Interview........
OVER COME
Passport Req..
VERY SOON
VISA ISSUED...
BY HIS GRACE
LANDED..........
BY HIS GRACE
As for me i have no hope in Quebec anymore......other option for me is school nd it expensive.....will have to save towards that and it easy going as a student...

harit79 said:
Agreed.
Just forget about Quebec and choose any other country to migrate.
No more hope.

stalincanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2014
Doc's Request.
30/08/2014
Nomination.....
04/09/2014
AOR Received.
CIC AOR 12/02/2015
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
12/03/2015 to NDVO
Med's Request
waiting
Dear Umershad,harith79

I think below link shows that about preliminary evaluation i.e to meet 49 points we people didn't reach that evaluation

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Grille-synthese.pdf

SEUIL DE PASSAGE À L’EXAMEN
PRÉLIMINAIRE/ PASSING THE REVIEW
PRELIMINARY

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

whenever you lodge your application there are three steps

1) AOR
2) Primary evaluation
3) interview shortlisted/call

aor is given when they check all ur docs they are correct and deduct the fee now a days according to current rules they give aor on certain aot
once aor is given the file goes in the phase of Primary process/examination/evaluation where the passing pts are 42 for the single applicant and 50 for the married and if they pass then they assess your application for interview where u have to meet the threshold of 57 for married and 49 for married and for csq u know 63 for married and 55 for single hope so that makes thing clear for everyone

stalincanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2014
Doc's Request.
30/08/2014
Nomination.....
04/09/2014
AOR Received.
CIC AOR 12/02/2015
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
12/03/2015 to NDVO
Med's Request
waiting
if new language rules effecting to old applicants no body reached until preliminary evaluation that I mentioned in the previous post

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes but it will be applicable to the old applicants if u have lodged ur application and your file has not been in the phase of primray evulation

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
Umer Shahzad said:

whenever you lodge your application there are three steps

1) AOR
2) Primary evaluation
3) interview shortlisted/call

aor is given when they check all ur docs they are correct and deduct the fee now a days according to current rules they give aor on certain aot
once aor is given the file goes in the phase of Primary process/examination/evaluation where the passing pts are 42 for the single applicant and 50 for the married and if they pass then they assess your application for interview where u have to meet the threshold of 57 for married and 49 for married and for csq u know 63 for married and 55 for single hope so that makes thing clear for everyone

When they do primary evaluation? soon after issuing AOR or just before shortlisting for interview. I got my AOR in the month December 2011.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
primarlay evaultion starts straight away after your AOR then they study ur docs in detail if u r still in doubt call biq and ask them they ll tell u much better then me

QuebecPEQ

Jul 17, 2013
So I'm confused now, I called Immigration and they said if I have my CSQ then not to worry as it won't be retroactively evaulated. Does this mean that this isn't the case?

Or does this apply to people who aren't using the PEQ to apply and instead are using the points matrix? That would make more sense, I guess.

terkukaiku

Jul 13, 2013
Riyadh,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-May-2014
Nomination.....
7-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
12-Sep-2014
Med's Request
16-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
18-Sep-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
1-June-2015
Guys,,

I would really appreciate if one of you could give confirm the code for Computer Engineering ... The list is in french & i want to be sure..

Is it Génie informatique et de la construction des ordinateurs (BACC. - 4 ans) ?? Code: U062 ??

Its 6 points for primary applicant... aint it ???

Please help folks!

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
This 'preliminary processing' is really a cause for concern. I received AOR in August 2012 and included in my file is the TEF Attestation from Chambre de Commerce et industrie in Paris with B2 in both listening and speaking. Is there any hope?

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sango said:
This 'preliminary processing' is really a cause for concern. I received AOR in August 2012 and included in my file is the TEF Attestation from Chambre de Commerce et industrie in Paris with B2 in both listening and speaking. Is there any hope?

No worries u ll get it

smallwhale

Feb 24, 2010
Stylove said:
If your file meets the minimum required points to apply without french, then hurry up and apply before the deadline reaches.

After that, immediately enrol in intensive french classes or simply start learning french because you will OBVIOUSLY be called for interview to proof your french knowledge and mind you, you might even be required to proof a B2 at the interview. So you gotta lot of work to do, but apply first.
Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it.
1) Do you know approximately how much time I might have after applying and before getting a interview call ?
2) What is the best way to learn French. I have no knowledge of French and I can probably put half an hour for French every day.

Some of the things which I can think of would be watching some French shows/movies. In that way I can probably
prepare my ear to accept French. But what about speaking ?

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Friend just rang BIQ and the lady on the Phone asked his Reference no he lodged his application in Januaray and got AOR in March 2013 the lady over the phone said your file is not opened and ur file may be assess under new laws and i ve rang them also they told me the same story they added that if the new rules are not applicable on u we will not write a letter to u if yes then we will and format will be of missing doc