Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
rajinder said:
Hi Experts,

My friend did Staff Nurse & she has more than 8 years experince her age is 34 years & has 4 years old kid She did IELTS in Academic and got L 6 S 5.5 W 5.5 R 5 and her overall score 5.5 .My queries are (1) Do she need to appear in IELTS in General or not (2) What score she need in French she did not appear in French exam yet and do she need to appear in French before filing her case or afterwards (3) How much bank statement she need to produce as they are 3 persons ?
(4) What is diffrence between AOR & QSC plz explain ?(5) What kind of documents she need to produce when she will apply like if her sisters are living in Canada in Ontario do she need their status of living documents required to be attach? (6) from where she get all application plz send me link too ? (7) What is the status of nursing cap now ?
Plz send full detail as it is very urgent.
Thanks in advance
wid regards
rajinder
(1) Do she need to appear in IELTS in General or not. General is needed and not the academics
(2) What score she need in French she did not appear in French exam yet and do she need to appear in French before filing her case or afterwards She still needs to take the french exams later on even if she has reached the points needed even without the french exam. If she is does not speak french, it is better to start doing the french class now before hurdling the exam.
(3) How much bank statement she need to produce as they are 3 persons ? You can check it in out in this form http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0522-OA.pdf
(4) What is diffrence between AOR & QSC plz explain ?AOR is acknowledgement of receipt which means your application has been received. QSC is the certificate granted to those who successfullly passed all the requirements for the selection and has been selected by the province.
(5) What kind of documents she need to produce when she will apply like if her sisters are living in Canada in Ontario do she need their status of living documents required to be attach? If I'm not mistaken, only family living in quebec is part of the application. You can check it out in the forms.
(6) from where she get all application plz send me link too ? You can upload forms from this link http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/dcs-workers/index.html
(7) What is the status of nursing cap now ? Check this site http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/rules-procedures.html

kristine26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
ConradFael said:
1. In form A-0520-AA, Question 11: List every place you have lived in the past 10 years:

I have lived only in one place for the past 10 years up to now. What do I place in the "Length of time" boxes? From what Year/month do I start and from what year month do I end?

If you stayed in one place in the past 10 years put the date 10 years from now in the FROM and leave blank in the TO date

2. Still in the same form, Question 12: Education, excluding elementary school:

I started my college taking up BS Legal Management for the 1st year then I decided to take up BS Nursing and transferred to another school to finish the course. So my 1st year course got credited and transferred successfully to my BS Nursing transcript of records.

From Year/Month To Year/Month Name of Institution/Country Name of Diploma Obtained(See instructions)

1. 2005/April 2008/March De Ocampo Memorial College/Philippines Bachelor of Science in Nursing
2. 2003/April 2004/March San Beda College/Philippines WHAT DO I PUT HERE? You do not need to include this in the list if you did not attain a diploma for this.
3. 1999/April 2003/March San Beda College/Philippines High School Diploma

3. Again, still in the same form, Question 13.1: Principal tasks you performed (Use separate sheet if necessary)

Do I have to put every principal task or could I just put in the major tasks and just leave the rest on the detailed certificate of employment I got from my company? I put a detailed tasks in my application. It will be confirmed by your certificate of employment.

How do I use a separate sheet once necessary?
You can use Word for your additional info. Just follow the instructions for the additional sheet such as placing your name on the top left. Read the instructions for more details.

4. I am applying as a single. Do I just leave page 9of 9, "Declaration by spouses/ Declaration by de facto spouses" blank? You can put N/A

Thank you very much! :) You're welcome
Thanks conradfael for answering the questions I too have the same question. I y0u don't mind just want to ask how can I get a certified true copy of my sss contribution?. Im a nurse but I have resigned from work 15 months ago and ryt mow im a stay at home mom.

We actually applied for 2013 fsw noc 2174 but since we applied in june 24th, our appliction migt be returned. Just wat to ask if is it possible for me to send my ielts result on a later date because I hve to request british council to send a duplicate copy of my rwsult to quebec immigration.

Hoping for your response.

Thanks again

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
kristine26 said:
Thanks conradfael for answering the questions I too have the same question. I y0u don't mind just want to ask how can I get a certified true copy of my sss contribution?. Im a nurse but I have resigned from work 15 months ago and ryt mow im a stay at home mom.

We actually applied for 2013 fsw noc 2174 but since we applied in june 24th, our appliction migt be returned. Just wat to ask if is it possible for me to send my ielts result on a later date because I hve to request british council to send a duplicate copy of my rwsult to quebec immigration.

Hoping for your response.

