June 2014
Med's Done....
Waiting for the Medical Request
Interview........
Waived, CSQ Received August 19,2014
jimmy80 said:
dear Members,

please i need your help.

I have CSQ and i already applied for federal and got the AOR, but still until now when i check my application statues it's showing "application received"
since two days i got a new baby girl, i will definitely ask for CSQ for her.

Question:

shall i inform cic? if yes, how i will do to whom i should send the document and what is this documents?
taking into consideration that the passport will take at least 4 months to get it.

thank you,
Sir, can i ask how can you check your application online? i am now waiting for my medical request. received my aor federal last feb 11.. thanks you

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Got great news for forum members you can order for fast GCMS Notes, if you are interested in checking up on your file @ your Visa Offices by ordering for the GCMS notes.

You can now order from a very trusted landed senior for less charge from what you'll get anywhere online. GCMS Notes means GLOBAL CASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM which maintains case history during application processing by CIC overseas offices.

REASONS TO APPLY FOR GCMS NOTES
• There is long delay since you submitted your application
• No Medical screening request since you submitted
• You have gone through medical screening and delay in your Passport Request
• Your application got refused and you don't know d exact reason
• Check if any break up of communication occurred
• Know previous case issues before re-submission / re-apply amongst other reason
You can obtain a copy of your complete case history from CIC by using this affordable service to find out what exactly happened in your application as well as have an idea of the outcome of your application or when next it will be processed further.
Price: *GCMS Basic - $25 2-4 weeks Processing
Send email to gcms.caipsnotes@gmail.com for more information
Please Note: Ordering for GCMS Notes have no negative or positive effect on your application processing

Evgenii

Feb 20, 2015
Kayb said:
Got great news for forum members you can order for fast GCMS Notes, if you are interested in checking up on your file @ your Visa Offices by ordering for the GCMS notes.

You can now order from a very trusted landed senior for less charge from what you'll get anywhere online. GCMS Notes means GLOBAL CASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM which maintains case history during application processing by CIC overseas offices.

REASONS TO APPLY FOR GCMS NOTES
• There is long delay since you submitted your application
• No Medical screening request since you submitted
• You have gone through medical screening and delay in your Passport Request
• Your application got refused and you don't know d exact reason
• Check if any break up of communication occurred
• Know previous case issues before re-submission / re-apply amongst other reason
You can obtain a copy of your complete case history from CIC by using this affordable service to find out what exactly happened in your application as well as have an idea of the outcome of your application or when next it will be processed further.
Price: *GCMS Basic - $25 2-4 weeks Processing
Send email to gcms.caipsnotes @ gmail.com for more information
Please Note: Ordering for GCMS Notes have no negative or positive effect on your application processing
If you live in Canada or you have someone who live in Canada, there is a possibility to request a copy of GCMS|CAIPS for 5$ by using the form #IMM5563E.

Marlee

Jan 16, 2014
Montréal, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ: BIQ New York; QSW: CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ: 14-01-2014, QSW: 08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
13-11-2015
Nomination.....
DM: 07-01-2016, CSQ: 15-10-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ: 14-05-2014, QSW: 26-03-2015
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.5 - TEFÀQ C1/C1
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
Visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received 14-01-2016
LANDED..........
17-01-2016
At what point do I get access to eCas? Once I receive my AOR or once they start processing my file? Will they notify me by email once this happens?

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
Newjwel said:
Congrats on the arrival ur angel,

I will ask you to send documents and payment to Midi and ask for her csq.
When you receive it, send it to cic.
If you inform cic , they will keep your file aside and restart again when you send the csq.
thank you

Soroosh

Feb 5, 2015
Soroosh said:
Hi

I have a couple of questions, I would be grateful if anybody could answer them!
1. Can I start my application (considering current rules) without a french test result (knowing nothing about french!) ?
2. What are the minimum total scores that I must have in the beginning and until the interview day (if different minimums are set by current rules) ?

thx

No answer ?!

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
Soroosh said:
No answer ?!
1. Yes
2. threshold 49 for single 57 for married upon submission ...55 S and 63 M after the interview

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Soroosh said:
Hi

I have a couple of questions, I would be grateful if anybody could answer them!
1. Can I start my application (considering current rules) without a french test result (knowing nothing about french!) ?
2. What are the minimum total scores that I must have in the beginning and until the interview day (if different minimums are set by current rules) ?

thx
Hi
1. Right now you cannot apply unless:
You have you submit an application under the Programme de l’expérience québécoise (Québec experience program);
you have a valid employment offer in hand;
Citizenship and Immigration Canada has informed you that it has agreed to process your application for permanent residence in Canada;
you are a temporary resident and eligible to submit an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec.

Because the 6500 caps was reached on August 2014. However possibly Quebec will announce new rules soon.if rules doesn't change you could apply without French.
2. You will need 49 PTs single or 57 married before interview and 55 single, 63 maride after interview.

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Hello Guys,

I am planning to apply from UAE for QSW,

I would like to know if i have to send my applciation to Canada or to the canadian embassy in Abudhabi.

I will be applying for the 2015-2016 which will be starting from April 2015.

Please let me know as soon as possible, as all my documents are currently ready .

Regards
Pavs

Kasing

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ DAMAS
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
AOR Received.
File Opened (April 08, 2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted along with Immigration Applications
pavan23 said:
Hello Guys,

I would like to know if i have to send my applciation to Canada or to the canadian embassy in Abudhabi.

Please let me know as soon as possible, as all my documents are currently ready .

Regards
Pavs

Hi,

You have to send it to Quebec Canada. Just open the website www.cic.gc.ca

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
Marooned said:
Any idea?????????
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
pavan23 said:
Hello Guys,

Regards
Pavs
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/index.html

vase

Feb 26, 2015
Hi,

Recently I heard that manual and online ITR V is not accepted by CIC. Moreover to PF statements, what other documents to be provided to demonstrate the legality of profession? Please reply experts.......

Vase

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
sunnymks said:
Dear Seniors

As i am a July'2012 Applicant from India & Have received the AOR in Nov'2012. Since then a Long Waiting....

But yesterday i Called Montreal Embassy For the Status of My File & Then i came to know that they have sent me an Email in July'2014 and asked for some documents and because of Non Submission of Such Documents in 3 Months They have rejected my file.

But i was in Some problem last year and haven't checked my Email.

So, kindly guide me is there any way out that my file could get re-opened. Because it has already been more than 2.5 years and if will not happen it will be a long waiting again as well as Ielts and French exams will also needs to be submitted once again.

Please Guide in This case on Priority Basis....Your Guidance/Support/Post Can Save My File/Case...
Dear Members

Today i have checked all my mails and i haven't received any mail from the High Commision for askig the documents. But when i confirmed the same thing to them over the phone they are saying the same thing that your file has been rejected.

So, now what should i do in this case....Please Guide...