+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
bosschips said:
I believe it will be safe because application is just showing intent or interest in a province. Once selected, that is the time you decide where to go.

I have to agree with @ Preferred on this one.
Dear, regarding whether we can apply FSW and QSW at the same time, friends here have told me it's ok. But my husband only has one original copy of his IELTS result, which was handed in with our CSQ application. Nw if we apply FSW, we can only include a copy. Is it alright???

harryneedinfo

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Interview........
Waived
Miumiu said:
Dear, regarding whether we can apply FSW and QSW at the same time, friends here have told me it's ok. But my husband only has one original copy of his IELTS result, which was handed in with our CSQ application. Nw if we apply FSW, we can only include a copy. Is it alright???
no u can always apply for another transcript of your IELTS results. it will cost u some money for sure. in canadian dollars its around 20$.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
bullrules said:
Hi,

I need help from some one in this regard.

I submitted the form for quebec in Dec 2013 and got AOR in March 2014. After that i did not heard from them. I have the following changes in my life

1 - New baby
2 - New job
3 - And moved to new location which changed my residence address

What are the things that i need to submit to the immigration department ?

Appreciate your detailed inputs in this.
In addition to Kool_007's contrbution, please ENSURE you pay the current fees n effect any monetary related changes on applicable forms

farmer200012

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Hello all,

I need help to figure out my Area of Training while filling up my CSQ application. It says:

8. Give the title and code of your area of training, for which you received a diploma, as it appears in the List of areas of training:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/Application-selection-certificate-dyn.pdf

I have two Degrees:

Masters of Engineering in Information System security from Quebec/ Montreal
COMPUTER ENGINEERING (Bach. - 4 years) from outside Canada.

I have mentioned in CSQ application form COMPUTER ENGINEERING (Bach. - 4 years) with code of area of training U062, which will give 12 points.
But I didn't find any code related to my Masters Degree (Masters of Engineering in Information System security from Quebec/ Montreal).

Could you please let me know that what should I mentioned in application form so I can secure Masters degree point as well?

I will really appreciate your favor.

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
farmer200012 said:
Hello all,

I need help to figure out my Area of Training while filling up my CSQ application. It says:

8. Give the title and code of your area of training, for which you received a diploma, as it appears in the List of areas of training:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/Application-selection-certificate-dyn.pdf

I have two Degrees:

Masters of Engineering in Information System security from Quebec/ Montreal
COMPUTER ENGINEERING (Bach. - 4 years) from outside Canada.

I have mentioned in CSQ application form COMPUTER ENGINEERING (Bach. - 4 years) with code of area of training U062, which will give 12 points.
But I didn't find any code related to my Masters Degree (Masters of Engineering in Information System security from Quebec/ Montreal).

Could you please let me know that what should I mentioned in application form so I can secure Masters degree point as well?

I will really appreciate your favor.
Dear, See i have done MCA and my area of training is "computer science"... so for MCA i am getting 12 points and for "Computer science" i am getting 6 points (Outside canada).... same with u, u hve done master's so u r getting 12 points and ur area of training is "Computer Engg" for this 12 points. I reckon now its clear to u !!

Here i want to add something...u can claim points for study in quebec under "stay and family in quebec"..."Full-time study or full-time work for 6 months or more = 5 points, in short u r eligible for 5 points !!

farmer200012

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
kool_007dude said:
Dear, See i have done MCA and my area of training is "computer science"... so for MCA i am getting 12 points and for "Computer science" i am getting 6 points (Outside canada).... same with u, u hve done master's so u r getting 12 points and ur area of training is "Computer Engg" for this 12 points. I reckon now its clear to u !!

Here i want to add something...u can claim points for study in quebec under "stay and family in quebec"..."Full-time study or full-time work for 6 months or more = 5 points, in short u r eligible for 5 points !!
kool_007dude said:
Thanks you my friend for your reply! OK, I got my answer from your reply! I have one more question dear friend.

I don't know exactly what should I mention in application form Section8?

