NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2014
AOR Received.
22 may 2014
Jenalby said:
A guy from India has got the interview date on December 8th in New Delhi ,Just now I read it in the Facebook group named "Quebec Immigration Applicants ".I don't know further details.
yes i also saw this any body know him personally

jobys

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2013
Doc's Request.
29-08-2014 and updated on 02-10-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ after interview on 20/5/2015; Federal application received in CIO on 12/06/2015
AOR Received.
19-11-2013/ Federal on 25-08-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
29/09/2015
Med's Request
17/03/2016
Med's Done....
19/03/2016
kattel said:
Jobys
send original of translation not translation or attestation of translation page. if you dont have translation then translate again by any notary from your original document.
Regarding about they kNow; in my opanion whether they know or not. It doesnot matter. only send required documents again.
Thanks dear;;;
I sent my documents by fedex ... hopefully it will reach there on 01/10/2014.. And my sons passport which i submitted early was expired; so i just updated that also.
Thanks for your suggestion

beni

Dec 8, 2009
Hey guys,

Please advise me if you have any suggestions or same experience.

I'm a phd student at McGill (3 years and 9 months) and I filed my QSW application in June 2013, AOR received August 2013, and update request on August 2014. As part of my update, they asked me to submit a letter from McGill registrar's office stating that I have "completed all academic courses required for my PhD degree." I haven't passed my seminar yet, and it's scheduled for January 2015 and defence in May 2015. But, I have to submit my updates in November 2014.

So, my question is, why they asked for such a thing? and if I'm left with only one course (seminar) will it be a problem?

Thanks in advance.

kattel

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 June 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
6 October 2014
IELTS Request
NO
Jenalby said:
I dont understand ,when people give us some information instead of making use of it we just make some comments.I just personally contacted that guy and collected all the info.So do not say just sitting somewhere its a wrong info.If you are not sure ...Stay calm...
Dear friend
First it is a public forum; not your site. so everybody can comment.
Second could you share any authentic link that there is an interview in Dec in Delhi? I never saw this before. As I know ; first they update interview date and place through their notice.
Third could you mind your language too. Who are you to shout me saying stay calm?
Thanks

nurse_andi

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-2014
AOR Received.
23-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
Re: got an email about missing dpcuments

Miumiu said:
U should send the additional documents within 60 days...If they dont receive the documents within 60 days, they will drop you application automatically.
Anyone who have been in this stage before? Please give me an idea what's next?

Thank you.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
kattel said:
Dear friend
First it is a public forum; not your site. so everybody can comment.
Second could you share any authentic link that there is an interview in Dec in Delhi? I never saw this before. As I know ; first they update interview date and place through their notice.
Third could you mind your language too. Who are you to shout me saying stay calm?
Thanks
It is a public forum yes, but the comment you made under what she said wasn't the correct one. You are wrong. Apologize and calmly ask for her to prove her statement. We are not professional fighters here anyway!!! @kattel

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
Kattel- I have not used any words to offend you.So I don't want to mind my words.If you want authentic proof for every single info provided in this forum then sorry I cant help it.I didnt say there is an interview mission in Delhi. to provide you the link I said a guy got his interview intimidation.You too have no rights to say am wrong ok.Hope I explained to all your queries...

kattel

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 June 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
6 October 2014
IELTS Request
NO
Stylove said:
It is a public forum yes, but the comment you made under what she said wasn't the correct one. You are wrong. Apologize and calmly ask for her to prove her statement. We are not professional fighters here anyway!!! @ kattel
Dear stylov
yes I agree with you. I used very polite word "could" . i am sorry why she is taking my words negatively. only my concern is there is no mission in delhi now. so this information is not correct. is it possible that interview without delhi mission?

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/quebecimmigration/742385692493544/?notif_t=group_comment_reply
There is a group Quebec Immigration Applicants few of this forum members are also in this group in fb. That is how I got the info if anyone needs detailed information check out yourself ,join the fb group and ask the person who got interview notice yourselves.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
kattel said:
Dear stylov
yes I agree with you. I used very polite word "could" . i am sorry why she is taking my words negatively. only my concern is there is no mission in delhi now. so this information is not correct. is it possible that interview without delhi mission?
There is one thing we should note about this Quebec immigration. No two files are treated the same way. It is an individualized system. He might have got the interview invitation....who knows? Quebec states on its website that processing times for a country is 30 months meanwhile that same period they are sending CSQs to other guys from the same country who's files haven't even made 20 months!!! So these things really are not carved on stone. If so, then we should expect all nurses for example to be called for interview/direct csqs before some others from jobs earning 6 points that are not in priority....but that isn't the case!! People with less points even tend to get their files treated faster than those with a whole lots of points....

