+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
@ Dipesh
Yes, unfortunately. With the exception (depends, however, on various factors) of regulated professions and/or with the base of professions currently in demand, for instance, Nursing (need not be certain), most of the other professions must await till the upcoming mission in Asia.

@ bosschips
The last mission in Asia roughly happened in mid 2011.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shreyas3s said:
@ Dipesh
Yes, unfortunately. With the exception (depends, however, on various factors) of regulated professions and/or with the base of professions currently in demand, for instance, Nursing (need not be certain), most of the other professions must await till the upcoming mission in Asia.

@ bosschips
The last mission in Asia roughly happened in mid 2011.
I really do hope that 3rd quarter of 2014 will be for ASIA. :)

meet

Oct 16, 2008
their last mission will be finished by 20 june...I received a letter of waiting interview... but still after six month they don't finalised actual date yet...what will happen god know.. :-X

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
meet said:
their last mission will be finished by 20 june...I received a letter of waiting interview... but still after six month they don't finalised actual date yet...what will happen god know.. :-X
Good for you!!! At least your application has progressed. Do you mind if I ask when you filed your application and what is your Area of Training?

meet

Oct 16, 2008
applied nov 2011 applicants...so much frustrated of waiting now...whay they are taking so much time to decide...

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
meet said:
applied nov 2011 applicants...so much frustrated of waiting now...whay they are taking so much time to decide...
What is your Area of Training?

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
meet said:
It has actually gone up until 4th of July

thebigboss84

Mar 17, 2012
my documents submitted from saudi arabia on 21-04-2013
file opened on 20-11-2013
file number received on date 15-05-2014

my status is processing !
they told me it would take minimum 2.5 years !!! :'(

thebigboss84

Mar 17, 2012
Master7 said:
I got my AOR in a month time, and I am only on 6pts AOT. Does it really take 7 months just to receive just AOR???
excuss me is AOR has REF number start with DAxxxxxxx " x is numbers "
because i receive email from them with this REF
so im confused about this number is it file number or AOR or what !

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
thebigboss84 said:
excuss me is AOR has REF number start with DAxxxxxxx " x is numbers "
because i receive email from them with this REF
so im confused about this number is it file number or AOR or what !
Should your email/letter contains two unique numbers, viz; Individual Reference Number, and File Number, then said to be actually AOR.

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meet said:
IF you have received the communication on the interview six months ago, it possibly means, there may not be anymore letter sent to other candidates for the next mission, and those who have not received the letter will have to wait for the subsequent mission. This is my assumption... So I will have to wait for another 1 year to 18 months if at all i am in the next mission atleast