As you already submitted your file, please let me know what is right.

Should I mention only COMPUTER ENGINEERING (Bach. - 4 years) with Code U062 in Section 8? OR
Should I mention both, Bachelor degree with Area Code and Masters degree without Code.?

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
farmer200012 said:
Thanks you my friend for your reply! OK, I got my answer from your reply! I have one more question dear friend.

I don't know exactly what should I mention in application form Section8?

As you already submitted your file, please let me know what is right.

Should I mention only COMPUTER ENGINEERING (Bach. - 4 years) with Code U062 in Section 8? OR
Should I mention both, Bachelor degree with Area Code and Masters degree without Code.?

You Should have to mention only COMPUTER ENGINEERING (Bach. - 4 years) with Code U062 in Section 8 !!

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
getalambaig said:
:(( I received mail on 22 Aug 2014 that they have dismiss my case as I fail to provide income tax proof of my wife... they asked me this letter which I did not provided as my wife was not registered for tax.
do any one know, can I ask for review in this case. I check on the website they say that they can not review on decision made on failure to provide missing document.
Please please reply if you know any solution

"quebec immigration administrative-review"
I am sorry to hear what happened with your file.

Did you mentioned in cover letter that your wife was not registered for tax? Was your wife the principal applicant? Asking for income tax proof of spouse is not understandable unless he/she is a principal applicant. I myself also don't have the income tax proof for 2 out of 4 jobs I changed. But the salary was below the tax limit in these two cases.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
harryneedinfo said:
no u can always apply for another transcript of your IELTS results. it will cost u some money for sure. in canadian dollars its around 20$.
Thanks for your reply! :)
But the website of IELTS says we should provide a receipt, as a proof where we are gonna use this extra copy of test result. So should we apply for FSW first then get the file number or something then provide it to IELTS and ask them to send the extra copy to CIC directly? Is this how it works???
Thanks in advance!

Jpcv19

Mar 13, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Milan kunwar said:
Dear all
One of my friends has applied qsw on august 2014. According to TNT currior service her application has reached there at 3 pm on 11 august 2014. She and I called to MICC last week. Micc told that her file didnot secured the spot because the cap of 6500 had fullfilled before august 2014. According to them they are returning files submitted aftre august 1, 2014.
Oh my is this true? I have tracked my application and it reached them 10:00 am of august 12.. awww this is so sad.. Before i have read this , i was still hoping that they will not return my application back but if you called the MICC and that's what they said maybe my case is really hopeless. :-[ :-[ :(

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is a Quebec immigration topic. Why would you send anything to CIC?

What I did: I told them I needed a copy for MICC and explained I need to send it myself along with other documents. They put the result in an envelope, sealed it and gave the envelope to me. Then I included it in the package I was sending to MICC. :) Hope that helps.

Jpcv19

Mar 13, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
proreo said:

What I did: I told them I needed a copy for MICC and explained I need to send it myself along with other documents. They put the result in an envelope, sealed it and gave the envelope to me. Then I included it in the package I was sending to MICC. :) Hope that helps.
May i asked how much it cost you to get another copy of your IELTS? where did you take It? Is it form British council?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
proreo said:

Thank you! Yes we applied quebec (included the original ielts result), but now if we want to apply FSW again we need to include another original copy of the ielts, thats why im asking.. May i ask who is this "They"? My husband took ielts with a review agency, should we ask them?

Milan kunwar

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th july 2014
AOR Received.
16th September 2014 file opened and 13th oct 2014 AOR received
Jpcv19 said:
Oh my is this true? I have tracked my application and it reached them 10:00 am of august 12.. awww this is so sad.. Before i have read this , i was still hoping that they will not return my application back but if you called the MICC and that's what they said maybe my case is really hopeless. :-[ :-[ :(
Dear
You mean your application had reached to micc at 10 am on 12 august ? If it is so than your file is returning . But still you can apply for fsw if you have enough score in ielts. For qsw wait for some months. They again start new program on 1 appril 2015.
Milan