QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carielilviztie said:
I wish i had the means to apply for FSWP (like you guys-synergist07 and bosschips)...I just received a letter from BIQ-Damas telling me that i am NOT included on this year's selection mission interview... :(..
We still have the 4th quarter of 2014. :)

dreamcan2014

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Hi everybody,

I just talk with my consultant about waiting in Quebec immigration, He told me from 1 august 2013 they have changed all the system. Those who have applied after August-2013, will get CQS up to 14 months. Immigration process is changed from last year. Previous system was different. During that time, the individual BIQ was conducting selection process. Now a days Montreal is only main hub for file process. I hope we people get CQS with in a year

jacobj

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
13-05-2014 But filed opened in 25/04/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application. French A1 finished but certificate not yet received.
nikolain said:
To all Indians who applied for CSQ recently:

What proof did you attach to show Social Security Contributions ?
You can get letter from chartered accountant stating that, in India there is no such contributions existing.

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jacobj said:
You can get letter from chartered accountant stating that, in India there is no such contributions existing.
Actually Social Security exist in India but the name is different, its called PF (Provident Fund).
What document to show for PF, because in India we don't get any document for PF.

jacobj

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
13-05-2014 But filed opened in 25/04/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application. French A1 finished but certificate not yet received.
nikolain said:
Actually Social Security exist in India but the name is different, its called PF (Provident Fund).
What document to show for PF, because in India we don't get any document for PF.
Hi nikolain, as per my knowledge they are asking for tax returns and Social Security docs. If you pay tax returns provide the appropriate docs. Since they have specifically asked for SS, why you need to bother about PF. Seniors pls correct me if I am wrong.

feohaj

Nov 29, 2012
carielilviztie said:
I wish i had the means to apply for FSWP (like you guys-synergist07 and bosschips)...I just received a letter from BIQ-Damas telling me that i am NOT included on this year's selection mission interview... :(..
Hi! Have you send them an email if you will be selected in this years interview or it’s just that you receive a letter from them stating that you are not included? My BIQ is Damas also and received AOR last October 2013

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jacobj said:
Hi nikolain, as per my knowledge they are asking for tax returns and Social Security docs. If you pay tax returns provide the appropriate docs. Since they have specifically asked for SS, why you need to bother about PF. Seniors pls correct me if I am wrong.
My salary never crossed the taxable limit, so that's why I don't have ITR and thus I have to show SS.

May 10, 2014
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
nikolain said:
My salary never crossed the taxable limit, so that's why I don't have ITR and thus I have to show SS.
Even though if salary does not cross the taxable limit, request form 16 from your employer and file a nil returns, and submit the same copy of acknowledgement attested from notary

May 10, 2014
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
Miggie said:
Is this forum for fellow applicants only or there are professional advice from some immigration officer or something, too?

I wanted to know if it is advisable for me to get pregnant now before my AOR arrives, or should I wait until I reach Quebec?

Application was sent March 9, 2014.
Miggie its very confusing to take this tough decision, even I am also sailing on the same boat as u.

luxvestra

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
carielilviztie said:
It's okay Carie. That's just the way it is since they are still catering for applicants who applied in 2012 even 2011. I just submitted mine last month and still waiting for AOR. Let's just be patient. In the long run, I believe it truly is worth the wait. :)

Kasing

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ DAMAS
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
AOR Received.
File Opened (April 08, 2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted along with Immigration Applications
dreamcan2014 said:
Hi everybody,

I just talk with my consultant about waiting in Quebec immigration, He told me from 1 august 2013 they have changed all the system. Those who have applied after August-2013, will get CQS up to 14 months. Immigration process is changed from last year. Previous system was different. During that time, the individual BIQ was conducting selection process. Now a days Montreal is only main hub for file process. I hope we people get CQS with in a year
. YUP, YOUR CONSULTANT UPDATE IS CORRECT! ACTUALLY WE RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM BIQ DAMAS TO UPDATE OUR ADDRESS.

Synergist07

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-6-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w' the application
Med's Request
15-4-2015
Med's Done....
25-4-2015 ecas 3rd line 5-5-2015
Interview........
I hope it will be waive...
carielilviztie said:
@carielilviztie why not? Everybody has a chance to apply under FSWP. Better to try our luck in different ways...

Synergist07

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-6-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w' the application
Med's Request
15-4-2015
Med's Done....
25-4-2015 ecas 3rd line 5-5-2015
Interview........
I hope it will be waive...
bosschips said:
Exactly @ Synergist07! I share the same sentiments! Keep me posted with your FSW application! :)
sure bosships coz I'm also following your post. How's your application for FSWP? When you're planning to send your application?

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
dreamcan2014 said:
Hi everybody,

When will 2012 applicants start getting CSQ's? Any guess?

dreamcan2014

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
New Dehli
quebec8899 said:
When will 2012 applicants start getting CSQ's? Any guess?
hi,
I think for 2012 applicant , they will get call for interview in scheduled interview mission soon and may be few of them got already email for documents update. I personally believe 2011-2012 applicant will be called for interview in this selection mission. So don't loss your patience and keep learning french. I think they review everyone's file as per file number. So they will give CQS as per your file number. After getting mail for file update , Please send your documents as soon as possible. So, you will get response from their side soon. It is also advisable that keep your all documents ready to send it again them quickly if they will ask. Delay in documents sending , will delay in CQS.
I want to say only that be patience and just continue your daily activity as such.