ROME
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JULY 2014
AOR Received.
17 SEPT 2014
es said:
this is very sad ???. we have applied in 2011, when there were other rules. we can not proceed with rules established now. :'(
how much time they left you for the delivery of the certificate TEFaq B2?
I believe those who applied prior to August 2013, will not be assessed with regards to these rules
this is waht is written on their site

I submitted an immigration application under the Regular Skilled Worker Program. How do I know if the new measures apply to me?

The new measures apply to you if, by August 1, 2013, you received one of the following documents from the Ministère:

an acknowledgement confirming that your file has been opened and the fees received;
an acknowledgement as well as a letter asking you to provide missing documents or conforming documents in order to process your application.

sinco

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
AOR dated July 03, 2014
Hi all.. i have a question: i sent a demand draft for my fees payment, but the bank did not want to put my name on the back.. instead, they typed it in front of the check (as so, "RE: my name"). is that ok? i already sent my application. thank you for any response.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi bobosnk

thanks for this very useful info.

pls can you share the exact web address where this info is available.

the bobosnk said:
I believe those who applied prior to August 2013, will not be assessed with regards to these rules
this is waht is written on their site

I submitted an immigration application under the Regular Skilled Worker Program. How do I know if the new measures apply to me?

The new measures apply to you if, by August 1, 2013, you received one of the following documents from the Ministère:

an acknowledgement confirming that your file has been opened and the fees received;
an acknowledgement as well as a letter asking you to provide missing documents or conforming documents in order to process your application.

the bobosnk

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ROME
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JULY 2014
AOR Received.
17 SEPT 2014
mkshah said:
hi bobosnk

thanks for this very useful info.

pls can you share the exact web address where this info is available.
You are welcome!

This the link where you can find the answer toi your query
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/questions-answers.html#august

However you should know that the new rules will not apply to you depending on certain conditions
Read below for these conditions, everything is explained on the Quebec Website

Immigration Rules and Procedures in effect since August 1, 2013

1. I submitted an immigration application under the Regular Skilled Worker Program. How do I know if the new measures apply to me?

If, on August 1, 2013, you were in one of the situations described below, it means that your file has already being processed. Therefore, the new measures do not apply to you.

You were convened to a selection interview that will take place in the next few weeks or months;
You received a letter entitled “Demande en attente d'entrevue de selection” (application pending a selection interview) informing you that the initial evaluation of your application is complete and that you will soon be convened to an interview;
You received a letter entitled “Demande en attente de decision” (application pending a decision) informing you that we will contact you once a decision has been made;
You received a letter entitled “Intention de refus” (intent to refuse the application), informing you that you must submit other documents or information that will allow us to continue to review your file;
You have already had a selection interview and your file has not been finalized.

Do you fall under these categories MKSHAH?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Till now I have only received only one document... AOR from them.

So, I think Below situation applies to me...

1. I submitted an immigration application
under the Regular Skilled Worker Program.
How do I know if the new measures apply
to me?
The new measures apply to you if, by

August 1, 2013, you received one of the
following documents from the Ministère:
an acknowledgement confirming that your
file has been opened and the fees received;...

does any other member have similar situation like me?

the bobosnk

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ROME
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JULY 2014
AOR Received.
17 SEPT 2014
mkshah said:
Till now I have only received only one document... AOR from them.

So, I think Below situation applies to me...

1. I submitted an immigration application
under the Regular Skilled Worker Program.
How do I know if the new measures apply
to me?
The new measures apply to you if, by

August 1, 2013, you received one of the
following documents from the Ministère:
an acknowledgement confirming that your
file has been opened and the fees received;...

does any other member have similar situation like me?

this is good news as regards your worries

have you tried getting in touch with them to know y its taking too long for your CSQ?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi,

it seems that new rules will apply to me as per this info... so I need min B2 level...
very unlucky me :-(

no, I didn't inquire with them recently... but last year I sent mail twice and each time reply was same.... that my file is in queue and... like that

the bobosnk said:
this is good news as regards your worries

have you tried getting in touch with them to know y its taking too long for your CSQ?

the bobosnk

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ROME
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JULY 2014
AOR Received.
17 SEPT 2014
mkshah said:
hi,

it seems that new rules will apply to me as per this info... so I need min B2 level...
very unlucky me :-(

no, I didn't inquire with them recently... but last year I sent mail twice and each time reply was same.... that my file is in queue and... like that
Its quite unfortunate and unfair that they treat your file as per the new rules. And more unfair to wait for 2years and a half without a QSC whereas others who applied the same time wih you are already in Canada.

just keep hoping but am sure you will have a positive reply very soon, try to call them using this number 0015148649191 rather than writing them.
where do you reside? If I may ask

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
rohitchaudhary1976 said:
DECISION MADE TODAY GUYS AT FEDERAL LEVEL TOO...MERCI MON DIEU... ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-*

Hope for the best guys..All the best.
Hi rohit ji
Congrats a lot... and have a Great future ahead..
Actually we have applied in july 2012 under nursing category... will you please confirm that what was your points at the time of application.

Jackal

Dec 16, 2013
Hi Sunnymks

What is ur BIQ ?
Actually I have also applied in July 2012
And still waiting for interview.
And where r u from

mohde4

Jul 4, 2012
Alhamdulilah I got CSQ without interview,I just called them and they had informed me about this I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo glad now :D :D

the bobosnk

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ROME
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JULY 2014
AOR Received.
17 SEPT 2014
mohde4 said:
Alhamdulilah I got CSQ without interview,I just called them and they had informed me about this I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo glad now :D :D
Congratulations
When did you apply?
The agent informed you when you inquired by phone so you have not yet received it yet right?

mohde4

Jul 4, 2012
the bobosnk said:
Congratulations
When did you apply?
The agent informed you when you inquired by phone so you have not yet received it yet right?
I have applied on August 2012 ,and Last week I got integration email (SIEL) that is why I called them today

samantha08

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 22, 2013
mohde4 said:
alhamdullah! you got csq without difficulty. i hope ill get mine too soon without interview. which code category did you apply? i min ur AOT? mabrook! :D

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
mohde4 said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You just brought a good news to everyone here :). Do you mind sharing your timeline like you're AOT, visa office, and total points pls? Thanks.