+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

rafe_lovely

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
helo guys..

i just want to ask one thing that i have submit my application under quebec skilled worker in its application form i have made a mistake that i have mention the wrong area code training in question 8 but the title is correct so my application will be rejected???

and plz also give advice what is solution for it should i email to them.

plz help.

rafiqandafshan

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/04/2014
wotjdghkd said:
The fee has been charged on my credit card early morning. ^^

I am waiting for AOR.~~~
same here immigration has been charged from credit card 1 week ago. and waiting for AOR.
On what occupation you applied

the bobosnk

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ROME
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JULY 2014
AOR Received.
17 SEPT 2014
wotjdghkd said:
occupation is registered nurse.
When did you apply?

sandynar

May 2, 2014
Hi All

We are Indians living in UK now. We have started the canadian immigration process just 15 days back. We have already checked if we qualify and we got 63 points.
I have a few questions and it would be helpful if someone could answer them.

Our case is: My husband is the primary applicant. We both hold indian passports. We have a 5 yr old son but he holds American passport. We are currently living in UK. We are collecting documents now for the application.
1) Since my son is an American citizen do i need to include his name in the application?
2) For certified true copies of our birth certificates, marriage certificates and educational documents how do we get it?
When we called the indian consulate here in Birmingham they said we need to send the documents to Ministry of External affairs in New Delhi and get it attested. Is Attestation same as certified true copy?
3)How did you guys get the certified true copy done?
4) Do we need to know french mandatorily?
5) What is the total process time from start to finish?

Please reply
Thanks

gaurav28

Apr 15, 2014
Does this diploma fall under a Mutual Recognition Agreement (e.g., the France-Québec agreement)?
I am 4rm India and I did Bachelors Of Technology in Computer Science 4 yr full time course....
so wat abt my diploma?is it fall under MRA

jophyunni

Apr 28, 2014
HAI ALLL

PLEASE GIVE A CLARIFICATION ABOUT IELTS DEFINITION

Oral comprehension:
Oral production:
Written comprehension:
Written production:

jophyunni

Apr 28, 2014
THANKS DARSHMODI....THANK YOU VERY MUCH

I HAVE ONE MORE DOUBT SENIOR

PLACE OF BIRTH IN PASSPORT AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE ARE DIFFERENT, WHICH ONE I NEED TO MENTIONED IN APPLICATION, ANY PROBLEM WILL OCCUR (PASSPORT DATA IS WRONG IN MY CASE).....PLEASE HELP..

ASNY SIMILAR CASES FOR ANY BODY ? PLEASE SUGGEST A REMEDY...

sebnukem

May 2, 2014
Hello future or living Québécois.

How long did you guys have to wait for anything, even a simple "medical exam results received" acknowledgment, after your medical exam? It's been 5 months for me, and nothing. I can't find my own application on the official CIC status web site...

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This happens quite fast after results were delivered to the visa office. Did you ask your doctor a DHL tracking number to confirm that he sent the results?

sebnukem said:
Hello future or living Québécois.

How long did you guys have to wait for anything, even a simple "medical exam results received" acknowledgment, after your medical exam? It's been 5 months for me, and nothing. I can't find my own application on the official CIC status web site...