Thanks again
You can check your sss contribution online and print it or you can go back to your previous employer ask for a certificate of your contributions. I did mine for 12 contributions (equivalent to 12 months or 1 year) with the OR number per contribution. I guess both will be a solid evidence that you have paid your sss. I hope you are still paying your sss even if you are unemployed.
If your ielts is academics then you have to take the general module. They only require the general module if I'm not mistaken. I too took the academics and have to the general as this was the requirements.
I hope I have answered your queries.

kristine26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
ConradFael said:
You can check your sss contribution online and print it or you can go back to your previous employer ask for a certificate of your contributions. I did mine for 12 contributions (equivalent to 12 months or 1 year) with the OR number per contribution. I guess both will be a solid evidence that you have paid your sss. I hope you are still paying your sss even if you are unemployed.
If your ielts is academics then you have to take the general module. They only require the general module if I'm not mistaken. I too took the academics and have to the general as this was the requirements.
I hope I have answered your queries.
Yes I am still paying for my sss but I also have lapses. But to make sure I will also include my itr for the first two years of my work. As for my ielts, I took general but since the application we send in june will be returned in another 2 to three months, I will be requesting british council for a duplicate copy.

Thanks again

pongpong1984

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15, 2011
Doc's Request.
additional-French Diploma (March 21, 2012)
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
December 28, 2011
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
April 30, 2013 (started visa processing)
Med's Request
July 23, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2, 2013
Interview........
waived (received CSQ on February 25, 2013)
Passport Req..
September 11, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 18, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2014
How to edit my profile so that i can show my application details? tanx a lot

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
Hi guys ,
It's kinda of a good news for people who are really affected by the New rules of Aug 1st 2013..

Have a look...
http://www.cicnews.com/2013/09/quebec-immigration-regulations-challenged-court-092948.html

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
sent all docs (with notary public signed)
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
sent with application when filing
File Transfer...
File transfered BIQ to Montreal - hopefully end of 2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
Jenalby said:
Hi guys ,
It's kinda of a good news for people who are really affected by the New rules of Aug 1st 2013..

Have a look...
http://www.cicnews.com/2013/09/quebec-immigration-regulations-challenged-court-092948.html
Hi,
Yes, just now i got email from my process consultant. so chance to go for old rule for me.

mobeepk

Star Member
May 3, 2013
hardik_shah said:
Hi

Mobeepk,

TCF and DELF/DALF both are exam to prove ur proficiency in french.

DELF/DALF is an diploma which is valid for lifetime whereas TCF/TCFQ/TEF/TEFaQ are tests and valid for two years.

DELf/DALF, TCF, TEF are the exams in all four proficiencies reading, writing, speaking and listening (in TCF and TEF reading and writing are optional) whereas TCFQ and TEFaQ are tailor-made exams only for quebec applicants which has only two sections Speaking and listening.
Thanks for the information. Can you please suggest what min score is required in DELF or TCF to apply for Quebec immigration

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ConradFael said:
1. In form A-0520-AA, Question 11: List every place you have lived in the past 10 years:

I have lived only in one place for the past 10 years up to now. What do I place in the "Length of time" boxes? From what Year/month do I start and from what year month do I end?

If you stayed in one place in the past 10 years put the date 10 years from now in the FROM and leave blank in the TO date

2. Still in the same form, Question 12: Education, excluding elementary school:

I started my college taking up BS Legal Management for the 1st year then I decided to take up BS Nursing and transferred to another school to finish the course. So my 1st year course got credited and transferred successfully to my BS Nursing transcript of records.

From Year/Month To Year/Month Name of Institution/Country Name of Diploma Obtained(See instructions)

1. 2005/April 2008/March De Ocampo Memorial College/Philippines Bachelor of Science in Nursing
2. 2003/April 2004/March San Beda College/Philippines WHAT DO I PUT HERE? You do not need to include this in the list if you did not attain a diploma for this.
3. 1999/April 2003/March San Beda College/Philippines High School Diploma

3. Again, still in the same form, Question 13.1: Principal tasks you performed (Use separate sheet if necessary)

Do I have to put every principal task or could I just put in the major tasks and just leave the rest on the detailed certificate of employment I got from my company? I put a detailed tasks in my application. It will be confirmed by your certificate of employment.

How do I use a separate sheet once necessary?
You can use Word for your additional info. Just follow the instructions for the additional sheet such as placing your name on the top left. Read the instructions for more details.

4. I am applying as a single. Do I just leave page 9of 9, "Declaration by spouses/ Declaration by de facto spouses" blank? You can put N/A

Thank you very much! :) You're welcome
Thanks Sir ConradFael for having the time to answer my queries. I really appreciate the quick response. Going back to your answer to QUESTION 2, so I dont need to put it anymore and the transcript just explains everything? Or do I put N/A?

Re: SSS contributions.

I have the same problem. I also noticed that the system is not up to date up to the latest monthly contributions.

