QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

thomaschakma

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
PNP
Wolfman said:
Dear All,

Still no response (No AOR, No File return, Nothing).. I was thinking of calling them.. does anyone knows their contact number?

Regards
Wolfy
entre de contacts clientèle (Information service)

Montréal area: 514 864-9191
Elsewhere in Québec (toll free): 1 877 864-9191
Outside Québec: + 1 514 864-9191

IVR will responding in France Language. Listen carefully because sound is low. after that, you should press # 9 then you will hear full English voice. then Go step by Step. you will reach call centre guy.

if you are not get AOR, they will not give any information about you. Just they will say you that you have to wait for 4 to 6 months for AOR. After AOR they will open file no. I am also same boat like you. See my profile. Still waiting. For your better feel, you can make a call to Montreal Office. :)

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
Vutla9992 said:
Hi friends I am Radhakrishna, I applied for quebec in 2013 july. But, because of new rules I have withdrawn my application and got it in Nov 2013. So, I am planing to apply now with French A2 level. I am married , two kids and wife only getting points for age. Suggest me can I apply for Quebec again now with A2, as I am getting points for selection certificate
first of all why you called back your application?.second they are not going to award you any point. for A2 French.according to New rules point will be awarded for minimum b2 French.what is your AOT.and how many points you are getting.please share.

thomaschakma

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
PNP
abrarmohsin said:
No, they won't. Computer Science and Computer Engineering are 2 different domains with almost entirely different syllabus for the majority of the program
Hi abrarmohsin,
I applied my application under AOT 062 (Computer Engineering). But my subject was computer Science & Engineering. I have completed B. Sc and M. Sc in same subject from Public University, Bangladesh.
I already sent my application but still i don't receive AOR. Could you tell me, is there any difficulty between Computer Engineering and Computer Science & Engineering to achieve point for QSW program? Due to late AOR, I am worried about my application.

mohde4

Jul 4, 2012
talk2melas said:
It appears this a new trend, a friend of mine had his application returned last week too for the same reason. He ticked in his application (Question number 15) that he is not submitting French test result . He and his spouse are scoring 64 points without French result.
He wants to call them .What do you people think? please send me MICC number if you have it.

See their details
Profession ....Diploma in Nursing
Years of experience ....3
Age for principal applicant ---29, spouse 37
Spouse education ---- Doctor of Optometry
Number of babies---1 ( less than 2 years)
English 6.0
I did not read on their site that there is any recent modifications in their rules. My total points is 64 and they sent me on Nov.2013 that they want me to send them my security insurance for my experiences in addition to other form that I will make the equivalence for my qualifications as I get there and I have sent them the requirements.

azii

May 4, 2013
I lodged my aplication in 2012 and got my AOR in very next month february, yesterday,i called biq and the call center agent said, my file is in process, you have to wait... !
Its realy a patience game, they should speed up the process.. Alot of applicants are looking at them, but they are sleeping as usual.. :mad:

thomaschakma

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
PNP
azii said:
I lodged my aplication in 2012 and got my AOR in very next month february, yesterday,i called biq and the call center agent said, my file is in process, you have to wait... !
Its realy a patience game, they should speed up the process.. Alot of applicants are looking at them, but they are sleeping as usual.. :mad:
Good said. "patience game" "they are sleeping as usual.."

hardik_shah

May 30, 2012
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th December 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 2nd March 2015
AOR Received.
17th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent alongwith application
Med's Request
13th May 2015
Med's Done....
20th May 2015
Interview........
Waived - DM on 10th June
Passport Req..
11th June 2015
Thomas,

I have been trying to reach them on the number you gave for "Montreal area" and as you said IVR asks you to press 9 to go to english but when you press, it doesnt and says sorry and continues in french. Which number you call and found the IVR turned into enlish after pressing 9. It has been more than 6 months i lodged my application but AOR isnt received, do they answer anything in such cases?

thomaschakma said:
entre de contacts clientèle (Information service)

Montréal area: 514 864-9191
Elsewhere in Québec (toll free): 1 877 864-9191
Outside Québec: + 1 514 864-9191

IVR will responding in France Language. Listen carefully because sound is low. after that, you should press # 9 then you will hear full English voice. then Go step by Step. you will reach call centre guy.

if you are not get AOR, they will not give any information about you. Just they will say you that you have to wait for 4 to 6 months for AOR. After AOR they will open file no. I am also same boat like you. See my profile. Still waiting. For your better feel, you can make a call to Montreal Office. :)

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
maherhamoud said:
Dear All,

This my first participation on this forum.

can someone help me please:

I have Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering and Master Degree in Telecommunication Engineering and currently i am working in Construction Company.
which code from the list of training for Quebec should i select in order to award points "Civil, Construction and Transportation Engineering" or "Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering (Bach. - 4 years)" where the points for electrical is 0 points.
Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering (Bach. - 4 years)

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
thomaschakma said:
Hi abrarmohsin,
I applied my application under AOT 062 (Computer Engineering). But my subject was computer Science & Engineering. I have completed B. Sc and M. Sc in same subject from Public University, Bangladesh.
I already sent my application but still i don't receive AOR. Could you tell me, is there any difficulty between Computer Engineering and Computer Science & Engineering to achieve point for QSW program? Due to late AOR, I am worried about my application.
Dont worry, wait for another month and still if you didt get, then you can call them to know your application status.
Nowadays, it is taking approximately 4-6 months to receive AOR.

thomaschakma

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
PNP
hardik_shah said:
Thomas,

I have been trying to reach them on the number you gave for "Montreal area" and as you said IVR asks you to press 9 to go to english but when you press, it doesnt and says sorry and continues in french. Which number you call and found the IVR turned into enlish after pressing 9. It has been more than 6 months i lodged my application but AOR isnt received, do they answer anything in such cases?
Outside Québec: + 1 514 864-9191, Kindly try this no. IVR voice comparatively low. Please try to stay low sound area and give loud speaker when you make call to Call Centre. I have fail to reach to them couple of time. Lolz. Now learning France and understand little bit. lolz

manish1107

Dec 6, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-03-2014
IELTS Request
SEND WITH FILE
File Transfer...
WAIT
Med's Request
WAIT
Med's Done....
WAIT
Interview........
WAIT
Passport Req..
WAIT
VISA ISSUED...
WAIT
LANDED..........
WAIT
bonjour amis,
i have applied on june 6 2013. and received by 10 june 2013. and not get any update or receipt since last 8 months. i called them 20 times but they not have my details. what i have to do pls give me advice.

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
sunnymks said:
Congrats A Lot... :) :) :)
Do you have idea of how long it takes to process the federal

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
manish1107 said:
bonjour amis,
i have applied on june 6 2013. and received by 10 june 2013. and not get any update or receipt since last 8 months. i called them 20 times but they not have my details. what i have to do pls give me advice.
Can you confirm the address you used to send to the documents to them?

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015 updated on 15-02-2016
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
dear all, i am going to send my application on tuesday, before sending i want to make sure about my points, need serious help from all of u, if u could just calculate my points,
area of training- nursing bachelor
education- bachelor degree in nursing
age- 29
work experience- 5 year
ielts- speaking-7.0 listening 7.0 reading 5.5 writing 6.0
financial self sufficiancy- yes
marietal status- single

any replies will be highly appreciated