QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends

They are coming to Asia for 20 working days but do they called Indians out of India??

And did anyone get email for interview waiting or invitation??

please share

Regards

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
ernie84 said:
New selection missions have been released on the Quebec immi website. http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf
Good news for Asians again India is being ditched :(

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
Jenalby said:
Good news for Asians again India is being ditched :(
Dont say that, Indians are also Asians. ;) ;D

maryr

Star Member
Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
December 2, 2014 (Email)
AOR Received.
January 2012
This is indeed good news! I am a 2011 applicant, aor received on February 2012. Need to brush up my french language ;) ;)

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
spanky84us said:
Dont say that, Indians are also Asians. ;) ;D
Lol true but see the way they are treating Indian applicants...not even a since sign of goodness...:( feeling bad..

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umer Shahzad said:
can anyone tell me what is the procedure to withdraw the application ? i want to withdraw my application
Have you also applied for FSW 2014?

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
hi can anybody tell me that in this mission which applicant will be called for interview I am july 2013 what are chances

Krups84

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
22-02-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Guys,

Hopefully we Indians should also be hearing about the interview dates? May be we have to go HongKong for the interview!
Did anyone receive any emails yet? I am Aug 2011 applicant (AOR recd Nov 2011).. I have not received any notifications from them regarding interview/documents. I am planning to give them a call on Monday, asking more information...

ashraflakho

Aug 15, 2012
Krups84 said:
Guys,

Hopefully we Indians should also be hearing about the interview dates? May be we have to go HongKong for the interview!
Did anyone receive any emails yet? I am Aug 2011 applicant (AOR recd Nov 2011).. I have not received any notifications from them regarding interview/documents. I am planning to give them a call on Monday, asking more information...
Can you please provide me the number of immigration office.

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
bosschips said:
It's true! Asia is in!!! Yey! :p

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf

Cebu - September 29 - October 10
Hong Kong - September 8 -Sept 19

Check your inbox for new e-mails from time to time. Don't forget to check out your spam box.

Happy Samedi Quebec applicants! Tongue

Finally some light at the end of the tunnel!
Bosschips!!! Im so happy when I read this message!!! I hope this year will be our year!

nanzc74QI

Oct 30, 2013
Guys I need your help, Please.
Hi! Can somebody please help me with regards with this Letter I received from MICC last month (June 20 2014):
this was translated already into English:BTW, I applied last June 23, 2013 and got my AOR Sept. 15, 2013)

Pre-assessed with 55 points, AOT 16 (nurse) = with out french when i applied
Do you think I have a chance to be waived from interview?
Thanks and Godbless to all of us applicants!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following are the documents that they are asking to resubmit before 90 days from the issue of the letter:

EACH MINOR CHILD ( CHILDREN 18 AND UNDER ) ACCOMPANYING IN THE ABSENCE OF OTHER PARENT

• Original declaration of parental consent from your spouse for each child accompanying you.

This declaration must be made ​​before a notary , a magistrate, a judge or judicial officer and shall contain at least the following elements :

1) The name and surname of the child;
2) The date of birth of the child;
3) The name and surname of the accompanying parent ;
4) The agreement of the parent not accompanying expressly authorizing permanent immigration of her child in Québec;
5) The name, last name and details of the non-accompanying parent in print ;
6) The signature of the non-accompanying parent ;
7) The date of the declaration;
Cool The name and surname of the notary , magistrate , judge or judicial officer in print ;
9) The signature of the notary , magistrate , judge or judicial officer ;
10) The professional seal .

OR

• certified copy of the divorce decree indicating the allocation of exclusive custody of the child to the parent accompanying

EDUCATION & TRAINING:

• Certified copy of your certificates , diplomas or university certificates
• certified copies of transcripts corresponding to university degrees presented and list of courses for all grades that led to obtaining these qualifications , if the names of the courses are not listed on the transcript
• certified copy of the certificate or diploma or vocational secondary education
• certified copy of transcripts issued by the institution corresponding to degrees or vocational secondary school for all years of studies conducted to obtain these degrees . If course titles are not listed on transcripts , you must also provide a list of courses in the program

EXPERIENCE GAINED SINCE 2013
For each job or internship stated in the application for a selection certificate :
• Original or certified copy of the certificate or certificate of employment ( Employment contracts and offers of employment are not accepted . )

ATTENTION
Attestations or certificates of employment must be produced on the letterhead of the company and shall contain the following information:
The duration of employment ( start date and end date of employment) ;
The number of hours worked per week ;
The positions you have held and the period during which you held these positions ;
A brief job description ;
Contact details of the employer (including phone number) ;
The name of the person signing must be printed legibly, and the document must be signed and dated.
_____-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------___________

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
Krups84 said:
Guys,

They are no longer conducting interviews for Indians in Hongkong ,that happened few years before..Unfortunately we have to wait for the next slot of missions in NewDelhi...

tonyzkaria

Jul 6, 2014
wingsofmaybe7777 said:
To all,

This thread is strictly for QSW although any input from virtually anyone is appreciated.
WHo has already applied for Quebec?
Who is planning to apply for Quebec?
Good dat to all
I have applied for Quebec immigration in October 2012 and received file number in may 2013.Still now I have not received any updates regarding my file.Can any one say why there is this much delay in file processing.
Thank you

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Jenalby said:
They are no longer conducting interviews for Indians in Hongkong ,that happened few years before..Unfortunately we have to wait for the next slot of missions in NewDelhi...
@ Jenalby,

Are you sure about this ? Where did you get this information from ? I doubt, as Indian applicants are covered by the HK region only, and Federal level covers Delhi. Else, would you reckon they did not update on their site in regards to the Indian applications not interviewed at HK ? Appreciate if you could clarify.
Thanks