lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stalincanada said:
hi lemans207,

how come after 6 Dec 2011 applicants affected for new rules is there any evidence and before Dec 2011 applicants also didn't complete their process and in immi website also not mentioned that it will effect after dec 2011
that voice record they posted last time, but not 100% sure of what he said, better you email them

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:
that voice record they posted last time, but not 100% sure of what he said, better you email them

LOl well i ve heared about first of all i think so whenever some speaks up officially he gives himself introduction but this recording seems to be recorded by personally by someone ! and i think so once the recording starts it should be like my name is XYZ i am an official representator of Quebec immigration and today i will answer ur questions LOL he never tells his name :D even u call call centre they tell their name in french and then say how can i help u

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umer Shahzad said:
LOl well i ve heared about first of all i think so whenever some speaks up officially he gives himself introduction but this recording seems to be recorded by personally by someone ! and i think so once the recording starts it should be like my name is XYZ i am an official representator of Quebec immigration and today i will answer ur questions LOL he never tells his name :D even u call call centre they tell their name in french and then say how can i help u
that's the point even his French was sooo bad :D

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grande_folie said:
No, his french was good. Moreover, he was using the Québec accent also.
my French accent youll think I am born in france, so easy to do so,
but lets search it on youtube, usually such things are uploaded on youtube

grande_folie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:
my French accent youll think I am born in france, so easy to do so,
I didn't say that the guy was a québecois but he was using the québec accent. It's difficult to find whether that audio was fake or real.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grande_folie said:
I didn't say that the guy was a québecois but he was using the québec accent. It's difficult to find whether that audio was fake or real.

its simple whenever an official gives guidence or help he introduce himself on behalf of BIQ it was not mentioned in the tape !

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
in every sessions of micc there is two parts, the first for introducing the officer and to talk about Quebec and immigration programs, the second one is for answering questions
the record is for the second part

babeerino

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
krishhmurali said:
Read in another forum ... for the comfort of ppl like me who have already sent the file and yet to get AoR .. .. For sure the file will be processed under new rule irrespective of the date you have filed (provided if it is still pending for preliminary evaluation). Just my thought ..

WARNING: The 20K cap will be counted taking into account not only the applications filed on or after August the 1st 2013, but also those filed prior to this date, for which the MICC has not yet started the actual processing (i.e. they haven't reached the stage of “preliminary examination”). This retroactive application of immigration rules is a “first” when it comes to the Quebec procedures, and will affect perhaps hundreds if not thousands of applications filed over the last few months.
I guess this is not a good news for some who just launched their applications recently. Is there any way we can possibly know if the quota has been reached or not?

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Guys,

no need for the infinite loop.

the recording was clear, the source and link were clear.

if someone listened well to the recording or read the translation, would know that if you already got an official email or mail with AOR then no new rules will apply.

please listen to the recording yourselves to make sure.

or at least read the translation.

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
signalmaker said:
Guys,

no need for the infinite loop.

the recording was clear, the source and link were clear.

if someone listened well to the recording or read the translation, would know that if you already got an official email or mail with AOR then no new rules will apply.

please listen to the recording yourselves to make sure.

or at least read the translation.
I think the recording was kind of confusing. He would say something in answer to question 1 then contradict this in answer no. 3, for example... What I got out of it was more questions! LOL ;D I just wish they would just post the information on their website...

beni

Dec 8, 2009
Hey guys,

I just noticed that they updated the website and used the following phrase for the new rules:

"All applications will be processed according to the new rules in effect as of August 1, 2013, with the exception of those for which processing began prior to that date."

At least, they removed the phrase stating that the new rules are 'retroactive'. Also they changed the 'preliminary process' to 'process'.

Cheers.

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
beni said:
Hey guys,

I just noticed that they updated the website and used the following phrase for the new rules:

"All applications will be processed according to the new rules in effect as of August 1, 2013, with the exception of those for which processing began prior to that date."

At least, they removed the phrase stating that the new rules are 'retroactive'. Also they changed the 'preliminary process' to 'process'.

Cheers.
Exactly, both notices are right, the second one was " preliminary examination "

it seems that they got some feedback from the Calling Centre, that people are asking about Preliminary Examination, and as they have nothing in system about this world, they decided to change it to a more common word which is processing.

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Can you please share covering letter which you have submitted with the application :-*for the CSQ ?
I want to know how we will write our covering letter I mean is there any specific format or specimen.?

Best Regards,

Rizwan Ali