Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
yousuf_bangash said:
Yes, response was same. File is in process.
Ok,
Lets keep waiting and praying

ken2011

Apr 14, 2015
Hi brothers!
Today I receive the letter from MIDI saying that awaiting for decision. Do any seniors know what is that means? I am very confuse for that because normally some people receive an email for interview, and mine is not. This is the email which I received from them.

Objet : Demande en attente de décision
Madame,
Nous vous informons que votre dossier est en attente d’une décision. Nous
communiquerons de nouveau avec vous lorsqu’une décision sera prise.
Nous vous invitons à consulter le site Internet suivant pour connaître le délai de
traitement en cours

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
ken2011 said:
Hi brothers!
Today I receive the letter from MIDI saying that awaiting for decision. Do any seniors know what is that means? I am very confuse for that because normally some people receive an email for interview, and mine is not. This is the email which I received from them.

Madame,
Nous vous informons que votre dossier est en attente d'une décision. Nous
communiquerons de nouveau avec vous lorsqu'une décision sera prise.
Nous vous invitons à consulter le site Internet suivant pour connaître le délai de
traitement en cours
When did you apply, did u get documents request and if u did when did u submit and what i your AOT. If you share this info then we could what analyse what expected next in your case

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
yousuf_bangash said:
Still waiting. I have not received any thing from them till today. 5 months passed but still waiting for MIDI reply.
Are you from bangladesh? you are requested for income tax document? How you update this document?

ken2011

Apr 14, 2015
unlimited2access said:
When did you apply, did u get documents request and if u did when did u submit and what i your AOT. If you share this info then we could what analyse what expected next in your case
Thank you for your reply.
I applied from march 2011 BIQ Hk (transfer to Montreal) , Received emai: request for the supporting documents in October 2014, I sent all required these in January and Today I receive this email.

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
ken2011 said:
Thank you for your reply.
I applied from march 2011 BIQ Hk (transfer to Montreal) , Received emai: request for the supporting documents in October 2014, I sent all required these in January and Today I receive this email.
What is your AOT, which country you applied from. What docs did they request you and which docs did you provide them. This information will give us a better picture about ur file.

ken2011

Apr 14, 2015
unlimited2access said:
What is your AOT, which country you applied from. What docs did they request you and which docs did you provide them. This information will give us a better picture about ur file.
They required almost documents: degree, experience certificate, tax... Lastly, I submitted all again, and they send me this email

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
ken2011 said:
Hi brothers!

Madame,
Nous vous informons que votre dossier est en attente d'une décision. Nous
communiquerons de nouveau avec vous lorsqu'une décision sera prise.
traitement en
Hi, I also received the same mail in Jan 2015 after I have furnished the required documents. my AOT is Accounting & Finance, from Cameroon and there are 2 missions coming up in Yaounde in May, yet no invite. I pray for interview waiver and CSQ direct

ken2011

Apr 14, 2015
My AOT is accounting, I have only SPEAKING delf B2 16/25. According to my calculate, I have around 68 point.

Age 30, experience. 2 years, AOT : bachelor of accounting, 2 children, ielts 6
spouse: 9 points (master degree,age 31, ielts 6)

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
ken2011 said:
My AOT is accounting, I have only SPEAKING delf B2 16/25. According to my calculate, I have around 68 point.

Age 30, experience. 2 years, AOT : bachelor of accounting, 2 children, ielts 6
spouse: 9 points (master degree,age 31, ielts 6)

I got B2 in both. So which country are u from? We have similar timelines I guess. My wife is to obtain her Registered Nurse Certificate come June 2015. With 3 kids , we are waiting

Ray_Of_Hope

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
JayAJay said:
CEFAHQ is Quebec's body for evaluation of degrees. Just put it in google and it will come up but Iit is based on country by country so you have to look for you country in the list.

I have not applied for equivalence but I applied to the OIQ for a junior engineers permit. Inshallah if I get that, it will be my proof of equivalence to Quebec's diploma and hopefully get points from area of training.

My headache now is the French !!
Nice to see your response. At least I found a person who is going through the process of Junior Engineer's Permit. I am doing the same thing.
Have you submitted the application? Because then I have some queries
regarding submission of originals.

I am soon going to immigrate to Canada. I have also applied to OIQ (from Pakistan) beforehand to somehow gain equivalence for my qualifications, which may be a benefit to acquire a job.

I have submitted my application online. I have some issue regarding name spelling. My surname is AhmEd. My academics docs (all) contain AhmAd. These two spellings are very common to be used interchangeably in my country. Also, for name spelling issues, I have heard that institutions like WES and immigration authorities (CIC) accept Affidavits sworn in front of legal authorities to cater for name equivalence.
Can I do the same with OIQ and submit them an affidavit for spelling equivalence?

I ll be grateful if any body can answer.

yousuf_bangash

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Mar-2011
Doc's Request.
11-Jul-2014
AOR Received.
12-Apr-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
rabeya84 said:
Are you from bangladesh? you are requested for income tax document? How you update this document?
I am from Pakistan.

yousuf_bangash

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Mar-2011
Doc's Request.
11-Jul-2014
AOR Received.
12-Apr-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Newjwel said:
Ok,
Lets keep waiting and praying
Today I received letter from MIDI "Objet : Intention de rejeter votre demande de certificat de sélection"

They provide me 90 days time and requested for my Bachelor of Computer Science transcript alongwith Income Tax Proof from Government of Pakistan for last 5 years.

harryneedinfo

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Interview........
Waived
yousuf_bangash said:
Today I received letter from MIDI "Objet : Intention de rejeter votre demande de certificat de sélection"

They provide me 90 days time and requested for my Bachelor of Computer Science transcript alongwith Income Tax Proof from Government of Pakistan for last 5 years.
but didnt u submit these documents already ?

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
yousuf_bangash said:

Hi Yousuf,

I think you received the same letter before to update your documents and after your submission ur file went to the next stage which was confirmed with "verfication of documents produced" mail and now again they are requesting documents after waiting for so long. Can't really understand what is going on. Are they requesting the same documents that you submitted before in their request of annex a + b or different set of documents.