QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

kumarbadalabad

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raina29 said:
what is the probability of having problems if one applies for Quebec and settles outside of Quebec after having the PR? Do you think the immigration office will keep an eye on us and trace where we are living (which they can through our SIN card)? I was thinking to move to another province if I have better opportunity there... but wondering if this move can have any impact on my PR (if I receive it of course)
Raina29 said:
Hi Ryan,

I am also from Mauritius and thinking of moving to Toronto from Montreal - I mean once I have done my landing in Quebec. 'I just wanted to know where you applied for your SIN and health card? was it in Quebec only? if yes, this didnt cause any problem for you in GTA?

regards
this kinds of applicants together with their fake applications and documents should not be processed further, wait i'll inform MICC about your file.

Ketevan

Mar 26, 2012
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Federal), Paris (BIQ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011 (Quebec); 29-02-2012 (Federal), signed by KRSZWDA
Nomination.....
Interview letter received from BIQ (Paris) November 2011
AOR Received.
15-08-2011 (Quebec); 23-03-2012 (Federal, e-mail)
File Transfer...
19-04-2012 (London started processing)
Med's Request
12-06-2012 (delivered on 19-06-2012 by post)
Med's Done....
04-07-2012 (received by London on 09-07-2012, signed by IAN); appeared on ECAS on 31-07-2012
Interview........
06-02-2012 (got CSQ at Paris BIQ)
Passport Req..
30-07-12, but cancelled on 08-08-12 (additional background checks needed :o ) New passport req. - 05/11/12
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-12 (Passport submitted in person 15/11/12; Decision made and canadian address on ECAS 23/11/12; passport picked up in person 29/11/12).
LANDED..........
09-03-13, Montreal YUL
No the emploi quebec agent phoned me and said she cannot meet me without purpose :eek: it was a bulgarian lady with very limited understanding of my area. She even told me to apply for teaching permit, although everybody knows that there is no such thing as a permit to teach at post secondary level (college, uni)

She just gave me a list of community organizations that will help me to write CV and teach how to use microsoft Word ;D she thought that I am a troglodyte who has never seen computer? :eek: With such scepticism towards immigrants, you can guess why our CVs get thrown into the bin immediately by recruiters.
I was disappointed. It all depends on agent. My Senegalese friend also went to emploi quebec and his agent even gave him a PRIME letter -this is the letter that states that government will pay a part of your salary if employer gives you a job. It gives you a competitive advantage.

lemans207 said:
do you attend your interview in emploi quebec?

Ketevan

Mar 26, 2012
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
04-07-2012 (received by London on 09-07-2012, signed by IAN); appeared on ECAS on 31-07-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
30-07-12, but cancelled on 08-08-12 (additional background checks needed :o ) New passport req. - 05/11/12
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-12 (Passport submitted in person 15/11/12; Decision made and canadian address on ECAS 23/11/12; passport picked up in person 29/11/12).
LANDED..........
09-03-13, Montreal YUL
I am also thinking of a small business. Let us open a jazz club ;D
Regarding corners in Montreal - Ana binit, ra7 yifhamooni ghalat ;D

lemans207 said:
I know that, i am planning for small business there :) do you have hat? take your guitar and your hat and play music at any corner in Montreal hehehe , i play guitar, and give me feed back, b4 i quit my job ;)

Ketevan

Mar 26, 2012
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
09-03-13, Montreal YUL
Thanks dear

Raina29 said:
montrealwa mein hindi... kya baat hein - you can teach the gorewale hindi then ;)

don't worry dear.. am sure you will soon get a good job. it takes time to get settled... patience and perseverance is the key before getting PR and couple of years after getting PR. Give yourself a little time more and all will work well.

LEEVY

Nov 14, 2012
helo guys...
my papers is still on process.. can i ask guys.. is their effect if i will pass before july 31? im so worried that i cant pass as possible..im waiting to renew visa credit card of my sister...bank draft is impossible here in libya..

hope you can help me..thanks alot i appreciate it..

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Will the BIQ lets us know the points we have earned, once the application is accepted ? Actually I have sent my application and received the AOR, not sure however, on what is the point I earned . had any one succeeded in getting this info earlier ?

Raina29

Feb 26, 2013
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06/11/2021
kumarbadalabad said:
this kinds of applicants together with their fake applications and documents should not be processed further, wait i'll inform MICC about your file.
I can see you are following me very closely.... and above it you WRITE that my application is fake??? Please be very careful and weight your words before you write. If you understand English, then you will understand that I wish to move to another province if i get the chance to... which everyone is doing. But not at the risk of having problem. If the Laws stipulate that i would have to stay in Quebec then i would.

