+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
DebR said:
grimreaper,

My situation is like you with the same AOT and till now I have not updated that, because my consultant said me that the VISA office will fill up that thing according to my job description and I am working as Information Technology (IT) Manager in a local company in my country. So keep patience.
OK.Thank you for letting me know this.

alexey_nathan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2013
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
Do you think applying to a Federal Skilled Worker program after I've applied to QSC is a bad idea?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexey_nathan said:
Do you think applying to a Federal Skilled Worker program after I've applied to QSC is a bad idea?
you can apply if you get federal , cancel ur csq applicaction ;)

shan123

May 21, 2012
oszi said:
4.2.3.2 Intention of refusal and denial

If the candidate does not meet the regulatory conditions, a letter PERM 401 (intention to refuse the preliminary examination) is sent, along with the evaluation sheet (FEVAL). The applicant has 60 days from the date Shipping to respond. If the applicant responds to this letter and its request should nevertheless be denied, a letter PERM 401 (refusal to review Preliminary) is transmitted, if necessary, together with the FEVAL. If the applicant does not comply with the letter of intent to deny his application is denied the expiry of 60 days without further notice.

The code for the formation of the principal applicant and spouse must appear FEVAL on the candidate.

Remarks:

- Is designated as the principal applicant, the person whose situation is most advantageous in terms of the allocation of points provided for the weighting in the assessment of an application by a couple. Thus, when a candidate accompanied by a spouse or partner does not qualify the preliminary examination there instead of checking if the spouse or common law could possibly meet the threshold of passage. The immigration counselor examines the chances of the spouse to qualify as the main applicant and forwards, if necessary, a letter PERM 115 (Missing documents) to complete the assessment. If the examination is successful, the advisor opens a new folder in the system computer and continued evaluation as usual. If the spouse can not qualify as a principal applicant, the counselor says FEVAL on this option was considered but the spouse does not respond not meet the requirements to be selected as the principal applicant.

- Exceptionally, a candidate who does not meet the requirements preliminary examination may be accepted at this stage if the official believes that the grid does not reflect the capacity of the latter to successfully establish or appears to be of particular distress. The procedures for the use of ministerial discretion (Article 40 of RSFN) are discussed in Chapter 5 of the component 3 (SEE GPI 3-5).
Hi all,

please help with this.. :)

I applied for CSQ in august 2012 and then in november 2012 i got a letter about some missing documents and was given a period of 90 days ....so i submitted the missing documents in that period and after that in 10 may 2013 i got another letter from them...its about the intention to refuse and given a time period of 90 days to submit more documents that can support the file....the main reason they wrote in the letter is the short of points ...because they didn't give any points for my work experience and AOT ...but i was expecting 8 in work experience ( > 5yrs experience in the same field of my education) and [b]6 in AOR (BACC-4 ) FOREIGN Bachelors DEGREE in computer sciences (2007)[/b]. i know that it has been more than 5yrs for that degree but it says if the degree is more than 5yrs then they will award points if i do 1yr experience in the same field of education. but i have 5yrs of experience in the same field.

So my question here is....How do i show them that i am working in same field of education

WHEN i applied, AOT code was U062 which i thought will give me 6 points but i didn't get :( but now i see that NOC code for my job is 2173 ..so what should i do about this...i am little confused about the PREVIOUS AOT codes and the new NOC?

• ASSESSMENT FORM
    | Examen.Pré factor. IQ Selection
    Level of education 12/12
    Field formati 0/16 ???
    Experience prof. 0/8 ???
    Age 16/16
    french Translation. comp. Oral 0/8
    french Translation. exp. Oral 0/8
    Engl. comp. Oral 2/3
    Engl. exp. Oral 3/3
    Stay in Quebec 0/5
    Family in Quebec 0/3
    Spouse Education 0/3
    Conj. Dorn. Form. 0/4
    Partner Age 3/3
    Conj Fr Comp. Oral 0/3
    Conj. Fr Exp. Oral 0/3
    Job Offer validated 0/10
    Other factors 9/9
    Children 8/8
    Autonomy ñnanciè 1/1

waiting for the reply :)
Thanks.

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
shan123 said:
Hi all,

please help with this.. :)

I applied for CSQ in august 2012 and then in november 2012 i got a letter about some missing documents and was given a period of 90 days ....so i submitted the missing documents in that period and after that in april 2013 i got another letter from them...its about the intention to refuse and given a time period of 90 days to submit more documents that can support the file....the main reason they wrote in the letter is the short of points ...because they didn't give any points for my work experience and AOT ...but i was expecting 8 in work experience ( > 5yrs experience in the same field of my education) and [b]6 in AOR (BACC-4 ) FOREIGN Bachelors DEGREE in computer sciences (2007)[/b]. i know that it has been more than 5yrs for that degree but it says if the degree is more than 5yrs then they will award points if i do 1yr experience in the same field of education. but i have 5yrs of experience in the same field.

