec-based company

Currently i got IELTS 6.5 all skills and WES, just wait for my wife WES and IELTS in May 2015. Then i can create profife, my point ~344.

I am not confident with that point then i want to apply QUEBEC at the same time. is it ok ? my point may be ~71 under FSW

I and my wife dont know French. French is not compulsory when apply for QUEBEC right (i.e not require when interview? interview use english/french?)

Supposely i have QSC and have to land to Quebec, can we survice with speaking English only? i heard that 90% population in Quebec speak French, it this true

Thanks for your help

legrand

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-10-2011
Doc's Request.
00-02-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ 25-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-01-2016 RPRF request 25-01-2016
Med's Request
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016 ; Med's received 09-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-03-2016
Jenalby said:
Finally the requested documents reached Montreal Yesterday..I was asked to submit documents on August 8th ,I was able to send them only by this month..It's very hard to get all the documents in one place...Let me see what's gonna happen next..:)
Hi Jenalby,

Did u get any feedback from immigration officials as yet, also did u have any problem with the late submission of docs? reason I'm asking is because I'm a Oct 2011 applicant from India and a couple of months back I got a letter to submit additional documents of my proof of Income Tax payment, Social service payments etc..getting these is a bit hard and I've been given a last date of 5th May for submission to Montreal. I don't know if I'll be able to get the docs in time ...Will I have a problem if my docs are submitted late..Please advise

kanarf

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - Mexico BIQ/Federal - POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ-April 2012/Federal -Sept 14, 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
CSQ-July 2013/Federal-Dec 8, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 18, 2015
Med's Request
Feb 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 7, 2016
Interview........
waived for CSQ
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2016
LANDED..........
to be decided
legrand said:
Hi Jenalby,

Did u get any feedback from immigration officials as yet, also did u have any problem with the late submission of docs? reason I'm asking is because I'm a Oct 2011 applicant from India and a couple of months back I got a letter to submit additional documents of my proof of Income Tax payment, Social service payments etc..getting these is a bit hard and I've been given a last date of 5th May for submission to Montreal. I don't know if I'll be able to get the docs in time ...Will I have a problem if my docs are submitted late..Please advise

This will definately be a problem if you submit the documents after the specified time. You have 90 days only in which to submit requested documents.

Act fast and best of luck!!

AMR2011

Aug 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2011, Federal App Rec. in NS: 29-June-2015(Sent:18/6)
Doc's Request.
CSQ: 04-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 29-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2012; Federal AOR: 7-August 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
"Medical Received": 26-02-2016; PPR: 29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 29-02-2016; Visa Issued: 3/3/2016
LANDED..........
4-Oct-2016; PR Card received: 15th Dec 2016!!!!!
Rabb,

If you are there in this forum, kindly acknowledge... what happened to your FSW? Are you through with it?

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
legrand said:
Hi Jenalby,

You mistook ,I was able to submit everything before 90 days but I meant it was hard to get some of the documents especially from India(IT0).Please try to pull it up in time.You will be given no excuse but just rejected..So try to do it ASAP..

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Dear AMR2011,

how did BIQ ask for update ?
I am a HK Nov. 2011 applicant and got nothing from them since AOR

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
Bachar said:
Dear AMR2011,

how did BIQ ask for update ?
I am a HK Nov. 2011 applicant and got nothing from them since AOR
Even I too got an email to update few documents. I'm struggling to get these documents.
I have cleared DELF A1 only but I failed to collect DELF A1 certificate since I relocated from that city few years back. I have not appeared any IELTS exam so far, it is impossible to appear IELTS exams now and get certificate within the specified deadline dates for sending these documents.

Anyways, I'm sending documents what I have..

Fingers crossed.

JessicaWindsor

Nov 3, 2014
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2014
Doc's Request.
08-08-2016
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
24-07-2014
IELTS Request
31-03-2014
Hello guys!

Do anyone here who also applied for QSW on MARCH 31, 2014?
Do you guys have any updates? :( :( :(

I'am currently working in Riyadh, KSA as a Theater Nurse.
It's almost 9 months since we received our AOR.
And if ever we're affected by the AOT 2015, our current points would be 60 (before 63).
Base from the new AOT List (2015) both me and my husband belongs to 2nd Priority (Me: Nurse and Husband: Electronics and Communications Engineer).

Should we call MIDI for any updates? We haven't received any mail (check spam mails).
And we took the service of CAMPBELL COHEN. Anybody here in this forum who also went for CAMPBELL COHEN?

