+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

PSV

Jun 18, 2013
sharptooth said:
bonjour,

moi aussi j'ai recu une lettre que celle vous avez recu, non, vous ne recevrez pas l'accusé de réception, celle que vous avez recu sera traiteé comme votre l'accusé de réception parce que ils ont déja vous donné le numéro de référence individuelle. cela signifie que vous êtes accepté

j'espère que ca vous a aidé
Dear Thanks for help, now they will issue me Selection Certificate?? and how many days they will take to issue me Selection Certificate.

sharptooth

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
biq-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PSV said:
Dear Thanks for help, now they will issue me Selection Certificate?? and how many days they will take to issue me Selection Certificate.
ah!!de rien!

c'est une question extrêmement vague,ça dépend de qualité de votre dossier et si vous accélérez l'apprentissage de français. Donc je vous conseille d'aquérir au moins le niveau B2 puisque parti québecois fanatiquement impose la langue française en ce moment, là

bonne chance!!!!!

Titoualfruk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toulouse
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/03/2013
Doc's Request.
March 2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
CSQ 16/8/2013 PR 01/04/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01/04/2015
Med's Request
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
29/06/2015
Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
No passport request visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
I have a question but not sure if any one can help with it, but going to ask anyway. :)

We are in the middle (hopefully more near to the end) of the CSQ process. Our file is now "encours de traitement" which is an advancement from before christmas as at that time we were "en attente de traitement".

How does it go if I find a job before I have the CSQ and RP in hand? I am not the principal applicant but the conjoint de fait.

The job is similar to what I do now but it is not in the list of occupations hence the reason I am nor principal applicant.

anyone have any experience of this?

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
bosschips said:
Subject: We confirm receipt of your application benchmarking studies done outside Québec.

Unfortunately we could not make opening your dossier.Nous able to accept your request as soon as you have sent us , in addition to supporting documents already included , or the following documents:

1.Originaux or certified by the institution or by the heads of one or diplomas to assess authorities copies.
2.Originaux or certfiées copies by the institution or by the heads of one or transcripts to assess authorities.
We therefore return you hereby all your documents.

To avoid further delays , be sure to return all documents and supporting documents required along with this letter.
The content of the pages of the information package on comparative assessments of studies done outside Québec available on the website of the Ministry to change without notice.

If you have submitted a form << Payment by credit card >> , as a safety measure , it was destroyed . No amount has been paid card crédit.Si you submit a new application , you must complete a new form available at the following address :
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/formulaires/formulaire-titre/paiement-cartle.html .

We refer you to the Department of lmmigration website and Cultural Communities to know the methods of payment accepted.

Please receive , Madam, the assurance of our best feelings.

Based on the letter, he is lacking important documents in his application for comparative studies.
Dear bosschips,
I thank you very much for the reply.He has submitted all the required documents so far but I doubt that a document of school leaving certificate was not attested by the certificate issuing authority but attested by the notary public as he had not requested to evaluate that document.He has sent an attested copy of three year nursing diploma by dean of the college in a sealed envelope in order to evaluate but they did not open it and sent it back without processing.We both are still confused what supportive documents are to be sent to process an application for comparative evaluation for the studies done outside Quebec.I would like to mention here the lists of documents forwarded before:
1) Birth registration certificate in notary public seal
2) Bank draft of CAD 112
3) School Leaving Certificate and character certificate issued by school in notary public seal
4)Nursing diploma attested true copies by the dean of university in sealed envelope and character certificate of nursing diploma issued by the institution
While filling out the main form for comparative evaluation for the studies done outside Quebec,He only mentioned the required year to complete primary school and secondary school without submitting any supportive documents as they have written that they do not require supportive documents for that.
Seniors Plz. help

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Hi Friends,
My spouse is thinking to apply for professional order of nursing as we are already assigned with file number.Can anyone give me some clues, what level of french is required to apply and is it mandatory to have a result of comparative evaluation of studies done outside Quebec so as to begin the process for professional order?