So my question here is....How do i show them that i am working in same field of education

WHEN i applied, AOT code was U062 which i thought will give me 6 points but i didn't get :( but now i see that NOC code for my job is 2173 ..so what should i do about this...i am little confused about the PREVIOUS AOT codes and the new NOC?

• ASSESSMENT FORM
    | Examen.Pré factor. IQ Selection
    Level of education 12/12
    Field formati 0/16 ???
    Experience prof. 0/8 ???
    Age 16/16
    french Translation. comp. Oral 0/8
    french Translation. exp. Oral 0/8
    Engl. comp. Oral 2/3
    Engl. exp. Oral 3/3
    Stay in Quebec 0/5
    Family in Quebec 0/3
    Spouse Education 0/3
    Conj. Dorn. Form. 0/4
    Partner Age 3/3
    Conj Fr Comp. Oral 0/3
    Conj. Fr Exp. Oral 0/3
    Job Offer validated 0/10
    Other factors 9/9
    Children 8/8
    Autonomy ñnanciè 1/1

waiting for the reply :)
Thanks.
NOC 2173 is quite different from NOC 2174. That is why you got 0 for experience, and because there is no experience in the last 5 years for your diploma, your AOT is 0 points also. By the way, if you got the second letter in April, then even the 90 days is over now, your application is already refused.

I would suggest waiting for the new AOT list, maybe they will give points for your diploma in that, if yes, then reapply.

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
oszi said:
NOC 2173 is quite different from NOC 2174. That is why you got 0 for experience, and because there is no experience in the last 5 years for your diploma, your AOT is 0 points also. By the way, if you got the second letter in April, then even the 90 days is over now, your application is already refused.

I would suggest waiting for the new AOT list, maybe they will give points for your diploma in that, if yes, then reapply.
Will his application details not be stored in the system??? for example he applies under a different AOT/NOC or whatever it is called these days? or even job titles/descriptions.
I'm just thinking about misrepresentation here. anyone???

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
aabbhhii said:
Thanks for your reply. I am civil structural engineer (Code : 2131). I have applied from India. How much time it takes for India ?
your AOT is priority, but anyways i guess one year or more ..

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
rifiel said:
Will his application details not be stored in the system??? for example he applies under a different AOT/NOC or whatever it is called these days? or even job titles/descriptions.
I'm just thinking about misrepresentation here. anyone???
If his work experience is 2173, and it would get into new AOT list, then I do not think it is misrepresentation to apply with it. With work experience it is not black or white to decide about a certain AOT, if that fits or not.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Hi All,
Is there any further development on applications without AOR, submitted before 31st July 2013 ?Do they return application that does not meet new criteria or do something else?

Regards,

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
oszi said:
If his work experience is 2173, and it would get into new AOT list, then I do not think it is misrepresentation to apply with it. With work experience it is not black or white to decide about a certain AOT, if that fits or not.
Ok good. Was wondering about the same thing too
:D

dadabigboy

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
1212 CC CHARGE DATE 11-11-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSWP1 30/07/2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
PER 21-11-2014
IELTS Request
09-03-2013
Med's Request
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
03/06/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
rifiel said:
Ok good. Was wondering about the same thing too
:D
hello rifiel,

whats new on your application? file opened yet? mine was opened on 4th july, obviously not in yet as when i called yesterday, i was asked to call back in about 2 months for further information about processing.

shan123

May 21, 2012
oszi said:

Sorry the date is 10 may 2013 not in april ...my mistake. I have to submit the new documents supporting my work experience by this weekend .it will take 2 days for the mail to reach quebec from here thru priority service... my job title is computer program analyst so i am not sure whether it comes under NOC 2173 or 2174??? Please help me out with this.Thanks:)

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends

can anyone tell me that how many points are given for bachelor of commerce (india)
B.com...
I am march-2011 applicant

Regards

shan123

May 21, 2012
oszi said:

So will i get points if my NOC is 2174???

"That is why you got 0 for experience, and because there is no experience in the last 5 years for your diploma, your AOT is 0 points also" What do u mean by this?? Please explain??

(I have a bachelors degree in computer science and Masters degree in computer science)