QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdammalli said:
Hi Vikas,

I thought of asking the same question to you when I saw your timeline few days back.. :)
Well, I dont have any idea about status of my file.. Almost all the people who applied in 2011 have no idea when will be their interview.. I'm fedup waiting so long time.. :mad: ???

I'm thinking to call montreal to get the status.. Have you got to know status of ur application?

Thanks
-Malatesh
Urgently

New Rules Publisehd today in quebec website

Note to candidates under the Regular Skilled Worker Program:
You submitted an immigration application and would like to withdraw your application? You can do so if the Ministère received your application between July 8 and August 16, 2013.

You must submit the electronic form Withdrawal of Immigration Application duly completed, no later than September 16, 2013.

Note: Your immigration application will be returned within two to three months, without the required fees having been processed.

But here the question , what is the meaning of the preimary evaluation if we know the answer of this question we will know whos will be under the new rules ,

here there is 2 opnion
one said the pre evaluation that validate when we received file number and the fees is received

another idea said the evaluation mean the last evaluation before Waiting or interview message

so now the question , so is there any one can clasify the meaning of this word ???

Amirjs

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
AOR Received.
22-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the file: 4 points. TCFQ: sent with the file: B1 - 8 points
lemans207 said:
Hey, with all respect to all here,
Stop listening to them, mostly no one knows anything,no one even had interview, and no one had equivalence, no one knows what happens during interview, but very few can help.

The officer will give 6 points for your degree if you dont prove 2/3 of the courses below taken, thats why they as for transcript, I suggest you go for degree equivalence to grant the 10 points,

Quebec officers very smart and play well between rules,

I will try to find the link for each university in each country how they credit each degree,
To get 10 points you must prove that during university, you completed two thirds of the courses enumerated herebelow and forming the program of Soutien Informatique:

Code Énoncé de la compétence Heures Unités
462-012 Se situer au regard du métier et de la démarche de formation 30 2
462-025 Analyser l'architecture et le fonctionnement de systèmes informatiques 75 5
462-038 Mettre à profit les possibilités de systèmes d'exploitation de technologie vieillissante 105 8
462-043 Appliquer une démarche de résolution de problèmes 45 3
462-052 Effectuer de la recherche d'information 30 2
462-068 Développer un programme utilitaire 120 8
462-074 Interagir dans des situations professionnelles variées 60 4
462-088 Exploiter les possibilités des logiciels d'application 120 8
462-096 Mettre à profit les possibilités de systèmes d'exploitation de technologie de pointe 90 6
462-106 Créer et exploiter une base de données 90 6
462-116 Installer les éléments physiques et logiques d'un poste informatique 90 6
462-122 Gérer son temps 30 2
462-135 Communiquer en anglais 75 5
462-148 Gérer l'accès aux ressources d'un réseau 120 8
462-157 Mettre en place les ressources partageables d'un réseau 105 7
462-166 Exploiter les possibilités des moyens de télécommunication 90 6
462-173 Assurer son cheminement professionnel 45 3
462-186 Rétablir le fonctionnement d'un poste informatique 90 6
462-194 Optimiser le rendement d'un poste informatique 60 4
462-205 Fournir de l'assistance à la clientèle à partir d'un centre d'appel 75 5
462-218 Assurer le bon fonctionnement des postes informatiques en milieu de travail 120 8
462-228 Assurer le service à la clientèle en milieu de travail 120 8
Are you referring to the Niveau de scolarité? or the Domaine de formation (AOT)? i am talking about the AOT since computer engineering is now 12 points... rather than 6...

I know the 2/3 rule and i believe that they did check my transcript upon receiving the file and before issuing the AOR as some of my friends had their files returned because their AOT do not match...

I believe this is the quebec equivalent of my degree (major in information systems) http://www.cse.concordia.ca/prospectivestudents/undergraduateprograms/programoptions/#Information Systems Electives

are you referring for the number of years of my study (Niveau de scolarité) when you are talking about the 10 or 6 points thing? i studied for 4 years university level which is the equivalent of 3 years quebec study as per the tables of equivalence of my country (TABLEAU COMPARATIF DES DIPLÔMES)

I think the list of subjects you mentioned above are not for the Information Systems major...

thanks dude

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mina_monmon said:
Urgently

You submitted an immigration application and would like to withdraw your application? You can do so if the Ministère received your application between July 8 and August 16, 2013.

You must submit the electronic form Withdrawal of Immigration Application duly completed, no later than September 16, 2013.

Note: Your immigration application will be returned within two to three months, without the required fees having been processed.

