BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
13-05-2014 But filed opened in 25/04/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application. French A1 finished but certificate not yet received.
shreyas3s said:
@ Jacob, yes, sending the new/revised value of amount would be safe, because, assume 2 scenarios -
If QC Immigration requires the new/revised amount to be paid, its on hand.
If QC Immigration requires you to pay the older value of amount, (which is lesser than the revised) it would get the appropriate value en-cashed and likely to refund the remaining amount (just an assumption) post final decision. If not, doesn't matter, but your application is safe !!
My dear, thanks for your comments. My consultant is telling they need only old fee amount and they are pretty much sure about this. Anyways, i am ready to pay whatever amount needed,still they don't listen to me. Don't know what is going to happen with my file ??? :eek: :-[

SherraShojii

May 28, 2014
Hi,

I have applied for Quebec immigration and now would like to add a family member who is South African. Do you know if South Africans qualify for Quebec immigration Someone told me they don't because the South African government is trying to keep its people inland. Is that true?

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
jacobj said:
My dear, thanks for your comments. My consultant is telling they need only old fee amount and they are pretty much sure about this. Anyways, i am ready to pay whatever amount needed,still they don't listen to me. Don't know what is going to happen with my file ??? :eek: :-[
@ Jacobj
As long as your consultant team assure that scenario, you could go ahead. Wish you all the best.

destCAD

Aug 17, 2011
Pittsburgh
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Montreal North America
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011-09-29
AOR Received.
2011-11-16
Med's Request
2013-10-11
Med's Done....
2013-11-25
Interview........
2013-06-14
SUNSHINE4U said:
Be glad then because you might just get your PPR in about one month's time.
Thanks, But I still have the PCC to send, as they weren't included in the Fed filing before. Don't know how much lag that could cause..

Canela28

May 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Bogotá
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2014
Doc's Request.
26/06/2014
Med's Request
27/06/2014
Med's Done....
02/07/2014
Passport Req..
11/07/2014
VISA ISSUED...
17/07/2014
LANDED..........
15/08/2014
Dear All

I'm applying for a CAQ online for an study permit for a master degree, and regarding to founding (step 7) they said that I don't need to prove founding. But in the requirements listed in the web page they said that I need to prove that I have enough money to study and live there.

Can someone explain that?

Thanks

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Canela28 said:
Dear All

I'm applying for a CAQ online for an study permit for a master degree, and regarding to founding (step 7) they said that I don't need to prove founding. But in the requirements listed in the web page they said that I need to prove that I have enough money to study and live there.

Can someone explain that?

Thanks
@ Canela28
Is that you mean funding ?? If so, you must prove your financial capacity for studies in order to admit in CSQ stream.
Please follow the link path as under for details on Quebec Immigration Website regarding the requirements:
FROM HOME PAGE,
Immigrating to Québec > Immigrate and settle in Québec > Foreign students > Obtaining the necessary authorizations to study in Québec > Requirements for staying in Québec > Financial capacity

QBC2014

May 29, 2014
Hi. I am a new member in this forum and this is my first post. Please evaluate my profile below, suggest how many points and state if I am eligible for QSW:

Indian citizen
Male, 34 years old
Have a spouse (33 years) and a 5 year old kid, but will travel alone first. (Spouse is an MCA with 8 years of work experience)
MBA (Project Management) completed 2 years back
>10 years of work experience (in Project Management)
Self sufficient financially
Advanced level in English
None in French
Cousin brothers in Quebec

Thank you in anticipation.

Regards,

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Please I need help regarding Quebec Immigration

I am planning to apply later this year 2014 I need an assessment my credentials are as follows:

Education: Bachelor's of Science (BS) in Textile Technology from Indus University, Karachi, Pakistan. My total education is 16 years.
Don't know about area of training.
Experience: 3 years
No IELTS and or French Language certificate but I have a letter from my university that the medium of instruction in this university is English will this help me.

Spouse Education: MSc Mathematics from Karachi University.
Don't know about area of Training.
No IELTS and or French Language certificate as well.
No Experience

Also have a 5 months old son.

I would really appreciate if someone assess me.

Raina29

Feb 26, 2013
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06/11/2021
Hi All,

I want to remove my immigration agent - have someone done this before? if i fill in the A-0520 and a covering letter, will that be sufficient?

regards,

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMMIGRATION UPDATE

QSW numbers now at 2173 out of 6500 CAP!

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/rules-procedures.html

kuthpeters

Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raina29 said:
Hi All,

I want to remove my immigration agent - have someone done this before? if i fill in the A-0520 and a covering letter, will that be sufficient?

regards,

I think it is possible.But you must have AOR first as you will have to quote your file no.However,you can call quebec immigration customer service and ask them for advice.their no is +(1)514-864-9191. they speak both english and french

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Raina29 said:
Hi All,

regards,
@ Raina29,

You're right, ensure you fill all mandatory data in the form - A-0520-MA (2013 - 09).
Verify the latest version of the form.

For your reference, (once again)

Login to QC Immigration site, and follow the following link path -

Home – Immigrating to Québec > Forms

Scroll to bottom of the page, and choose "To Search a Form by Title" and select "Change to an Application for a Selection Certificate", click GO. FIll this form per your appropriate situation which as well include the section - "Withdrawl of a Mandate to Represent You", and all other mandatory data and submit it at the earliest, as the deadline usually would be 30 days for change notification. As well note that you need to enclose Letter which explains your situation on this.

QBC2014

May 29, 2014
I post again as I did not get a reply - seniors, please help.

Hi. I am a new member in this forum and this is my first post. Please evaluate my profile below, suggest how many points and state if I am eligible for QSW:

Indian citizen
Male, 34 years old
Have a spouse (33 years) and a 5 year old kid, but will travel alone first. (Spouse is an MCA with 8 years of work experience)
None in French

Regards,

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
QBC2014 said:
I post again as I did not get a reply - seniors, please help.

Indian citizen
Male, 34 years old
None in French

Regards,
If you want a more accurate preliminary evaluation, go to Immigration Quebec website you can take their online free assessment to check whether you are eligible. It would not show you points but will give you a result whether if you may qualify or not.

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please I need help regarding Quebec Immigration

I am planning to apply later this year 2014 I need an assessment my credentials are as follows:

Education: Bachelor's of Science (BS) in Textile Technology from Indus University, Karachi, Pakistan. My total education is 16 years.
Don't know about area of training.
Experience: 3 years
No IELTS and or French Language certificate but I have a letter from my university that the medium of instruction in this university is English will this help me.

Spouse Education: MSc Mathematics from Karachi University.
Don't know about area of Training.
No IELTS and or French Language certificate as well.
No Experience

Also have a 5 months old son.

I would really appreciate if someone assess me.