01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Preferred said:
YAAAAAAAAY :) I am sooooooo happy. Subash Subash...I told you not to worry. Your AOR is here now. Iev and Stylove, Quebec awaits the party you will hold for Subash and I. That hosting sera lieu, sans doute. Je suis tres content.... Congrats
Dear Preferred,
Thank you very much especially you guys who supported me a lot since the time of filling out an application.You guys always motivated me to keep patience and grow my level of poor confidence.I am sure that my application would not be in this stage without your genuine guidance.I hope Preferred,Iev and Stylove,we all will be together to begin new life in Quebec in the near future.Thank you very much you all once again.

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Hi guys,just to keep my promise of informing you about the letter sent by MICC on the 2nd Oct.,2013.I received the letter on the 28th of Oct.,2013 and the content of the letter is that they needed more info (condition of admission,programme duration & accreditation), on my Diploma in Marketing that was awarded by an Institute in my country. It was mentioned that they needed the info and if not received I wouldn't be given any point under AOT factor.

The response was sent on the 1st of Nov.,2013. I hope and pray that my direct csq follows in the shortest time possible.

Cheers.

caleb

Oct 26, 2013
Hi,

I would like to ask for your help on my supporting documents for my work experience. My job for more than 4 years has not deducted any tax or SSS payments instead gave the full amount of my salary. The BIR can't give me form 2316 as proof of tax exemption. What document could you suggest that could help support the legality of my work experience. I hope you could help me on this. Thank you so much.

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
halllo,

i called Quebec yesterday and they inform me that the status of my file has been changed from waiting phase to in process phase,

il est manintenant en phase de traitement.

hope that i will be called soon for interview.

any 2011 applicant has been called for interview or waiting list?

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
Subash said:
Dear Preferred,
Thank you very much especially you guys who supported me a lot since the time of filling out an application.You guys always motivated me to keep patience and grow my level of poor confidence.I am sure that my application would not be in this stage without your genuine guidance.I hope Preferred,Iev and Stylove,we all will be together to begin new life in Quebec in the near future.Thank you very much you all once again.
Congrats Subash ;)

That's really good news. AOR is an important first step that will finally lead to the destination.

BMW640

Nov 2, 2013
Hello guys,
I just finished my Quebec selection interview and i didn't pass nor refused !!! my file will be suspended ( as the consular told me ).... I need your help and experience to tell me if you have seen a case like me.
Regards,

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
BMW640 said:
Hello guys,
I just finished my Quebec selection interview and i didn't pass nor refused !!! my file will be suspended ( as the consular told me ).... I need your help and experience to tell me if you have seen a case like me.
Regards,
Did they mention anything, why it is needed? Missing docs? Not sufficient proof about employment/education/etc.?

This is from the official guide about suspension:

4.3.3.4 Suspension

It may happen that the immigration officer can not make a decision,
especially occurs when one or more of the following situations:
- Fees due have not been paid in full;
- Information, explanations or additional documents are required;
- Additional checks are necessary.
In the latter case, the immigration officer may, after approval
its manager, request a review by the Occupational Safety and
surveys (SES) or use the expertise of others.
In cases where the immigration officer must suspend processing
a request, it logs the progress in the computer system
and gives the candidate the letter that applies to their situation.

BMW640

Nov 2, 2013
oszi said:
Did they mention anything, why it is needed? Missing docs? Not sufficient proof about employment/education/etc.?

This is from the official guide about suspension:
Thanks for your response...
What happen was that ..... the consular said that he will need a consultation about the work experience as he did not consider all the periods of work experience. ( because in the un-considered periods i was not insured )

But the problem is that i will not be able to increase the work experience !!!! coz it was in the past ......

If the consular get a positive opinion about the experience i can get my certificate..... but if not ???? ( what will happen ) will he ask for an advanced french certificate in order to increase my points ???

He said that he will send me a letter after consulting , But he promised me to do all he can for my advantage

I don't know and I'm depressed ..... can't stop thinking about the possibilities.....

caleb

Oct 26, 2013
BMW640 said:
Thanks for your response...
What happen was that ..... the consular said that he will need a consultation about the work experience as he did not consider all the periods of work experience. ( because in the un-considered periods i was not insured )

But the problem is that i will not be able to increase the work experience !!!! coz it was in the past ......

If the consular get a positive opinion about the experience i can get my certificate..... but if not ???? ( what will happen ) will he ask for an advanced french certificate in order to increase my points ???

He said that he will send me a letter after consulting , But he promised me to do all he can for my advantage

I don't know and I'm depressed ..... can't stop thinking about the possibilities.....
Hi,

I think we have the same problem, I am just about to start with my application but I am having a difficult time with my supporting documents especially with my work experience for more than 4 years now. We have no SSS or tax deductions and the BIR can't give me BIR form 2316 for tax exemption. I do not have any idea what document(s) could support my work experience. I hope somebody could really help me on this. Thank you so much to everyone.

vk0901

Nov 1, 2013
Hello guys..I am a newbie to this forum and have just started working on my QSW application. Can anyone help me understand what I should put as my AOT?

I have Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical from India
Then worked for 7 years in IT Consulting
Then did my MBA from US
Then worked in US for 1 year in MBA related field

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
caleb said:
Hi,

I think we have the same problem, I am just about to start with my application but I am having a difficult time with my supporting documents especially with my work experience for more than 4 years now. We have no SSS or tax deductions and the BIR can't give me BIR form 2316 for tax exemption. I do not have any idea what document(s) could support my work experience. I hope somebody could really help me on this. Thank you so much to everyone.
talk to your employer regarding this matter. They will make a form 2316 for you if everything is legal. For tax exemption, its either you are below minimum wage or your employer does not comply with the law. If you pass an application with this complication, I think you will have a hard time. Simply put, no work is legal without tax or sss.

caleb

Oct 26, 2013
bosschips said:
talk to your employer regarding this matter. They will make a form 2316 for you if everything is legal. For tax exemption, its either you are below minimum wage or your employer does not comply with the law. If you pass an application with this complication, I think you will have a hard time. Simply put, no work is legal without tax or sss.
Hi bosschips,

Thank you for your response. Actually, my status in my current employer is part-time employee but I work more than 8 hours a day and I am being paid per hour. When I went to a consultancy agency they told me that it's okay if I don't have SSS or ITR as long as I my employer makes a declaration about it and confirms that they did not deduct any SSS or ITR. My problem is that I am not familiar with that declaration or acknowledgement, I don't even know what is to be written in that declaration.

I hope you could help me on this.
Thank you so much.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Ievgen said:
Congrats Subash ;)

That's really good news. AOR is an important first step that will finally lead to the destination.
Thank you Ievgen and wishing you a success on your further steps.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Subash said:
Dear Friends,
I got mail that consists an attachment of four pages from MICC today.I would like to know exactly what does that attachment mean which I have mentioned below.
On the right of upper column,it has been written that (N ref. ind :HAxxxxxxx ) and( N dossier : HAxxxxxxxxx)
Reference : Ref. Individuelle HAxxxxxxx
Objet : Overture de votre dossier de demande de certificate de selection du quebec
Is that AOR or something else?

SUBASH GIVE ME FIVE!!!!!! SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU !!!!

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day.

I have Masters in "information technology" with 12 year experience and Bachelor degree "Engineering not IT", how many degree can I obtain under "Area of Training"?.

Thanks,