djolens1

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
B501
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2013
Nomination.....
20-08-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
Interview........
Put on interview waiting list 26-11-2014
Sairam said:
Dear bosschips,
I thank you very much for the reply.He has submitted all the required documents so far but I doubt that a document of school leaving certificate was not attested by the certificate issuing authority but attested by the notary public as he had not requested to evaluate that document.He has sent an attested copy of three year nursing diploma by dean of the college in a sealed envelope in order to evaluate but they did not open it and sent it back without processing.We both are still confused what supportive documents are to be sent to process an application for comparative evaluation for the studies done outside Quebec.I would like to mention here the lists of documents forwarded before:
1) Birth registration certificate in notary public seal
2) Bank draft of CAD 112
3) School Leaving Certificate and character certificate issued by school in notary public seal
4)Nursing diploma attested true copies by the dean of university in sealed envelope and character certificate of nursing diploma issued by the institution
While filling out the main form for comparative evaluation for the studies done outside Quebec,He only mentioned the required year to complete primary school and secondary school without submitting any supportive documents as they have written that they do not require supportive documents for that.
Seniors Plz. help
He also must have a transcripts of diploma - classes he took, grades and detailed description of every class. Furthermore, if original documents are not issued in French or English language he must send official translation in French or English performed by a member of Ordre des traducteurs, terminologues et interprètes agréés du Québec.

I think that you must send a high school diploma, even if you do not want to evaluate it.

suja sunny

Jan 3, 2014
I am new to this forum. i am from india. Please... Is anyone there to give me advice on Spousal point Calculation:

How much point i will get in total if i am

1) 37 years old ?
2) Graduate degree (3 yrs) in Commerce (accounting) ?
3) More than 10 yrs Experience in accounting field?

Thanks in advance for the advice..

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
suja sunny said:
I am new to this forum. i am from india. Please... Is anyone there to give me advice on Spousal point Calculation:

How much point i will get in total if i am

1) 37 years old ?
2) Graduate degree (3 yrs) in Commerce (accounting) ?
3) More than 10 yrs Experience in accounting field?

Thanks in advance for the advice..
Suja ji,
37 years - 2 points
Graduate in accounting (3 yrs)- 2 points
Area of training- 2 points
However,points for spousal experience is not granted

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Subash said:
Hi Friends,
My spouse is thinking to apply for professional order of nursing as we are already assigned with file number.Can anyone give me some clues, what level of french is required to apply and is it mandatory to have a result of comparative evaluation of studies done outside Quebec so as to begin the process for professional order?
Subash You don't need French nor Comparative evaluation to start the nursing order registration process. They shall be needed along the way however, but you can as well start without them.

priyas

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 oct 2011
AOR Received.
22 may 2012, 27 feb 2015
Med's Request
3 june 2015
Med's Done....
11 june 2015
Interview........
6 2014 march and reject
Passport Req..
3 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 July 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi all,pls help

i have interview in march in paris .i am bit scared .what are the chances of rejection.anyone attend interview recentl;y :eek: :eek: :eek:

Milan kunwar

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th july 2014
AOR Received.
16th September 2014 file opened and 13th oct 2014 AOR received
Hi
I am a nurse, holding a bacholors degree from nepal. I have applied for csq on november 2o13 but I have not got AOR yet.
How long does it take to get a AOR after applying for csq?

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Milan kunwar said:
Hi
I am a nurse, holding a bacholors degree from nepal. I have applied for csq on november 2o13 but I have not got AOR yet.
How long does it take to get a AOR after applying for csq?

4-6 months befor you start complaining, so u still have 4 months to wait

jazv4

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
El Salvador
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
CSQ 05-08-2012, Federal 04-03-2014
Doc's Request.
13-05-2014
Nomination.....
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ 21-Dec-2012; Federal 4-Apr-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13-05-2014
Med's Done....
19-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2014
LANDED..........
10-10-2014
Hi,

Finally!!!!!!!!
CSQ has been issued without interview. :p :p :p :p :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D... Now, just have to retrieve it from Mexico BIQ, since regular mail is pretty bad in this neck of the woods, they are recommending setting up a DHL account to retrieve it. In any case, certificate is ready and now is time to start federal.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
jazv4 said:
Hi,

Finally!!!!!!!!
CSQ has been issued without interview. :p :p :p :p :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D... Now, just have to retrieve it from Mexico BIQ, since regular mail is pretty bad in this neck of the woods, they are recommending setting up a DHL account to retrieve it. In any case, certificate is ready and now is time to start federal.
Waohhh Im the first to get this good news from you......share your info. plz ...that is, your AOT and French Knowledge etc....waiting

Congrats buddy!!!!!! What a New Years gift on January 31st!!!

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
jazv4 said:
Hi,

Finally!!!!!!!!
Wooow!!!
Am happy for you... congrats