Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Hello everyone,

any one experienced or know anyone who had the experience with inability to attend interview becasue visa was refused ?

i got my visa refused to UAE, and after they canceled my interview ( after they received all physical prrof ofcorse by post ) , they mentoned in email if i dont appear in next interview date then file will be closed, regardless of any execuse.

seems crasy becasue i am expecting visa to be refused for the other destination ( i guess Turkey ) too.

any idea here ?

coolforyou

Jan 7, 2014
ics6600 said:
Food and beverage dropped , 12 to 6 .

cant believe this !!! my twin brother and i spent 2 years and $$$ on this .

i should just stay in mcgill..
I think old applicants are not affected by the new area of training. Please look at the website carefully. But yeah, the question is why they updated the list so early. In my opinion, they are just warning the new applicants of 2015 to check the points, who are planning to apply in coming April.

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
signalmaker said:
Hello everyone,

any one experienced or know anyone who had the experience with inability to attend interview becasue visa was refused ?

i got my visa refused to UAE, and after they canceled my interview ( after they received all physical prrof ofcorse by post ) , they mentoned in email if i dont appear in next interview date then file will be closed, regardless of any execuse.

seems crasy becasue i am expecting visa to be refused for the other destination ( i guess Turkey ) too.

any idea here ?
dear you are which nationality second you apply visa to dubai tourist visa easy to get

ics6600

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 24 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 5 , 2017
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
05-08-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
coolforyou said:
I think old applicants are not affected by the new area of training. Please look at the website carefully. But yeah, the question is why they updated the list so early. In my opinion, they are just warning the new applicants of 2015 to check the points, who are planning to apply in coming April.
i hope you are right : )

suja sunny

Jan 3, 2014
coolforyou said:
i think so....also pray to be so...But read the previous text of tallayousef in red..

yesterday , i call the quebec immigration office and i check my status they told me you have to wait and the new rule it will apply for you ( point system ) my training area it was 16 not become 12 point , i think they want people to increase them point by studying frensh and when your turn come you have atleast basic level , moreover . they are delay process

What is meant by this??

ics6600

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 24 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 5 , 2017
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
05-08-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
suja sunny said:
i think so....also pray to be so...But read the previous text of tallayousef in red..

yesterday , i call the quebec immigration office and i check my status they told me you have to wait and the new rule it will apply for you ( point system ) my training area it was 16 not become 12 point , i think they want people to increase them point by studying frensh and when your turn come you have atleast basic level , moreover . they are delay process

What is meant by this??
maybe he/she doesn't finish the course and didn't get the file number.
one of my friend lose 10points because of it.

ics6600

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 24 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 5 , 2017
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
05-08-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
my lawyer got the email from quebec immigration.

it affects all application (before and after).

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
suja sunny said:

What is meant by this??
dear i have already file number , they will check if they not start your file it mean you will be affected,but if they are already start your file and verification and finish it will not be
regards

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
ics6600 said:
my lawyer got the email from quebec immigration.

it affects all application (before and after).
Hi,

Did your lawyer sent you a copy of the email? Also, what was your lawyer's advise to you?

ics6600

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 24 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 5 , 2017
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
05-08-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
alq814 said:
Hi,

Did your lawyer sent you a copy of the email? Also, what was your lawyer's advise to you?
not the copy, but unless you got the mail of refuse or interview date before january 26th, every single applications will be affected by the new AOT lists

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
ics6600 said:
not the copy, but unless you got the mail of refuse or interview date before january 26th, every single applications will be affected by the new AOT lists
I have called Midi many times, their response always be " ton dossier est toujours en traitement"
Do you think Am affected with this new law ?
I got mail for update a year ago.

Orangel123

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Venezuela
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014 - Returned 06-02-2015
Hi everyone, im currently preparing all documents to submit as soon as April (hopefully). I'm confused about my wife's situation (spouse of principal applicant). During the last 5 years, her situation is this:

Year 1: Worked for company X, registered for social security
Years 2 and 3: Worked for company Y, registered for social security
Year 4: Worked for company Z, not registered for social security
Year 5: Did not work (maternity leave plus some unpaid time off taking care of the baby)

We have reference letters from all of those, but dont know how to support them, since we can obtain a social security contributions record, but that will only work for years 1-3 (option 1). We could also obtain proof of income tax, but that will cover just years 1-4, since year 5 she was officially employed but did not have any income (option 2).

What do you guys suggest?

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
Orangel123 said:
Hi everyone, im currently preparing all documents to submit as soon as April (hopefully). I'm confused about my wife's situation (spouse of principal applicant). During the last 5 years, her situation is this:

Year 1: Worked for company X, registered for social security
Years 2 and 3: Worked for company Y, registered for social security
Year 4: Worked for company Z, not registered for social security
Year 5: Did not work (maternity leave plus some unpaid time off taking care of the baby)

We have reference letters from all of those, but dont know how to support them, since we can obtain a social security contributions record, but that will only work for years 1-3 (option 1). We could also obtain proof of income tax, but that will cover just years 1-4, since year 5 she was officially employed but did not have any income (option 2).
What do you guys suggest?
Submit all the documents obtained
But note that the registered ones are the ones that ll count.
All the registered experience obtained in the last 10 years counts..

ics6600

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 24 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 5 , 2017
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
05-08-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Newjwel said:
I have called Midi many times, their response always be " ton dossier est toujours en traitement"
Do you think Am affected with this new law ?
I got mail for update a year ago.
if you get the interview date it means you will not be affected by this rule.

however, if you only have file number and haven't got any mails ( mail of refusal , interview notice) before jan 26 , you will be affected.