Category........: QSWP
Visa Office......: Montreal
NOC Code......: 3012
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: 31-03-2014
IELTS Request: Send with Application
AOR received..: 24-07-2014
Doc's Request.: waiting
Nomination.....: waiting
AOR Received.: waiting
File Transfer...: waiting
Med's Request: waiting
Med's Done....: waiting
Interview.......: waiting
Passport Req..: waiting
VISA ISSUED..:
LANDED.........:

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
JessicaWindsor said:
Hello guys!

Do anyone here who also applied for QSW on MARCH 31, 2014?
Do you guys have any updates? :( :( :(

I'am currently working in Riyadh, KSA as a Theater Nurse.
It's almost 9 months since we received our AOR.
And if ever we're affected by the AOT 2015, our current points would be 60 (before 63).
Base from the new AOT List (2015) both me and my husband belongs to 2nd Priority (Me: Nurse and Husband: Electronics and Communications Engineer).

Should we call MIDI for any updates? We haven't received any mail (check spam mails).
And we took the service of CAMPBELL COHEN. Anybody here in this forum who also went for CAMPBELL COHEN?

Category........: QSWP
Visa Office......: Montreal
NOC Code......: 3012
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: 31-03-2014
IELTS Request: Send with Application
AOR received..: 24-07-2014
Doc's Request.: waiting
Nomination.....: waiting
AOR Received.: waiting
File Transfer...: waiting
Med's Request: waiting
Med's Done....: waiting
Interview.......: waiting
Passport Req..: waiting
VISA ISSUED..:
LANDED.........:
3012 is no longer on the top priority list, it reduced to 12 from 16, this year. Please check on the official website, the csq processing time for ur country.

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
This is the most insane thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Too long waiting increases frustration, and hence sickness and by the time one goes for medicals you are rejected. What kind of system will keep people and their families waiting for 4 yrs and more to issue a simple paper called CSQ. The French are one of the laziest and most corrupt people, they use our fees to feed fat, only to turn around and reject > 50% of pending files. How will these bald headed people treat us when we finally land? Look at what is going on in South Africa, where immigrants are been molested because they are having jobs which locals do not have. I do not think I will make Quebec a home for myself and kids, it is a shame the way they handle files and who knows????? My plan B is to relocate as soon as possible to an English speaking province, and forget about the Franco fools.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
sango said:
This is the most insane thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Too long waiting increases frustration, and hence sickness and by the time one goes for medicals you are rejected. What kind of system will keep people and their families waiting for 4 yrs and more to issue a simple paper called CSQ. The French are one of the laziest and most corrupt people, they use our fees to feed fat, only to turn around and reject > 50% of pending files. How will these bald headed people treat us when we finally land? Look at what is going on in South Africa, where immigrants are been molested because they are having jobs which locals do not have. I do not think I will make Quebec a home for myself and kids, it is a shame the way they handle files and who knows????? My plan B is to relocate as soon as possible to an English speaking province, and forget about the Franco fools.
Sango what's up? I even got frustrated the more when i tried registering with my professional order in quebec and the guys told me they are unable to validate feedback from my issuing bodies back home. All these being the fault of the stupid francofools as u rightly used. If one day I land Quebec, I will for sure relocate. It's a disaster! I'm just carrying this on because i don't wanna waste all the $$ I've spent!

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
sango said:
Its not only you dear,
this is the most painful thing I have ever seen.
EE takes 6months, why in God's name should csq take 4years?

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
Stylove said:
Sango what's up? I even got frustrated the more when i tried registering with my professional order in quebec and the guys told me they are unable to validate feedback from my issuing bodies back home. All these being the fault of the stupid francofools as u rightly used. If one day I land Quebec, I will for sure relocate. It's a disaster! I'm just carrying this on because i don't wanna waste all the $$ I've spent!
I intend leaving immediately after pr card,
I think this is just wickedness and nothing more.

icanadian

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2015
Newjwel said:
I intend leaving immediately after pr card,
I think this is just wickedness and nothing more.
Guys if ur also interested in moving out try express entry parallely. I just submitted my docs 15 days back for FSW and now in final stage expecting passport request in next one month and hopefully will land soon out of quebec. But you know I submitted my csq application 1.5 years back and when I called them they say wait for another 2 to 12 months since we are thinking to make decision on your file :(. Lots of money wasted....still feeling bad

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
icanadian said:
Guys if ur also interested in moving out try express entry parallely. I just submitted my docs 15 days back for FSW and now in final stage expecting passport request in next one month and hopefully will land soon out of quebec. But you know I submitted my csq application 1.5 years back and when I called them they say wait for another 2 to 12 months since we are thinking to make decision on your file :(. Lots of money wasted....still feeling bad
You mean 2 weeks ago?
Can you please share your timeline?