WAIT
Passport Req..
WAIT
VISA ISSUED...
WAIT
LANDED..........
WAIT
bonjour amis,

i called yesterday and they said i file was opened last week.that means they are accept my file also my point is equivalent to immigration requirement.i want know more thing about file opened means what criteria they includes?

SyedZaidi

Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NY-HongKong-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ App.: June-2011, Fed. App Filed: Feb 2013
Doc's Request.
July-2011, Additional Docs: Nov 2013
Nomination.....
12-21-2012
AOR Received.
August-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-12-2011
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
03-12-2012 (CSQ)
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
LANDED..........
04-06-2014
Hi there!

I applied in my PR application (Federal) Feb 2013 based on the situation that I got my CSQ in January 2013, medical and police certificates are done last year April, RPRF already submitted around June, additional documents around November and ECAS status changed to 'In Process' last month i.e. Feb 2014.

Now, I am waiting for passport request and hopefully land there asap! That's my story... please share your timelines as well, specially the person who have just landed... ppeeeaaassshhhh! ;-P

So, it does take some time to get to the final stage man... anyway best of luck!

sinco

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
AOR dated July 03, 2014
hi all.. decided to use my credit card instead to pay for the fees. anyway, ask ko lang, dun sa form '...charge the amount of CAN $', lalagyan pa ba ng comma yung box kung more than 1k CAD ang fees? (e.g. $1,081) or pwedeng hindi na? ($1081)

any input would be appreciated. thank you

Pak_UK

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Monteal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013
Hi,

I applied for CSQ in March 2013 and got my AOR in April 2013. Embassy confirmed the initial overwiew of my file and asked me to wait for interview on 22 Nov 2013.

I want to know, how long does it take to get the call for an interview?
Also, what is the maximum time given to prepare for the interview, I mean the max duration between interview confirmation and interview date?

Thanks

Elkevdh

May 21, 2013
Hello,

I sent in my application in October, still didn't receive AOR though.
I recently received a new passport. Is it possible to update the application with the new passport number before I receive AOR? I want to make sure they don't send it back to me (again). ;)

Thank you!

Elke

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
darshmodi said:
You want to integrate quickly into society
Quebec
The Ministry of Immigration and Cultural Communities
invites you to participate in the Service Integration online
(SIEL).
Through this free service and professional integration
social online, you can discover how to integrate more
quickly the world of work and how to get Quebec
practical information on the regions of Quebec,
steps to be taken on arrival in Quebec and
common values ​​of Quebec society.
To apply for admission, visit the site
Integration online service and click the Request button
inlet.
To learn more about SIEL, please visit our page
Web.
Hurry, places are limited!

dear mohd

can you please share your details like your country and when did you apply

thanks

As per my understanding this mail is generally received by the applicants who get the CSQ......But needs experts advice...

Sakthibm

Mar 5, 2014
Hi all .i am an indian nationality from singapore.
I applied for csq july 2013. And recieve aor november 2013 .
Still i am waitting fot further response.
But now i changed my residence to another location .
Should i update my current address to csq??
Or can i expect further communication by email?
Please give me some ideas.
Thank you

mohde4

Jul 4, 2012
unlimited2access said:
As per my understanding this mail is generally received by the applicants who get the CSQ......But needs experts advice...
I have applied for SIEL and got their admission, Is that mean that I will get CSQ soon??

https://www.integrationenligne.gouv.qc.ca/

According to their web site one of the conditions to apply to SIEL admission is to have CSQ ??? ???

kumarbadalabad

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bosschips said:
This is the most detailed and well organized interview experience shared here. Thank you so much for giving us a first-hand look. I really hope you get the CSQ. I was just wondering, you are already a US citizen and yet you want to transfer to Quebec? Do you mind telling us the reason behind your desire to transfer? :)
if you will backread a little from page 1 up to this page, you will see that there are also interview experiences as detailed as this too especially from pioneer applicants. encouraging as that but some interviews were done almost in French, lucky for some whose interview were in English.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
mohde4 said:
I have applied for SIEL and got their admission, Is that mean that I will get CSQ soon??

https://www.integrationenligne.gouv.qc.ca/

According to their web site one of the conditions to apply to SIEL admission is to have CSQ ??? ???
Mohde4 share your AOT, and when exactly you applied so we can try to answer your questions better. Is your AOt in priority? Did you submit french results? Are you a single applicant etc. With all these we can easily figure out if you are at level of having csq or not......

mohde4

Jul 4, 2012
Stylove said:
Mohde4 share your AOT, and when exactly you applied so we can try to answer your questions better. Is your AOt in priority? Did you submit french results? Are you a single applicant etc. With all these we can easily figure out if you are at level of having csq or not......
I have applied on August 2012 with the following characteristics.
Me and my wife hold masters degree
10 years of experiences for me
I have Computer programming my wife has civil engineering AOT.
2 kids.
IELTS 5,5,5.5,6.5
French :No certificates

My total points 64

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
Stylove said:
which AOT are in priority?.my AOT is machining technique and has 16 points got aor in Dec.13 file open on 21 nov13.now when csq total points are 66 without french.b1/a2 attached.

SyedZaidi

Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NY-HongKong-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ App.: June-2011, Fed. App Filed: Feb 2013
Doc's Request.
July-2011, Additional Docs: Nov 2013
Nomination.....
12-21-2012
AOR Received.
August-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-12-2011
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
03-12-2012 (CSQ)
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
LANDED..........
04-06-2014
I'll advice you guys to give TeFAQ... it is for your own good and one should play safe if he isn't a french native... best of luck

Kasing

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ DAMAS
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
AOR Received.
File Opened (April 08, 2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted along with Immigration Applications
mohde4 said:
Hello everybody ,
Today I got the following email from micc:
Vous souhaitez vous intégrer rapidement à la société québécoise

Le ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles vous invite à participer au Service d'intégration en ligne (SIEL).
Grâce à ce service gratuit d'intégration professionnelle et sociale en ligne, vous pourrez découvrir comment intégrer plus rapidement le monde du travail québécois et comment obtenir de l'information pratique sur les régions du Québec, les démarches à entreprendre à votre arrivée au Québec et les valeurs communes de la société québécoise.
Pour faire une demande d'admission, rendez-vous dans le site Service d'intégration en ligne et cliquez sur le bouton Demande d'admission.
Pour en savoir plus sur le SIEL, rendez-vous sur notre page Web.
Faites vite, les places sont limitées!

Does that mean that I will get CSQ soon?

TRANSLATION:
You want to quickly integrate into Quebec society

The Ministry of Immigration and Cultural Communities invites you to participate in the service line integration (SIEL).
With this free professional and social integration online service, you can discover how to integrate more quickly into the world of Quebec labor and how to get practical information on the Regions of Quebec, the steps to be taken on arrival in Quebec and common values ​​of Quebec society.
To apply for admission, visit the site service line integration and click the Admission button.
To learn more about SIEL, visit our web page.

mohde4

Jul 4, 2012
Kasing said:
TRANSLATION:
You want to quickly integrate into Quebec society

The Ministry of Immigration and Cultural Communities invites you to participate in the service line integration (SIEL).
With this free professional and social integration online service, you can discover how to integrate more quickly into the world of Quebec labor and how to get practical information on the Regions of Quebec, the steps to be taken on arrival in Quebec and common values ​​of Quebec society.
To apply for admission, visit the site service line integration and click the Admission button.
To learn more about SIEL, visit our web page.
I could not get it because I was not informed officially about my CSQ does that email mean that I am going to get it soon????? :-X ???