App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
pl. share your timeline when applied,Apr date all. l applied on 28 JULY 13, IN MACHINING TECHNIQUE ,I HAVE THREE YEAR DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGG. BUT MY JOB RESPONSIBILITY ARE SAME AS MACHINIST AND MACHINING AND TOOLING INSPECTOR.WILL THEY GIVE ME 16 POINT FOR AOT .IF IT IS SO THEN I WILL BE ELIGIBLE. PL. SHARE .

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blackcap99 said:
Dear Umer Shahzad,

have you applied for the Quebec Immigration process as your timeline is not showing anything like that.

KR

Rizwan Ali
Yes bro I have already applied and received Aor

encrypted2011

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2011
AOR Received.
21-04-2011
did anyone receive interview calls for HK BIQ from jan-feb 2011?

Dreamland1234

Jul 19, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
File Transfer...
17-02-2016
Med's Request
16-03-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-216
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
oszi said:
It is all in the GPI-3-1 manual, section 4.1

[It seems those who got the file number are in the safe side ;D i.e. the new rule will not be applicable. Appriciate seniors comments please]

Nora3

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Tirana Albania
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal L'Europe de L'Est
NOC Code......
U024
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
27-09-2012
IELTS Request
IELTS+TEFAQ
File Transfer...
FED AOR 11-06-2015
Med's Request
WAITING
oszi said:
Received mid January 2013, CC charged early March, and actually no AOR at all, only a receipt of the fee payment by CC, also early March. About 10 days ago they said it is opened, but not in process yet. Today the guy said something like "It looks good, it is in process". Then I asked "Can you see, if it is marked as priority?" He said yes, it is marked as priority. I asked twice, to be sure, same answer.
:)Hi everybody,
i am from Albania,i have appl on june 2012,i got in sep.2012 just an e-mail confirming that my file was opened.What is AOR??
IELTS+TEFAQ included with appl.NOC 2112.-10 years work exp.-under 35 years.with family.
Please share ,a letter that the BIQ posted to my adress returned back because the post office didnt work at all.When i called to them in may 2013, the girl just replay to me that the file was in process.
thanx

Nora3

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Tirana Albania
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal L'Europe de L'Est
NOC Code......
U024
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
27-09-2012
IELTS Request
IELTS+TEFAQ
File Transfer...
FED AOR 11-06-2015
Med's Request
WAITING
Nora3 said:
:)Hi everybody,
i am from Albania,i have appl on june 2012,i got in sep.2012 just an e-mail confirming that my file was opened.What is AOR??
IELTS+TEFAQ included with appl.NOC 2112.-10 years work exp.-under 35 years.with family.
Please share ,a letter that the BIQ posted to my adress returned back because the post office didnt work at all.When i called to them in may 2013, the girl just replay to me that the file was in process.
thanx
AOR=accuse de reception,,,,

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is number of visas will be giving until Dec 2013 by Federal government

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/ips/economic.asp

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umer Shahzad said:
Yes bro I have already applied and received Aor
Dear Umer

That's really nice, you have applied for CSQ and are in the que. I hope you will find visa stamped very soon inshaAllah.

Bro I am planning to apply for the process. I need your help in preparing my documents first of all I would like to tell you about my credential so that you may access and may give your opinion

Sr. # Description Points Remarks
1 Education 12 Master's of Civil Engineering
2 Area of Training 12 Civil, Construction and Transportation Engineering (Bachelors, 4 years)
3 Validated Employment Offer -
4 Work Experience 8 6 years
5 Age 16 32 years
6 Language Proficiency
6(i) French - DELF A1
6(ii) English 4 IELTS Listening: 6.5 Reading: 6.5 Writing: 5.5 Speaking: 6.0
7 Stay and Family in Quebec -
8 Spouse's Characteristics
8(i) Education Level 3 Bachelor's of Computer Arts (4 years degree)
8(ii) Area of Training 2 Section C of the areas
8(iii) Age 3 28 years
9 Children -
10 Financial Self-Sufficiency 1 Making of a contract (Cutoff score =1)
11 Adaptability 6 Overall assessment (0-6)

Available Points 67

Required Points 63

I need your guidance in preparing following documents,

1. Ture Copy of Birth Certificates (As you know its not easy to find birth certificates from the Union Councils in Pakistan so Can we submit Attested copy from Notary Public of Our CNIC as proof of date of birth)
2. Degrees and Transcript (True Copies are required: Can we submit true copies attested from HEC or we have to submit attestation from the universities)
3. About Experience Certificates (How to get income tax returns, I mean from where we can get these documents and how we can get their true copies)

Dear Umer and Other senior members, I am asking from you people as you have prepared all these documents so you can guide me in better way.

Bundle of thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Rizwan Ali

divya.pandit

May 11, 2013
Hello All,

I had applied for quebec selection certificate in 1 week for Feb'13. Also received file no in apr'13.

Till today, no movment/no new for interview :(.

Pl. share your experience / words so I am keep my patient on!!!!

Regards,

Divya

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
divya.pandit said:
Hello All,

I had applied for quebec selection certificate in 1 week for Feb'13. Also received file no in apr'13.

Regards,

Divya
I believe its too early to lose patience. i have also applied during feb and received my aor in May.. but, there are many here who are waiting for more than 2 years to get the update, you can wait for another 8 months to one year to start worrying, unless you are in a Priority occupation.....

divya.pandit

May 11, 2013
Thanks for revert!!!!

According to my consultant, they are in opinion that authorities would start interview slot for India around/in Nov'13.

Are you having simiral/related news?

Thanks,

Divya

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
divya.pandit said:
Hello All,

Regards,

Divya

Hi Divya, processing times vary based on a number of factors. Getting an AOR in 2 months, as in your case, is fast. If your AOT is under priority, u may be called for an interview early, and that is even still dependent on where you are based/if interviews are being scheduled for ur area. Keep ur fingers crossed, :) often and no :(. Believe that you will be selected and it will become ur reality ....a man usually experiences what he thinks

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
oszi said:
Received mid January 2013, CC charged early March, and actually no AOR at all, only a receipt of the fee payment by CC, also early March. About 10 days ago they said it is opened, but not in process yet. Today the guy said something like "It looks good, it is in process". Then I asked "Can you see, if it is marked as priority?" He said yes, it is marked as priority. I asked twice, to be sure, same answer.
the recipt itself is considered as AOR, check your email and junk carefuly, maybe u got something that month, or april