What I will do is print my online contribution and have it stamped at a nearby SSS branch. Then file an affidavit claiming that:

1. SSS does not give out ORIGINAL or CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES of summarized monthly claims and only has an online inquiry system.
2. I printed out a copy of my monthly claims and had it checked and received by a SSS officer.
3. The printout is not up to date up to the last month.
4. attached is a photocopy of my payslips from the months that did not reflect on the online report.

I also have my ITRs from the companies that I have worked with (backup in case they dont recognize the SSS online thing)

Can I gather thoughts about this from senior forum members? Thanks! :)

MLT3211

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2013 (Received by D. Margetti)
Nomination.....
PER Received on 11-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-2014
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
YES
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
sent on 22nd Feb., 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In the year 2014
Hi

Has anyone read this story

"On August 1, 2013 new immigration regulations came into effect, which significantly changed the selection criteria under the Quebec Skilled Worker program. [size=10pt][size=10pt]Not only did the changes apply to applications submitted after August 1st but also to be the vast majority of files submitted prior to that date. Tens of thousands of applicants will be affected.[/size][/size] Many of them have waited patiently in line for a number of years and many of them will no longer qualify. To make matters worse, most of them will not be refunded their Quebec government processing fees.

Late last month, Attorney David Cohen and Mathieu Bouchard, acting as co-counsel, initiated two separate legal proceedings against the Quebec government and the Minister responsible for Immigration.

In the first legal proceeding the lawyers are asking the Quebec Superior Court to declare the new regulations null because they contend that the government did never give itself the power to enact retroactive regulations in immigration matters.

In the second legal proceeding the lawyers are asking the Quebec Superior Court for Certification as a Class Action for the purpose of seeking reimbursement of government processing fees in the event that the first legal proceedings is not successful.

The Quebec government is following in the footsteps of the Federal government, which last year retroactively terminated the applications of some 280,000 individuals, who had applied for permanent residency under the Federal Skilled Worker program. That issue is currently before the Federal Court of Appeal and is expected to be argued before next summer.

Attorney David Cohen considers the retroactive application of immigration regulations to be repugnant. According to Mr. Cohen “both governments have acted unfairly and unethically. It remains to be seen whether the governments' actions are also illegal”.

skyflakes

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent
HELLO! i'M FROM THE PHILIPPINES AND I AM ABOUT TO LODGE MY APPLICATION FOR QSW IN TWO DAYS TO COME.

beautiful-carla

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreaal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2013(Received on 11/10/2013)
Doc's Request.
Submitted all documents...
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
08-10-2013(together w/my Application documents)
File Transfer...
waiting....
Med's Request
waiting....
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
Hopefully waived...
Passport Req..
waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Only GOD knows when...
LANDED..........
Only GOD knows when...
skyflakes said:
HELLO! i'M FROM THE PHILIPPINES AND I AM ABOUT TO LODGE MY APPLICATION FOR QSW IN TWO DAYS TO COME.
Same here sky flakes...

Martin5588

Sep 17, 2013
Hi Guys, :) :)

I have an inquiry concerning the people who apply after 6 December 2011 like me, i have sent my application on 8 December 2011 and received 12, and they have sent me the file number with a condition to send them ILETS and TCF or my file would be closed and i did it.
according to that, is my file be on the old regulations before 1st of August 2013 specially that they have already counted my languages points ???

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
Martin5588 said:
Hi Guys, :) :)

I have an inquiry concerning the people who apply after 6 December 2011 like me, i have sent my application on 8 December 2011 and received 12, and they have sent me the file number with a condition to send them ILETS and TCF or my file would be closed and i did it.
according to that, is my file be on the old regulations before 1st of August 2013 specially that they have already counted my languages points ???
I think that would still depend on whether they started processing or not before August 1. Look at No. 1 to see if they have started processing on your file or not in this link: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/questions-answers.html#august. It looks like you're still under new rules because they asked you for missiong documents...

Janiceian_m

Sep 28, 2013
bosschips said:
Thanks Sir ConradFael for having the time to answer my queries. I really appreciate the quick response. Going back to your answer to QUESTION 2, so I dont need to put it anymore and the transcript just explains everything? Or do I put N/A?

Re: SSS contributions.

I have the same problem. I also noticed that the system is not up to date up to the latest monthly contributions.

What I will do is print my online contribution and have it stamped at a nearby SSS branch. Then file an affidavit claiming that:

1. SSS does not give out ORIGINAL or CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES of summarized monthly claims and only has an online inquiry system.
2. I printed out a copy of my monthly claims and had it checked and received by a SSS officer.
3. The printout is not up to date up to the last month.
4. attached is a photocopy of my payslips from the months that did not reflect on the online report.

I also have my ITRs from the companies that I have worked with (backup in case they dont recognize the SSS online thing)

Can I gather thoughts about this from senior forum members? Thanks! :)