Anyways.. share your experience in this forum and help others, if you cannot mind your own business and please feel free to go and report my case to MICC.. your case might be processed quicker as a bonus :D

grande_folie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ketevan said:
No the emploi quebec agent phoned me and said she cannot meet me without purpose :eek: it was a bulgarian lady with very limited understanding of my area. She even told me to apply for teaching permit, although everybody knows that there is no such thing as a permit to teach at post secondary level (college, uni)

She just gave me a list of community organizations that will help me to write CV and teach how to use microsoft Word ;D she thought that I am a troglodyte who has never seen computer? :eek: With such scepticism towards immigrants, you can guess why our CVs get thrown into the bin immediately by recruiters.
I was disappointed. It all depends on agent. My Senegalese friend also went to emploi quebec and his agent even gave him a PRIME letter -this is the letter that states that government will pay a part of your salary if employer gives you a job. It gives you a competitive advantage.
I suggest you to go for Co-op course, if it's available in Quebec. It's very beneficial for new comers.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raina29 said:
I can see you are following me very closely.... and above it you WRITE that my application is fake??? Please be very careful and weight your words before you write. If you understand English, then you will understand that I wish to move to another province if i get the chance to... which everyone is doing. But not at the risk of having problem. If the Laws stipulate that i would have to stay in Quebec then i would.

Anyways.. share your experience in this forum and help others, if you cannot mind your own business and please feel free to go and report my case to MICC.. your case might be processed quicker as a bonus :D
I think there is miscommunication always coz of language ;D better nous parlons francais ;)
To be honest most of my friends who went to Toronto and English place moved to quebec and got job, quebec has 8 million population lot of chances, but no one knows we might get chance in another province or we might nit be able to survive the cold weather.
my cousin she left to another province coz less tax. but I believe every person has good points which will convince employer to higher him/her ;)
but for ppl from francophone countries easy to adapt and live in quebec, since we all studied the French system and culture and food , language is culture. while Anglophone have different culture, though I stay In an Anglophone city..
you can see les gens de algerie, maroc tunisie liban Maurice etc

Raina29

Feb 26, 2013
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06/11/2021
Merci Lemans pour avoir clarifier les choses.. J'espere que ce type comprendra maintenant que tous le monde veut avoir sa chance pour prosperer dans la vie..

kumarbadalabad

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raina29 said:

yes I will be very very glad to, MICC will keep an eye on Mauritius as we speak. wait for their immediate response to your plans. making Quebec a backdoor?? no way! you got no way man :p :p :p :p wait and see.

Raina29

Feb 26, 2013
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06/11/2021
we all ask questions in order to get answers here..

I read all the threads and comments in this Forum - and read yours too...this is what you do all the time.. you check who is doing what and comment on it negatively... not forgetting the fights and arguments with Tikki... jokes apart, what you write give a clear indication of the type of person you are (with due respect to all the other forum members here). you blame everyone for the delay in your application...

Do whatever you feel, be happy with it and enjoy yourself with it - hope you will get sympathy out of it -i am not going to respond to you anymore, I am not here for this....

JUST A HUMBLE REQUEST, if you are able to understand what i am writing, let this forum be one where people share their knowledge and ask queries about immigration...

kumarbadalabad

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raina29 said:
we all ask questions in order to get answers here..

I read all the threads and comments in this Forum - and read yours too...this is what you do all the time.. you check who is doing what and comment on it negatively... not forgetting the fights and arguments with Tikki... jokes apart, what you write give a clear indication of the type of person you are (with due respect to all the other forum members here). you blame everyone for the delay in your application...

Do whatever you feel, be happy with it and enjoy yourself with it - hope you will get sympathy out of it -i am not going to respond to you anymore, I am not here for this....

JUST A HUMBLE REQUEST, if you are able to understand what i am writing, let this forum be one where people share their knowledge and ask queries about immigration...
it is very clear, your purpose is not helping anyone here, rather you are putting their hopes to uncertainty, your plan is to use Quebec only to enter Canada, Quebec doors may be closed for everybody because of YOU. so whose helping who here?

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
Raina29 said:
we all ask questions in order to get answers here.. Exactly, that's what I do and the rest of us here. I was trying to help someone who was asking questions earlier on (have you read them? My responses to Leevy?).

I read all the threads and comments in this Forum - and read yours too...this is what you do all the time.. you check who is doing what and comment on it negatively Uhm, what about your harsh comment to my post when all i did was helping someone... not forgetting the fights and arguments with Tikki... jokes apart, what you write give a clear indication of the type of person you are (with due respect to all the other forum members here ---> I didn't realize you know the meaning of the word Respect, otherwise you would have read the posts and comments carefully prior to posting a comment that can be taken as quite rude). you blame everyone for the delay in your application...

JUST A HUMBLE REQUEST, if you are able to understand what i am writing, let this forum be one where people share their knowledge and ask queries about immigration... ---> "walk the talk".

Elkevdh

May 21, 2013
Maybe a silly question... But can you fill out the application forms by hand? Or do you have to fill them out on computer and print them afterwards? :D
It's not written anywhere, but it would be stupid if they'd reject my application for filling it out by hand, I guess... :)