CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
death_fast said:
this waiting gonna kill me
in this game waiting is the only option we have.. :( :(

Oct 22, 2014
stacyluv7987 said:
I took the TCF exam on Sunday :-\

Oral expression question formate have been changed.

Instead of 6 questions; now there are only three questions.
hi Frnz...

Do you have any format of TCF examination and what kind of question shall be ask ? If u have then please share us and ur experienced also..

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
anybody who applied in july13 and got csq please update here I am very much disappointed now.waiting is too long.ever thing depend upon canada.our and children future we can not plan anything here.

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
I sent my application for QSW 2014 Program at 7 May 2014 my CC charged at August 15 2014, but no PER after that??? any one have same situation should I contact to them ???

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
anybody who applied in july13 and got csq please update here I am very much disappointed now.waiting is too long.ever thing depend upon canada.our and children future we can not plan anything here.
There are seniors here who've been waiting since 2011.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
quebec2013 said:
I sent my application for QSW 2014 Program at 7 May 2014 my CC charged at August 15 2014, but no PER after that??? any one have same situation should I contact to them ???
We applied at the end of May but we got File Number in Sept. After that, nothing. What do you mean PER? PER is what they used in FSWP, for CSQ application, FN, aka the File Number, is the first step after CC is charged.

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
Hello All!

I've recently received my CSQ and now I'm wondering on what the next best course of action should be. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
Miumiu said:
We applied at the end of May but we got File Number in Sept. After that, nothing. What do you mean PER? PER is what they used in FSWP, for CSQ application, FN, aka the File Number, is the first step after CC is charged.
Yes I mean file No. till now no file No.??

Okacheese

Oct 28, 2014
raistlin17phil said:
Hello All!

I've recently received my CSQ and now I'm wondering on what the next best course of action should be. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)
Submit the federal application of course....what are you waiting for?

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
raistlin17phil said:
Hello All!

congrats again!
can you please share your timeline,
country, Area of training,
when you applied, AOR,
where you asked for documents update?
when did you submit it?

death_fast

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2014
AOR Received.
22 may 2014
raistlin17phil said:
Hello All!

congrats
now its for federal time dont waste time apply as fast as u can

Titoualfruk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toulouse
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/03/2013
Doc's Request.
March 2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
CSQ 16/8/2013 PR 01/04/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01/04/2015
Med's Request
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
29/06/2015
Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
No passport request visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
Okacheese said:
Yes.

Some people may disagree but it is to your advantage if you speak French. A very small minority get to move to Quebec without knowing French at all and that is the exception rather than the rule. For example, if you are hired by McGill as a faculty or one of those rare jobs where you work on your own. In both cases, these people are in Quebec and are already working in Quebec.

If you are residing outside of Canada and thinking of settling in Quebec. Then you need French otherwise, there's no reason to select your profile for immigration. You don't hold a job, you don't have a business in Quebec, you know no one in Quebec, what makes you more attractive than someone like you but who speaks French?

You also understand that while the online assessment may provide a positive opinion on your profile, there's nothing to stop Quebec to demand that you show so French certification. What do you do then when they ask? Start to learn French by then?
It still surprises me how many people think that because Québec is part of Canada that they can get by with just english! Have you visited Québec? I have and being an English first language speaker and a French seconf language speaker, I can assure you that no one and I mean no one in the 10 days that I was there spoke English to me, even though it was obvisous that I was not a French first language person.

Do you think that you could live in France with English only? this is the same question you should ask yourself. Seriously people no Feench language and Québec just will not be easy at all.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well those people who move to Quebec with no French will have to wake up once they land. They will either have to go to school for quite a while to acquire these skills, or spend the entire life on an english-only minimum wage job (which are very rare in Quebec) or leave to an anglophone province.

Titoualfruk said:
It still surprises me how many people think that because Québec is part of Canada that they can get by with just english! Have you visited Québec? I have and being an English first language speaker and a French seconf language speaker, I can assure you that no one and I mean no one in the 10 days that I was there spoke English to me, even though it was obvisous that I was not a French first language person.

Do you think that you could live in France with English only? this is the same question you should ask yourself. Seriously people no Feench language and Québec just will not be easy at all.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Katayoon said:
well those people who move to Quebec with no French will have to wake up once they land. They will either have to go to school for quite a while to acquire these skills, or spend the entire life on an english-only minimum wage job (which are very rare in Quebec) or leave to an anglophone province.
well I am in montreal. rare you find people talk French, specially downtown area,
regarding jobs, they make it hard for you because no jobs or they don't want to pay.
They request for French, and Canadian experience and Canadian degree, because they don't want to hire, no jobs.

English is the business language, all import exports you need English, you have to admit it.

All headoffices are in Toronto. if you need spare parts you must call Toronto.