But here the question , what is the meaning of the preimary evaluation if we know the answer of this question we will know whos will be under the new rules ,

here there is 2 opnion
one said the pre evaluation that validate when we received file number and the fees is received

another idea said the evaluation mean the last evaluation before Waiting or interview message

so now the question , so is there any one can clasify the meaning of this word ???
Link source

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
hello

please seniors help

i have send application for CSQ before 1 august 2013

didnt get any reference number or AOR ..

i have done Masters in computers so now my points in area of training increse from 6 to 12(please confirm if it increase or not)

so wht should i do now?

should i withdraw the previous file and send new one if yes then in what connection i wrote to them..coz i dnt have any file number till yet

please advice i m very worried

thanks in advance

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec2013 said:
hello

please seniors help

i have send application for CSQ before 1 august 2013

didnt get any reference number or AOR ..

i have done Masters in computers so now my points in area of training increse from 6 to 12(please confirm if it increase or not)

so wht should i do now?

should i withdraw the previous file and send new one if yes then in what connection i wrote to them..coz i dnt have any file number till yet

please advice i m very worried

thanks in advance
Look Dear frds tomorrow as god willing i will make call asking them about the same question
because im exactly like u i already submited my application on june and untill now i didnt receive anything from them

Appreciate receive your feedback if u receive any response before ,

thanks in advance
c

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
mina_monmon said:
Look Dear frds tomorrow as god willing i will make call asking them about the same question
because im exactly like u i already submited my application on june and untill now i didnt receive anything from them

Appreciate receive your feedback if u receive any response before ,

thanks in advance
c
what is your feild?

did ur number increasing?

when did u send application?

u can only withdraw if u send them from july to august

thanks for ur response

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
lemans207 said:
Listen, there is something you must know, I can share my experience with you cause I am here since 3 years and I've seen many cases, if you go back and read more.

applicants who go for interview with points below 54/single and 62/married, its very risky since minimum 1/6 point adaptability is given.
also without degree equivalence for BS 6 points can b given instead of 10 points.

These two things are risky.

so I suggest everyone take care for these things, since each one waiting around 3 years for interview, else will be time waste.
Lemans,

Are you saying that for the past 3 years people have shared that that those who attained 54 AND below (62 AND below) got interviewed? Or are you saying 53 AND below (61 AND below)? Would you happen to know if these people had AOT under the priority list or not? Thanks..

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raistlin17phil said:
Lemans,

Are you saying that for the past 3 years people have shared that that those who attained 54 AND below (62 AND below) got interviewed? Or are you saying 53 AND below (61 AND below)? Would you happen to know if these people had AOT under the priority list or not? Thanks..
I am not talking about priority ...
priority specially nurses they are easily selected, no problems at all, even without single French word.
but for new rules now, everyone should be aware, special when PQ is back

Dreamland1234

Jul 19, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
File Transfer...
17-02-2016
Med's Request
16-03-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-216
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
mina_monmon said:
Urgently

here there is 2 opnion

So, as per my understanding, applications submitted before 8th July, 2013 are safe!

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreamland1234 said:
mina_monmon said:
Urgently

here there is 2 opnion

So, as per my understanding, applications submitted before 8th July, 2013 are safe!
The understanding for me on this is, the files received after 8th of july are not opened yet and if you want to take it back you are at the liberty, however, the other files which they have at least opened for the completeness check, it may take another 3 months for the check to be complete, and you will have to wait for them to return the file, considering its not complete, at that time. the new rule or the old rule has nothing to do for this case, the absolutely the case that any application received after these dates are followed with new rules.

BTW, recently i received a mail from them for my query, that the AOR will be sent to applicants who are satisfying all the requirement, again, it does not say anything further.

agatumwine

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 July 2013
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with App.
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
TCFQ is much easier than TCF because it is shorter and there are just two sections: listening comprehension and speaking.

Meanwhile, i don't know where to place myself, i did TCFQ and got Listening B1 and Speaking C1. So what is my level of French in that case? Not B1, B2 or C1?
Pliz reply.

vicky4frendz

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/10/2011
AOR Received.
3/12/2011
IELTS Request
Submited afterwards
Interview........
Waiting :(
Hi Malatesh

I'd called them couple of weeks back and got same response as I'm getting since very begining - "Your file is under process, we can not tell you the exact time when you may called for an interview"

I doubt sometimes, Do they really know any other sentence......?? :p

I even tried to make him at least say that if my file has gone through preliminary evaluation or not? My file is in queue for selection interview or not?

But I heared nothing except universal answer stated above.... :-X

You can have your chance making call to MICC... If you get to know something more than me, then please do share.. :)

Cheers
-Vicky

mdammalli said:
Hi Vikas,

I thought of asking the same question to you when I saw your timeline few days back.. :)
Well, I dont have any idea about status of my file.. Almost all the people who applied in 2011 have no idea when will be their interview.. I'm fedup waiting so long time.. :mad: ???

I'm thinking to call montreal to get the status.. Have you got to know status of ur application?

Thanks
-Malatesh

Dreamland1234

Jul 19, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
File Transfer...
17-02-2016
Med's Request
16-03-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-216
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
swamik said:
The understanding for me on this is, the files received after 8th of july are not opened yet and if you want to take it back you are at the liberty, however, the other files which they have at least opened for the completeness check, it may take another 3 months for the check to be complete, and you will have to wait for them to return the file, considering its not complete, at that time. the new rule or the old rule has nothing to do for this case, the absolutely the case that any application received after these dates are followed with new rules.

BTW, recently i received a mail from them for my query, that the AOR will be sent to applicants who are satisfying all the requirement, again, it does not say anything further.
Just to share my timeline. I got AOR and file no on 3rd May, 2013. Am I in the new rule or in the old one?

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreamland1234 said:
Just to share my timeline. I got AOR and file no on 3rd May, 2013. Am I in the new rule or in the old one?
It does not make any difference, you will be informed if you are short of points. Also, if you have lesser french score you can attempt to upgrade it. All other things are not in your control at all. They will use the rule according to their convenience

If you are in the priority based on new rules, you can get some update quickly....