Boiling down to: let's not argue someone's update. This is an interacting forum and meant to share updates and experiences. Let's not argue, because no two files have the same waiting.

I saw this guy's update on the said facebook page and I'm very Okay with it. I mean, why should I argue? It is his update and we take him for his words.

Let's just keep playing this waiting game, and keep deep emotions aside. 8) :p

Stylove

kattel

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 June 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
6 October 2014
IELTS Request
NO
Jenalby said:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/quebecimmigration/742385692493544/?notif_t=group_comment_reply
There is a group Quebec Immigration Applicants few of this forum members are also in this group in fb. That is how I got the info if anyone needs detailed information check out yourself ,join the fb group and ask the person who got interview notice yourselves.
Jenalby
I am also member of this in facebook. Yes I saw but better to go on truth not only voice of people. yes we all are eagerly waiting and waiting. sometimes I too have frustration on late processing. But need authentic link to copy; not facebook or any personal talk. could you request your friend to share interview details here so that many people will aware about it? otherwise beter to stop such rumores.

kattel

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 June 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
6 October 2014
IELTS Request
NO
Stylove said:
There is one thing we should note about this Quebec immigration. No two files are treated the same way. It is an individualized system. He might have got the interview invitation....who knows? Quebec states on its website that processing times for a country is 30 months meanwhile that same period they are sending CSQs to other guys from the same country who's files haven't even made 20 months!!! So these things really are not carved on stone. If so, then we should expect all nurses for example to be called for interview/direct csqs before some others from jobs earning 6 points that are not in priority....but that isn't the case!! People with less points even tend to get their files treated faster than those with a whole lots of points....

Boiling down to: let's not argue someone's update. This is an interacting forum and meant to share updates and experiences. Let's not argue, because no two files have the same waiting.

I saw this guy's update on the said facebook page and I'm very Okay with it. I mean, why should I argue? It is his update and we take him for his words.

Let's just keep playing this waiting game, and keep deep emotions aside. 8) :p

Stylove
If so I will say all the best to him.

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
kattel said:
Jenalby
I am also member of this in facebook. Yes I saw but better to go on truth not only voice of people. yes we all are eagerly waiting and waiting. sometimes I too have frustration on late processing. But need authentic link to copy; not facebook or any personal talk. could you request your friend to share interview details here so that many people will aware about it? otherwise beter to stop such rumores.
New mission of interview is to be updated on October 1st ,so hopefully you will see India's Interview mission in December I can bet on it.If you think facebook group information is not authentic then even people posting information in this forum will not be true then.By the way what would he benefit posting a wrong information or spreading rumour about his interview in Delhi.So unless you are not sure do not say its wrong or rumour.If you have seen that info yourself on fb then why not ask him to post it in this forum as you are the one with doubts.I dont have any queries and I believe that info.So am not going asking him anymore questions already he has answered everyone's question in that group.So am not going to be judgmental here as its a public thread or group.

kattel

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 June 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
6 October 2014
IELTS Request
NO
Jenalby said:
New mission of interview is to be updated on October 1st ,so hopefully you will see India's Interview mission in December I can bet on it.If you think facebook group information is not authentic then even people posting information in this forum will not be true then.By the way what would he benefit posting a wrong information or spreading rumour about his interview in Delhi.So unless you are not sure do not say its wrong or rumour.If you have seen that info yourself on fb then why not ask him to post it in this forum as you are the one with doubts.I dont have any queries and I believe that info.So am not going asking him anymore questions already he has answered everyone's question in that group.So am not going to judgmental here as its a public thread or group.
Hope we all will be lucky enough on comming mission information update.

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
kattel said:
Hope we all will be lucky enough on comming mission information update.
Just 1 day left we will know the interview schedules...