+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

getalambaig

Aug 20, 2014
AMR2011 said:
What is your AOT and French level. Looks like, you can get a CSQ without interview? DO you have enough points?

Where are other 2011 applicants from Pakistan and India. Any progress?
:(( I received mail on 22 Aug 2014 that they have dismiss my case as I fail to provide income tax proof of my wife... they asked me this letter which I did not provided as my wife was not registered for tax.
do any one know, can I ask for review in this case. I check on the website they say that they can not review on decision made on failure to provide missing document.
Please please reply if you know any solution

"quebec immigration administrative-review"

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
getalambaig said:
:(( I received mail on 22 Aug 2014 that they have dismiss my case as I fail to provide income tax proof of my wife... they asked me this letter which I did not provided as my wife was not registered for tax.
do any one know, can I ask for review in this case. I check on the website they say that they can not review on decision made on failure to provide missing document.

Hi, as I understand, they require the income tax document to prove the legality of the job you are holding. Your situation is, your wife's has a job (mentioned in your application) but you failed to provide the document even though you received an email requiring you to add that document?

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
getalambaig said:

I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your application. Can I ask what other documents they requested you to submit? Did you also send them an explanation letter why you cannot provide the tax proof of your wife? They are really strict with the documents that's why if you cannot provide what they ask, at least you back it up with a very good and convincing explanation.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
getalambaig said:

Who is primary applicant u and your spouse? Have u claimed points against your spouse experience and have u also submitted your income tax proof with the initial application? I think, you still have a chance to go for the administrative review. Hope u will get some feedback who has knowledge on this specific case.

Stay positive

?

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
getalambaig said:

I also recieved the request for proof of payment of income tax and experience letter from employer for me and my wife.

I dont understand one thing. When they are not giving any points for the expereince for the spouse why they want all these documents in first place? Its just profiling one particular region to reject on non important issues.
I have hard time collecting these documents from India as I am in Montreal at the moment. They accepted everything except they put an objection on the Income tax and the experience letter.

Why on Earth a MNC with close to 200 thousand employees change their experience letter format for one individual. Me and my wife both workd for MNC they dont isuue the letters in the format requested.

Still got 60 days to reply to the letters though.

regards
Anand

dez

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
Anyone know how I can withdraw my CSQ application? I don't even want a refund. I just want to withdraw my application ASAP. Please, any help will be appreciated

harryneedinfo

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Interview........
Waived
Anand_Inida said:
I also recieved the request for proof of payment of income tax and experience letter from employer for me and my wife.

I dont understand one thing. When they are not giving any points for the expereince for the spouse why they want all these documents in first place? Its just profiling one particular region to reject on non important issues.
I have hard time collecting these documents from India as I am in Montreal at the moment. They accepted everything except they put an objection on the Income tax and the experience letter.

Why on Earth a MNC with close to 200 thousand employees change their experience letter format for one individual. Me and my wife both workd for MNC they dont isuue the letters in the format requested.

Still got 60 days to reply to the letters though.

regards
Anand
u mean that u applied in dec 2013 and got your AOR on 9th may 2013 and already again they contacted you for submitting tax papers ? thats fast man..

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
harryneedinfo said:
u mean that u applied in dec 2013 and got your AOR on 9th may 2013 and already again they contacted you for submitting tax papers ? thats fast man..
I applied in Feb 1 2014 got AOR in May 1 and they contacted me in AUG 1 2014. I am working in high skilled worker category in Quebec with job validation. Same is with my spouse.

Now it will take time I suppose as the list of documents requested are long and waiting time is huge to recive those from various giv offices.

harryneedinfo

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Interview........
Waived
Anand_Inida said:
I applied in Feb 1 2014 got AOR in May 1 and they contacted me in AUG 1 2014. I am working in high skilled worker category in Quebec with job validation. Same is with my spouse.

Now it will take time I suppose as the list of documents requested are long and waiting time is huge to recive those from various giv offices.
could you share the list of documents. I am in the same situation as yours except that i was not working when i filed my application.
its been more than a year they never asked me for any documents.

abhishek2629

Star Member
May 26, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 ( PER )
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
Processing Started 20-01-2015
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2015 3rd line updated 17th Feb'15 that's what I checked it can be before that as well
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
14-05-2015
Experts please let me know on the following:- My file reached there 28th March'14 and money deducted from my CC 17th July'14. Please let me know when can I have my CSQ and how long the whole process will take... I am from India......

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
abhishek2629 said:
Experts please let me know on the following:- My file reached there 28th March'14 and money deducted from my CC 17th July'14. Please let me know when can I have my CSQ and how long the whole process will take... I am from India......
start counting 41 months processing time for non priority occupation from india

getalambaig

Aug 20, 2014
alq814 said:
I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your application. Can I ask what other documents they requested you to submit? Did you also send them an explanation letter why you cannot provide the tax proof of your wife? They are really strict with the documents that's why if you cannot provide what they ask, at least you back it up with a very good and convincing explanation.
They asked for following letters, yes I also provide them the reason for failure to provide this letter.
1. Certified copies of Education documents
2. salary slips (PA and Spouse)
3. Proof of income tax (PA and spouse)

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
bullrules said:
Hi,

I need help from some one in this regard.

I submitted the form for quebec in Dec 2013 and got AOR in March 2014. After that i did not heard from them. I have the following changes in my life

1 - New baby
2 - New job
3 - And moved to new location which changed my residence address

What are the things that i need to submit to the immigration department ?

Appreciate your detailed inputs in this.
Dear, Download form A-0520-MA,

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/index.html

Fill this form and submit related documents as mentioned in the form.