waived
Passport Req..
30/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
HI everyone

so i called MICC yesterday asking when i can expect my AOR, the lady i spoke with said i should expect my AOR in about 4 months from now. she confirmed my file was open on 4th july and MICC took 1230 CAD out of my credit card on 23rd july.

am wondering why they wont just send AOR as email.

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
Stylove said:
Yeah Signal, got charged, but no news yet, and reaching the 6th month without AOR, nervousness is eminent!!
Did you try to call them? They can identify you by name, birth date, etc. Then you can ask for status, if you are marked as priority, and your reference number.

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
Preferred said:
Believe that you will be selected and it will become ur reality ....a man usually experiences what he thinks

Love this, thank you! :)

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oszi said:
Yes, except it seems you got AOR, but I got only a simple letter with the credit card slip attached, and titled RECU. It had a receipt number, and a Numero du Dossier, VA00005XXXX. No AOR text, nothing. Not in my e-mail also, I even check the SPAM folder quite often.

Interestingly when I called Call Center, they asked for a reference number, but this VA00005XXXX was not that. Instead they searched by my name, birth date, etc. I just forgot to actually ask for my reference number in the end, but probably I will call them for that today.

What does your reference number look like, anyone who received AOR?
AOR actually only you can find on the forum dictionary ;D
when you applied to CSQ, you actually asked them to open for you file

They replied for you that your file number is vaxxxxx so its already done ;)

alexey_nathan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2013
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
Just called MICC, really glad I did: the agent said my file is in priority and in process. She doesn't know when the process started, so no news about the new rules, but at least this ;-) My AOT was 12 points in old rules and still 12 points in new rules (computer science, Canadian diploma = Quebec diploma).

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
alexey_nathan said:
Just called MICC, really glad I did: the agent said my file is in priority and in process. She doesn't know when the process started, so no news about the new rules, but at least this ;-) My AOT was 12 points in old rules and still 12 points in new rules (computer science, Canadian diploma = Quebec diploma).
Congratulations! These new rules may prove to be better for us than expected (at least for computer engineers and programmers).

Let's see if they can keep the promise of maximum 60 days for processing time in cases of priority.

temperance

Jun 17, 2012
ksa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 13,2013
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
dadabigboy said:
HI everyone

so i called MICC yesterday asking when i can expect my AOR, the lady i spoke with said i should expect my AOR in about 4 months from now. she confirmed my file was open on 4th july and MICC took 1230 CAD out of my credit card on 23rd july.

am wondering why they wont just send AOR as email.

WE have the same experince i also called them... and the lady who answered me just told m that my file has been opened last 24 of july and my cheque was encash already... when i ask about aor... she said to wait for 4 to 6 mons.
ill just hope for the best.

alexey_nathan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2013
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
oszi said:
Congratulations! These new rules may prove to be better for us than expected (at least for computer engineers and programmers).

Let's see if they can keep the promise of maximum 60 days for processing time in cases of priority.
I though 60 days is the maximum time between receipt and STARTING processing, no?

alexey_nathan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2013
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
temperance said:
WE have the same experince i also called them... and the lady who answered me just told m that my file has been opened last 24 of july and my cheque was encash already... when i ask about aor... she said to wait for 4 to 6 mons.
ill just hope for the best.
Hopefully, you'll be fine as well, I've filed the application less than a month before you, so I hope you'll get some good news in few weeks as well!

dadabigboy

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
1212 CC CHARGE DATE 11-11-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSWP1 30/07/2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
PER 21-11-2014
IELTS Request
09-03-2013
Med's Request
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
03/06/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hi everyone,

i just called MICC again and a nice gentle man attended to me, he checked my file read out the names of my family member and said my file was in ''priority'' my degree is accounting and i know i got 6 in AOT. but i know i have 62 points without my wife economics and statistics degree being awarded AOT points for statistics. i asked the customer service man, what he meant by priority, he said the processing will be generally shorter.

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
oszi said:
Some good news from me, I just called MICC, my application is suddenly In Process, and IT IS PRIORITY. This means, that they actually got it out of the normal queue, and put it into priority based on the new AOT rules (I have a Computer Engineer Masters degree, U062, NOC2147). I am really curious now, if I will get waiver also based on 63 points (but no french points in that, based on new rules).
Its really good that the person told the info,just now I rang Montreal to ask abt the status of the file.He said he can't disclose the info ,he just said ur file is under study,so far good.If we need anything from ur side we will let you know.Hope u were fortunate to speak to a nice person on the phone.

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
dadabigboy said:
hi everyone,

i just called MICC again and a nice gentle man attended to me, he checked my file read out the names of my family member and said my file was in ''priority'' my degree is accounting and i know i got 6 in AOT. but i know i have 62 points without my wife economics and statistics degree being awarded AOT points for statistics. i asked the customer service man, what he meant by priority, he said the processing will be generally shorter.
I also hold a degree in Accounting with full membership in ACCA. and scored B2 in French with AOR on 22nd August 2012. It sounds weird to learn that accounting is a priority since it only scores 6 points. Is there anyone in this forum who has heard a similar thing before ? or the call center staff just want to^make fun?[/color]

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
sent all docs (with notary public signed)
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
sent with application when filing
File Transfer...
File transfered BIQ to Montreal - hopefully end of 2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
Can anyone help me. DELF A1 vs A2, Can i go for A2 directly? I plan to go for A2 directly in sep'2013 in india.
and i am going to class regularly (currently in beginner level 3). please suggest.

dadabigboy

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
1212 CC CHARGE DATE 11-11-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSWP1 30/07/2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
PER 21-11-2014
IELTS Request
09-03-2013
Med's Request
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
03/06/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hello @sango i have never come to this forum to clown, i am kinda asking a question if it could be true, but why would i doubt the man when i dont see what hes seeing? also for him to tell me '' everything looks good in this file'' and i asked what he meant by 'priority'' he said it means your file will be processed faster than the normal processing time. i dont belong to the forum to clown. i have learnt so much from here and still learning, i havent even written and french test yet, i want to study for about 3 more months and try my hands on TEFAQ.

sango said:
I also hold a degree in Accounting with full membership in ACCA. and scored B2 in French with AOR on 22nd August 2012. It sounds weird to learn that accounting is a priority since it only scores 6 points. Is there anyone in this forum who has heard a similar thing before ? or the call center staff just want to^make fun?[/color]

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
alexey_nathan said:
I though 60 days is the maximum time between receipt and STARTING processing, no?
GPI-3-1 again:

"Il est prévu que ces dossiers prioritaires soient traités dans un délai maximal de
60 jours ouvrables."

"It is expected that these priority issues are treated within a maximum of
60 working days."